The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns around in the vent and quickly crawls back towards Noemi, peering down through the holes in the grate* I see nobody… I hear nobody… *places his hands against the wall of the vent and kicks hard downwards, causing the grate to smash down into the stairwell, loudly clattering down the stairs to the lower level* Shh… *sits quietly for a few moments, grinning as nobody comes* Good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks down at the ground, softly gulping at the distance that they need to drop in order to get out* Good thing we are trained how to be active and whatnot… *she takes a deep breath before sliding out of the grate. She lands on the ground with a soft thump and remains put for a brief moment as she regains her breath and bearings. Once she’s recovered from the jump, she stumbles back a bit and looks up* Your turn, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hops down out of the grate, thumping down on the ground, falling over as he is unable to keep his stance* Ouch… *sits on the ground for a few moments to recover, whimpering in pain* Do we go up to the roof? Or do we go down?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hops down out of the grate, thumping down on the ground, falling over as he is unable to keep his stance* Ouch… *sits on the ground for a few moments to recover, whimpering in pain* Do we go up to the roof? Or do we go down?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I… I- *frowns and slowly shakes her head* I don’t know. We’ve never gotten this far before.. Probably the roof. There’s probably security waiting for us downstairs. *she slowly walks over to Seph and offers her hand* Come on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bounds up the stairs two at a time* What are we going to do once we get to the roof? I can’t fly, you can’t fly, and even if there was a plane or something else up there, neither of us have the authorization nor access codes to use it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head* No, we can’t fly… but we can climb down the side of the building. Then we can run away… *gives him a hopeful grin and continues sprinting up the staircase*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How are you going to climb down the side of the building? It’s not a weird shape, and it’s going to be impossible to climb down… somebody will see us for sure. *follows her, becoming a little tired out by running so much*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slightly pants and glances back at Seph* Well, do you have any better ideas?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pants, slowing down* Take the elevator to a low level, then jump out the window…? It’s safer than jumping off the roof… *takes a moment to catch his breath, stopping* We’re going to get in so much trouble if they catch us…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: We can’t take the elevator Seph… *frowns as she notices that he’s stopped and stops as well. She turns around to trot back over to him and gently nudges his back* Come on.. we have to keep going. Hojo’s bond to have the entire place looking for us already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs slightly* Sorry… I’m just exhausted.. *moves ahead of her and once again starts moving further up the stairs, though he moves much slower than before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly whimpers and nervously looks around, but she refuses to leave Seph behind. So, she just keeps her steps on time with his* We’re going to be caught… *she softly whispers to herself then shakes her head, trying to get rid of her doubts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a determined growl and ignores the pain his muscles are giving him, bounding up the stairs as fast as he was before* No we’re not. No we are not. We’re going to leave and get out of this place. And then I won’t have to listen to Hojo any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans, tiring out herself, but keeps up the pace* You’re right.. I shouldn’t give up ho- *loudly yelps as she trips over a stair and falls forward. After she lands, she remains put for a few seconds, softly whimpering in pain* That hurt… *groans and works on standing again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns at her and stops, moving back down the stairs to inspect her ankle* That’s… not good… *closes his eyes and catches his breath for a few moments* We’re never going to get out of here now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly stands up and begins to limp up the stairs, not putting too much weight on her ankle* I’ll be fine, Seph… Come on, we can’t stop. *whimpers at the pain but continues on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves under her arm and tries to help her continue walking up the stairs* Come on, we’re almost there. We can’t let ourselves get caught now… not when we got so far already..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephy a soft grin and nods* You’re right, Sephiroth. We’re going to be free… I know it. *she continues up the stairs, moving at a snail’s pace though*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whimpers as he glances down the stairs, hearing echoes of yelling from one of the very bottom floors* We might have to abort the mission to the roof and head into one of these floors to hide…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *whimpers and shakes her head* But we’re almost there, Sephiroth.. Just a bit further. *grunts and tries to speed up, ignoring the pain in her ankle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes more and more panicked by the yelling in the stairwell on the lower level and begins to practically drag Noemi as he sees the upmost level exit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps slightly as she’s being pulled forward, but forces her body to increase her speed and keep up with Seph* Almost there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves up to the highest level and quietly pushes the door open, moving onto the roof* Alright, what now…? We’re on the roof, we’re free. Do you know how to fly a helicopter? *points to the one which is on the far side of the roof, off and idle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Broadly grins and nods* Yes, I know how to do that. You would too if you actually paid attention to the flight simulators. *she tries to rush toward the helicopter, groaning at the pain in her ankle and stumbling forward with each step*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.