The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shivers slightly, heading into the cell also, immediately lying down on his bed to calm his nerves* *”Maybe he is… I wish we had escaped… I don’t know what will happen now. Kerash is going to hurt you, you know…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns, looking at her bed for a moment then shuffles over to Sephiroth and nudges his side* You should change before sleeping.. I can still smell that plasma on our clothes. *she slowly shakes her head and limps toward the closet, quickly slipping into some of her pajamas. She decides to be nice and pulls out some of Seph’s before tossing them to him* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and hops off the bed to take off his clothes, gratefully slipping into the pyjamas* Thank you… *picks up his dirty clothes and tosses them into the laundry chute near the door, then lies back down on his bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* Don’t worry about thanking me at all, Seph.. I don’t deserve it. *limps over toward his bed* It was I who got us in trouble by starting the escape attempt. *looks down at her foot* And I who tripped and ruined our chances. *softly whimpers as she thinks of the punishment that they’ll receive and moves to lie down next to him. She encircles her arms around Seph’s waist and stays next to him for comfort and protection as she falls asleep*

Kerash: *comes to her office the next morning and reads the reports of what happens. She fainly smirks at the contents of what occurred befor-hand and writes in a follow-up report to the main office. Soon afterwards, she calls in Hojo to her office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is busy filling out papers about lax security in the complex, also writing up his own opinion that allowing the experimental subjects to have freedom in the cafeteria area attributed to their escape attempt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Scowls in annoyance and gets on the phone/intercom system again* Hojo, report to my office immediately. I need to discuss matters of importance with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and abandons what he was working on, heading into the area, sitting down at the table* What is it? Is this about the brats escaping? I’m dealing with that right now in my office. I don’t need you to give me another lecture.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts at Hojo’s behavior* Yes, I read through the reports, as well as what occurred before they tried to escape. For that reason, I decided to place all the blame on one person. *looks at the man who has been watching over Hojo* You’re fired.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems angry for a moment, then ecstatic as he realizes that they’re not talking about him* You’re firing my security guard? Good. *broadly smirks* Get out of here, Hiraldo.

*the security guard folds his arms* Why is this company firing me for something that is clearly this incompetent’s fault? *walks out of the lab anyway to dispute the decision with the management*

Hojo: *smirks* Can we turn him into an experiment? He knows too much..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts at Hojo* Be silent. The only reason I set you up in that situation was because that man was slowing down your work. I only needed a good reason to get rid of him; that’s all. *swishes her tail, irritated at Hojo’s over-the-top reactoin, at least in her mind* And if he suddenly vanishes, I shall report your “side” activities to the board. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* Yes, I understand. I’m surprised you didn’t want to get rid of me, you could have blamed their entire escape plan on my lack of watching them every moment of the day. *smirks* Good job. Our only problem is that the serums intended for yesterday’s treatment were not administered. So that will have to be done today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *smirks* Look at those orders again, smelly human. I only changed the date to insure that you’d be alone with the children. I knew they hate you and would want to flee if left alone with you. The serum injection was actually scheduled for today. Now, get out of my sight. *snorts, trying to rid her nostrils of Hojo’s offensive smell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I do not smell. You’re probably smelling yourself, or the bad air in here. You can deal with the children today. I have to deal with a back log of papers. *growls back at her and storms out of the office again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *hisses at Hojo* Very well. I will hand out the orders on the examinations and injections to your team. *swishes her tail then stalks out of the room to go wake up Sephy and Noemi*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *returns to his office and resumes working, also staying around the general area to watch Kerash’s activities on his own security camera video feeds near the desk*

Sephiroth: *is quite asleep for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *stops infront of the cell then smacks the control panel to set up the wake-up alarm*

Noemi: *groans and moans as the alarm goes off* No.. I don’t want to get up today..

Kerash: *snorts at the response and spacks her tail against the glass* Get up and get ready, children. Do not make me repeat myself.

Noemi: *loudly sighs and slowly climbs out of Seph’s bed. She limps toward the bathroom and starts getting ready*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans also at the noise and stumbles to his feet, also beginning his standard preparations for the day*

Hojo: *watches Kerash from the security monitors and chuckles to himself, recording all of it should she screw up anywhere along the line today*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *finishes up with cleaning up and getting ready after fifteen minutes. Today, she is deathly silent, expecting to receive a large punishment for the escape attempt yesterday. She just looks back toward Seph as he finishes getting ready and stands next to the doorway once she’s done*

Kerash: *patiently waits outside and watches the children. Aside from the clicking of her elongated outside toe’s claw, she is making no noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just quickly goes about his preparation business, saying nothing the whole time. He gets changed in silence and also waits at the door, taking less time than he normally does, as if to try and lessen his punishment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods at the children* Good. *she opens the door and waits for them to come outside* You know where to go. We have a full day for you two.

Noemi: *slowly nods and limps toward the lab, whimpering with each step that she takes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks and looks up at Kerash* We’re not in trouble, are we? Noemi hurt her ankle… it needs to be looked at.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts and narrows her eyes at them* I will promise that security has been tightened and that if you two try that stunt again, you shall receive a harsh punishment. For now, I will just say that very few sympathies will be directed toward you two for a while. *looks at Noemi* We will, however, insure that the female is healed properly. She will do no good if she is limping on a battle field.

Noemi: *remains silent and nods at Kerash’s statement. She soon enters the lab and climbs up onto her examination table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m sorry. I just don’t like the fact that I have to keep being quiet and do what I’m told… it’s boring and I hate it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Well, I am sorry, human boy, but that is the way things must be. Once you enter the military forces, you will be given commands at a constant basis as well. So, get used to doing what you’re told. Now, get on the table. *she stalks over to the lab technicians and hands out the instructions. Soon afterwards, she heads back to her office to deal with paperwork while the lab techs get to work on the children*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stays in the area and does what he is told, whimpering as he is injected and experimented on by the lab technicians* *”I’m still surprised they didn’t kill us, Noemi…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.