The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head and accepts the treatment, frowning* ~Maybe they think that living is a worse punishment for us than dying…~ *slowly shakes her head* ~I don’t know… I just know all of this hurts.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I think you could be right. Taking away all my privelages and then upping my clinic proceedure hours is the worst punishment they could possibly give.”* *begins to cry as he gets punctured with another needle, rubbing his arm* I just want to be left alone for once…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I wonder where Hojo is… He must be planning something particularly displeasing for him not to wake us today..~ *yelps in pain as one of the assistants prod her injured knee then bandages it up* ~I can’t wait til lunch..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We won’t be allowed outside, I hope you know that…”* *grumbles as his arm is placed in a blood pressure measuring device and wiggles in protest at the squeezing on his arm* *”Hojo’s going to kill me… he’s probably plotting it out as we speak.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~They didn’t say that we’re not allowed into the courtyard anymore.. So, there’s still hope of that.~ *sighs in relief as her team begins to pull away from her side and examine the results from all their tests from today* ~I think it’s almost lunch time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Good because I’m hungry.”* *relaxes his throat and opens his mouth as one of the lab techs inspects his throat and neck glands* *”Do you think they’re going to let us out? I heard nothing about either way so far.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I really hope they do. I really like being able to see the sky.~ *wiggles her injured foot a bit, testing how well her team bandaged it up then slides off the table. She sighs as no one moves to shove her back onto the table and quickly scampers over to Seph’s table* ~Are they almost done with you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, then frowns in discomfort as a lab tech slips a thermometer under his tongue* *”Yes, they are nearly done. They’re just doing a standard health check, to see if I got sick or something after I got out of the lab environment. After they finish the health check, then they’ll let me outside. Just a few more minutes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at the lab technicians and shakes her head* ~They act like we’re so fragile and then put us through so much pain. I don’t get what goes through their heads at all!~ *Grins up at Seph* ~At least we’re almost done for the day.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, only a few more tests this afternoon. I have a bad one though later, a doctor is taking me into his private checkup area. They won’t tell me why. All I can guess is that it’s one of those personal examinations…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Huh? What do you mean by personal exam? I don’t understand at all…~ *slowly shakes her head then sighs as one of the security guards come to her side to guide her to lunch* ~Well, at least we know that they beefed up the security.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You dont have those personal physical exams where they look at your private parts?”* *frowns as he is nudged by another security guard, following Noemi outside* *”You’re right…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *reaches back to grab Seph’s hand, wanting to walk beside him* ~Well, no not really. Maybe once a year at most. Though I’ve heard talk about making it more frequent when I mature more. I don’t know.~ *she faintly shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They usually like to examine my private parts once a year and ask me questions about if I am having any problems with it.”* *frowns and heads to the food serving area, choosing out a steak and a serving of pasta bake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs as she notices that she is only given bland food and frowns* ~No treats at all today… At least we’re outside.~ *she picks at the rice on her plate with her finger then heads over to their normal eating spot. She sits down and begins to slowly eat* I hope they forgive us soon… *whimpers faintly at the boring taste of the food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down at the table with Noemi and shrugs* They’ll get over it. At least you aren’t being slapped around. *grins and flicks a pasta noodle across the food court*

Seferia
    Keymaster

And thus was the existence of the two named Noemi and Sephiroth for the next few months. Over time, the security became more laxed as Kerash determined that the children had become repentent of their actions the other day. Still, another chance to escape like they had the one day never reoccurred.

The months turned into years, and while to Kerash, time passed fast, for Noemi, time crawled along and was an eternity and a half. Her tenth birthday came and went without any ado. No one mentioned a word about it, with the exception of Sephiroth, and no one gave her any reprieve from her daily routine, per usual.

Now, she was almost eleven, and she was prepared to have yet another day of birth in which no one paid any attention to her at all. However, a few weeks before she would become older, she woke up feeling rather strange.

Noemi: *groans and rubs her head* Mmrrrr… They must have turned up the alarm even more.. *loudly groans then stumbles over to Seph’s bed. She nudges him* Come on. Time for the day to start. *rubs her temple once more then frowns* Why is it so hot in here today? *she mumbles to herself as she walks into the bathroom. She turns on the water in the shower to a freezing cold temperture and begins taking a rather slow and long shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already awake and scrubbing his teeth with his toothbrush* *”Are you crazy? It’s freezing in here. It’s always cold in here, the damned air conditioning is usually up too high.”* *gargles water, then spits the water in his mouth out, washing off his toothbrush* *”You must be running a fever if you’re hot.”* *moves into the toilet area, shutting and locking the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues to take a shower* ~Maybe you’re right…~ *sighs, figuring she’d get in trouble if she stays under the water much longer and steps out into the open. She heads over to the sink so that she can clean her teeth, still holding onto her head* I’m dizzy.. I don’t understand it. They gave me a light day yesterday.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You can’t be fatigued, you got enough rest. It’s so strange.”* *flushes the toilet and moves out again to wash off his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares at him for a moment as he passes by, in a slight daze for a bit. However, she shakes her head to snap herself out of it and groans* I don’t know… Maybe I didn’t drink enough yesterday. *she shuffles over to the closet and places on clothes for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows suit and changes out of his night clothes, stuffing them into the laundry chute. He changes into the clothes he is to wear for the day and waits by the door to be let out of the holding cell* Ready for another fun filled day of boring?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods before staring at Seph once more. She produces a short purring noise for a second before snapping out of her short stupor* Yes.. I’m ready. *she leans against the door as she waits, still staring at Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *unlocks the door and growls* Onto the table, both of you. Regular therapies will be carried out this morning. You can sit on the table until the injection serums have been prepared. We’re running a little behind this morning, so behave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods, still staring at Sephiroth for a few more mintues. She idly licks her lips before snapping out of it again. She looks up at Hojo and nods* Yes, sir… *shuffles over toward the lab, seeming to be a bit tipsy*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.