The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Easily.”* *concentrates his energies for a few minutes, which actually proves to be quite hard because his head is still swimming in disoritentation. After some more time has passed, the switch makes a mild flicking sound as if being touched. It suddenly clicks off and the room goes dark. Sephiroth grins proudly* Told you so… *pants with exhaustion*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins at him* You’re such a show off. Don’t overexert yourself next time, though. *yawns* Now, go to sleep, Sephiroth. *Smirks at a thought* Maybe you will have grown a foot by the morning with all the things Hojo jammed into your body today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Haa haa, very funny, Noemi. *uses his telekinetic ability to pull Noemi’s own covers over her head* I don’t think that’s going to happen… we’re going to have a miserable time tomorrow, just like every day. That’s the point to being stuck in a lab, you can never have any fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Then remind me to show you something fun at lunch tomorrow. *Grins then relaxes* Thank you again. Now, really, go to sleep. *playfully speaks* Don’t make me tell you it again, young man.

(Feel free to skip to the next day’s lunchtime if you want.)

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps through the night fairly quietly and without problems. He wakes up the next morning and heads into the lab for another day of boring tests and proceedures. By lunch time, he is excited and cannot wait to get out into the cafeteria area. He bounds across to the table and waits for Noemi, listening to the ambience music that is playing on the overhead speakers, humming to it as best as he can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans in annoyance and rubs her arm, especially the spot where her team had taken samples straight from her bone marrow. She had heard something about wanting to examine more of her regentive properties, but she didn’t really care why the scientists had given her such pain. All she cared was that it was uncomfortable and that it hurt. On her way to the courtyard, she passes by Hojo’s office. She softly whispers to herself* I really hope they let me have extra ice cream… I promised Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hops down off his chair and moves to the counter to get himself some nice freshly cooked food to eat. He carries the tray back to the table he normally sits at and grins as he sees Noemi approaching* *”You’re late. What’s wrong, did they want to pin you down for the lunch break or something?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head* ~No, they just were running a bit late in their schedule.~ *she slowly shrugs then dashes over to one of the guards and politely asks for some food and extra ice cream. She broadly grins as the guard decides to be nice to her and gets her extra ice cream as she asked. She then walks back over to the table that Seph and she normally eat at and sets the tray down* Has Mister Idiot, I mean Hojo, said anything about you eating out here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t even think he’s noticed. Either that or he doesn’t care. *eyes the bowl of ice-cream, but is content eating the vegetables and saucy pasta with meatballs he was served for the time being* He can’t do anything anyway, you got permission from people higher than him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: He can come in here and hover over us and yell a lot, I suppose. *Shrugs and sets the ice cream down between the two of them then begins munching on her regular food* Then again, he’ll probably just burry his nose in all his notes and false assumptions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Or look at whatever fluids he takes from me and look at them under a microscope. Really, what’s the point of looking at somebody’s blood day after day? It was red yesterday, its still going to be red tomorrow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I know… *sighs and shakes her head* Maybe they are injecting us with diseases and poisons are are looking for lingering traces or something. Either way, I don’t like it at all.

Kerash: *rakes her claws against the door of Hojo’s office, which would be her version of knocking* Open up, smelly human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Like it or not, we’re for experimentation purposes as well as being grown to be strong weapons in this war. I don’t like it either, but I can’t do anything about it.

Hojo: *growls as he is disturbed and looks up from the dishes of bacteria cultures he is preparing* What the hell do you want? I’m busy in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *enters Hojo’s office then tosses a small folder on the desk* That just came in. The president wants us to send in physical information on the two experiments based on that test by the end of the day and inject them with an experimental anderneline concoction of some sort. My team has already left for the day, so I’m going to put you in charge of doing all this. You can retrieve them at your liesure from their lunch. *loudly snorts* Don’t get any funny ideas about hurting the girl, understand?

Noemi: *sighs and slowly nods* You know, you really don’t sound like what a five-year-old should sound like according to the videos we’ve been shown.. Maybe they are write about our brains developing much faster than normal humans. *nudges the ice cream toward Seph* You should eat some before it all melts, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I can’t touch the girl, you know that. My bodyguard knows it too. Your precious female won’t be harmed. *picks up the folder and begins to browse through it* I can handle this. It’s child’s play. *dumps the folder back down on his desk* Where are they having lunch, and how long have they been on the lunch break?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Good. *releases a faint snort then points in the direction of the courtyard* They are having lunch in the courtyard, and they have been there for around ten minutes. And don’t worry, the only ones out there with them is the guards, per usual. *She gives Hojo another look, wanting to study how truthful he looks before whipping around and stalking out of his office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Ten minutes is good enough. *heads out of the lab and walks out to the courtyard, growling as he sees both Noemi and Sephiroth, heading over to them* At least you’re both in the same place. Lunch is over, you’re both coming with me right now. *grabs their arms and begins pulling them out of their chairs*

Sephiroth: *makes a loud noise in protest and tries to stay in his chair, having wanted to continue eating* No! Stop it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps and tries to stay put as well, gripping onto her spoon of ice cream* What are you doing? Our time in the lab for today is over.. *whimpers and tries to pull away from Hojo* I’m not done eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Tough, young lady. *swats the spoon out of her hand* Now behave and come with me now. Or I shall have the security guards drag you into the lab instead. *jerks Sephiroth out of his chair, causing it to fall over with him in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps in pain and whimpers as Hojo whacks her hand along with the spoon, but obediently gets up. She releases a deep sigh then looks over at Seph* ~Guess we’d better do what he says.. I don’t want any more pain.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *nudges Noemi in the back* Get into the lab and sit up on the table. Move it. *drags Seph along as he heads for the lab himself*

Sephiroth: *firmly grips onto the chair with his free hand, letting Hojo drag him and the chair along* *”No way in hell am I letting him do this!”* No!! *angrily* We still had lunch time! No!! *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head and faintly whimpers, but slowly nods and does as Hojo asks. She gets up and slowly moves toward the lab, though she refuses to go any faster than what Hojo is moving and tries to stay at Seph’s side* ~I hate him. We’re going to starve tonight because of him..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Excuse me for one moment. *hisses down at Sephiroth and sharply kicks the chair out of his hand, then grabs onto his arm and yanks him onto his feet* Get moving, brat!! Don’t be difficult!

Sephiroth: *loudly whimpers, growling at Hojo* *”That may be my fault….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~No, Sephiroth. It’s always his fault, not yours.~ *frowns then looks up at Hojo, hissing* What did we do wrong? We were behaving ourselves? Why did we have to have our lunch-time cut down? Where are our instructors??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Your instructors are busy, little girl. *nudges her in the back to get her moving again* I’m looking after you for the rest of the day. If we finish up early, you can go to bed earlier. *drags Sephiroth with him into the lab* Now both of you, get up onto the table. If I had my way, you’d never go out into that stupid open area ever again.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.