The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: But I like it out there. *pouts and slowly climbs up onto the table. She scowls as she looks up at Hojo* And Kerash said that we got an ok from people way higher than you. So, it’s not up to you. *sticks her tongue out at Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Shut up and get up there. *reaches back as he prepares to slap her across the face, but he is promptly grabbed by the security guard* Unhand me, you silent idiot!!

Sephiroth: *springs up onto the table beside Noemi* *”Is he permanently mad or something?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s question* ~I suppose you’d know better than I would. I’m just glad you never inherited his temperment, Sephiroth.~ *frowns in thought* ~It’s a pity your mother didn’t survive to be put in charge of things instead of this idiot.~ *grins and snickers slightly as the security guard stops Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes the series of injections prepared on the table near Hojo and growls* *”I’m glad I don’t have his temperment either. I wouldn’t want to be a bodily fluid loving idiot like that.”* *relaxes and grins as the security guard deals with Hojo for a few minutes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *eyes the door* ~Maybe if we run really quickly, we can get back to the courtyard and finish our lunch… ~ *looks over at Seph* ~I was really enjoying our food today.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do that and you’ll catch even more hell, trust me…”*

Hojo: *finally shakes himself free from the security guard and growls at him* You’re here to supervise me, not baby me. Idiot. Leave me to work, you’re delaying progress by holding me back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods* ~I know, but it’d be worth it… At least Hojo didn’t make a big speach about you not supposed to be eating bad foods like ice cream..~ *looks up at the bodyguard and frowns in thought* ~I do wonder why that guy was hired. All he seems to do is just stand behind Hojo… Is Hojo being hunted?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Cross your fingers and hope so.”*

Hojo: *hisses at Noemi and Sephy* Stay here. I have to make a report on this security guard idiot. *storms into his office, the guard casually following him, leaving Noemi and Sephy alone and unattended on the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares as Hojo leaves before jumping off the table. After making certain that Hojo isn’t lingering inside the lab, she looks up at Seph* Come on, lets get out of here, Seph. *she dashes toward the exit and tries to open the doors*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and leaps off the table to join her* Where are we going to go? Are you sure you want to leave? We’re going to get into serious trouble if you do, I hope you know. Not just with Hojo, with your superiors too. If we go missing, they’ll chase us forever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *whimpers* I just want out of this room. *She tugs at the doors and hisses as she finds that they’re locked* We can’t get out that way… Maybe with that psychic stuff you were mentioning yesterday?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes… if I try hard enough… *closes his eyes and concentrates, making both handles of the door fall out, also making the turning mechanism inside fall apart to bits. The hinges of the door also fly off and the door teeters for a moment, thumping on the ground outside the lab*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps and jumps away from the door.* I think you need to refine that… *She grips onto Seph’s hand before nervously looking back at where Hojo went* Come on, let’s go before he comes running… *she dashes out the door, dragging Seph with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *needs no encouragement to leave and keeps up with her* Where are we running to? We can get out of the lab, and maybe the cafeteria, but after that…? *shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t know… *stops as she spots an air vent then looks back at Seph* Can you do that thing you did with the door to this? Maybe we can find a way out this way. *grins with hope and beggingly looks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can try. Stand back. *backs away from the vent and concentrates again, causing the vent to very loudly clatter down on the ground after a few moments* Too much effort…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* Who cares how much effort. *she moves over to him and grips his hand then pulls him toward the vent* You go first. We can probably get outside if we climb far enough. *she tries to nudge him into the vent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps slightly and clambours inside the vent* We don’t even know where it goes… *moves deeper in anyway, sneezing at the amount of dirt and dust inside it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Who cares? As long as it leads us away from Hojo and somplace else, I’ll be happy. *snorts at all the dirt in the vent then hisses as she comes up to a narrower section which Seph, being smaller, would have no problems with, but she’s have to squeeze quite a bit to get through it* ~I’ll be too big to try to escape soon anyway…~

*The vent may lead them up above Hojo’s office or anywhere else of your pleasing. I’m leaving the locatios of where they can spy through and where they will plop out up to you*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her* *”I’ll look for another escape hatch on this level then.”* *turns a corner in the vent, causing people in the rooms below to glance upwards as they hear Sephy’s shuffling and banging noises*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns* ~No, if there’s other levels, we should try to get to them.. Get away from Hojo, as far as possible..~ *her shuffling may be a bit more noticible than Seph’s since she’s bigger than him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How are we going to climb up levels in these shafts? The next level up goes up vertically. There’s no way to climb. We can jump down into the basement, but I can’t think of any other way to change levels.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly whimpers* Then we have to get as close to the elevator as possible… or the stairs.. Yea, the stairs. They can stop the lift on the elevator and make us stuck…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stairs? I saw some under me not that long ago. I passed over some and kept going. Back up about twenty feet and kick out the grate. Either that grate or the one behind it was facing down on stairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses* Back up…? *whimpers slightly, not particularly liking the thought of blinding going back in the small confined space but slowly nods. She releases a deep sigh then begins to slowly back up. She passes by the grate that Seph mentioned so that he could move up to it and see if it’s the right one* ~There’s no one out there, right?~

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.