The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You know that’ll never happen. *steps into the shower and turns on the water* We’d have to die or become terminally ill at the least for us to get a day off. Especially now that mister stinky is back. *Grins at him*

Kerash: *raps her claws against Hojo’s office door* The children are awake and preparing, smelly human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Yes, I know… I’d fake being sick, but that would only get me into trouble. *snorts*

Hojo: *sneers at her* Yes, I heard you the first time. You did not need to remind me, as I heard the alarm myself. *folds his arms* What exactly do you plan to do to them today? Anything paticular in mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: That would most definitely not be a good idea with all the trained doctors around us. They’d spot your lie in five seconds flat. *Shakes her head* Though maybe if I start learning how to generate magic on my own like I’m supposed to be capable of…

Kerash: What you do with the boy is of no concern to me. As for the female, she is going to receive hormone therapies once more. *begins heading away from the office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snickers* Planning to grow her up and breed her already? Don’t rush ahead with hormone therapies, the results could prove disagreeable if you don’t get it just right.

Sephiroth: They’d probably see holes through that too, Noemi. *frowns* There’s not really a way out of it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts* My team doesn’t rush things like you do. We know that progress takes time. You humans just have such short life-spans that you don’t realize the importance of patience. *stalks away from Hojo’s office* Just worry about your own brat son.

Noemi: *slowly nods* They’d probably experiment on us even if we were near to death. *Sighs, stepping out of the shower* Your turn. *heads over to the sink so that she could brush her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *smirks at her* Oh, I will. You have fun tinkering with your silly little female.

Sephiroth: *nods and strips down, moving into the shower to clean himself off* I think they would experiment on us after we were dead too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grumbles, spitting out the toothpaste out of her mouth before rinsing out the suds* Yes, that sounds as likely as anything else. Of course, if we outlive all of them, then we probably don’t need to worry. *gives him a faint grin before heading into the closet to change into some clothing to wear throughout the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks and continues to clean himself, stepping out of the shower to rub himself dry and get changed for the day* What’s happening this morning? Do you know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh? How would I know that? They never tell me anything about what they’re going to do to us…. *shakes her head and brushes out her hair a bit* The best they tell me is to be ready for a long procedure on really bad days..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and changes into his clothes for the day, rubbing his hair dry* Hmph… a schedule or something would be nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Well, we already know the general schedule… I guess we’re just not good enough to be informed on anymore than that. *sighs and waits by the door* I’m surprised… no one’s yelling at us yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *combs out his hair* Let them take their time. It’s more time I have to myself.

Hojo: *moves across to the door and unlocks it, growling at the two occupants of the holding cell* Both of you, get outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and steps outside, looking up at Hojo and sticking her toungue out at him* We got ready as we’re supposed to. Why are you grumpy this morning?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and reaches out to swing his hand over Noemi’s head, knowing full well that she’s not his experiment, and it isn’t his duty to punish her* Shut up you little wench. Get out onto the laboratory floor and meet with your supervisors.

Sephiroth: *frowns and remains behind Noemi* *”He must have a bad illness or something to make him that mad.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* I am not a prostitute. *shakes her head. She glances back at Seph one last time for the morning, giving him a small nod of encouragement. Then, she trots over to the location where her team is waiting for her* ~I doubt he needs that much to get him that angry…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Bye… *shakes his head* *”He’ll get mad if you cough when he doesn’t want you to. He’s just that ridiculous. You know what he’s like. You’re lucky you’re safe from his wrath.”*

Hojo: *snarls and leads Sephiroth away off to his own laboratory area*

The entire day was fairly uneventful in the morning. Sephiroth was given five mild Mako injections in various points of his body.

The later afternoon was paticularly interesting however. The academy had hired a new tutor to teach Sephiroth. The new tutor was a psychic who could move and bend objects with sheer willpower. Sephiroth’s head was connected up to a machine to monitor brainwaves and then he began to practise. By mid-afternoon he was picking up small objects with little effort and the lab techncians were well pleased with the results. However, Hojo was not. He was angry with the boy’s progress under the guise of another teacher apart from himself. And so he decided to punish the boy for it. He ordered all but two helpers out of the lab, sent them home early for the day. And then he had them hold Sephy down, while he injected the boy with massive amounts of Jenova cells to make up for lost time while he had been away.

Sephiroth made loud distressed noises, but could do little about it. When it was over, Hojo ordered the boy be sent back to his room for close monitoring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi’s day was uneventful for the most part. Her team had started with their regular procdedures of prodding her and taking samples to study for later progress. She wondered how much her blood could change from a day-to-day basis, but she never asked the lab techs why they needed to do what they did. She had learned long ago that asking questions just got you silence in return, so she simply let thigns be.

Later that morning, the scientists in her team started injecting her with a substance she had seen several times before. She didn’t mind the opaque off-white serum so much as she minded where they had to inject it. For, it seemed that they couldn’t just inject it into her arms, no. Instead, the injected it near her lymphnodes or other hormone, producing glands. As it stood, none of the shots were all that fun to stand. Still, depite the discomfort, the girl allowed the scientits to inject her and get it over with.

At least she still had lunch with Sephiroth. That was always the highlight of her day. Being able to have just thirty minutes of peace, alone with Sephiroth in a location that was peaceful for the most part. Even when neither of them were at the top of their game, she still enjoyed just sitting at that table and talking to him.

Her afternoon lessons were the same as usual. Receive new information as to how space flight worked and how to build new devices. All things that fascinated her for the most part. But today, Kerash had something else for her after the lessons were done. Today, Noemi had received a set of books that Kerash claimed to her contained information on how to cast spells. Even though Kerash had the books available, she was not able to tell the girl anymore on the process, since she knew nothing of it. She also didn’t know of any living spell-casters to hire, so, Noemi received the books and was told to teach herself.

Thus, Noemi was busy stumbling back to her cell with the large books in her hands when she spotted Seph. A deep frown of concern crossed her lips, but she didn’t rush over to him quite yet. She wanted to get the books to a safe location first.

~What happened today? You look like you’ve had a weeks worth of doses in one hour…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies back on his bed in the cell and closes his eyes* *”Pretty much… Hojo wanted to catch up on the time he missed out…”* *groans* *”When my head stops spinning though, I’ll show you something cool I can do. I can pick up stuff without using my hands. All I have to do is pick it up with my mind.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Huh? You mean like how we can talk without actually talking like this? You cand do more with your mind?~ *faintly grins* ~I’d like you to show me and teach me as well.~ *she hops onto her bed and begins putting up her new books on her bookshelf* ~Kerash says I’m ready to learn magic. I think it’ll be rather fun.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* *”I’ll show you tomorrow morning… I don’t know if you can learn, but we can try….”* *turns his head towards her* *”You’re going to learn magic? That’s a really good thing… I know you were striving to learn it at some point. I’m very happy for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *enthustiasticly nods at Seph* ~Yep, Kerash gave me all these books so that I can start studying magic and learning it. She said it’s the best way availble that I can use to learn.~ *faintly frowns* ~Want me to see if I can find a spell to turn Hojo into a toad or something like that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”A toad? You should turn him into something even lower down the food chain, like a rat or a mouse.”* *grins weakly* *”Or a one-celled amoeba. No, turn him into something that feels pain so we can torture him for all he’s done.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly giggles at Seph’s suggestions* ~Well, I need to start learning magic first.~ *gives him a faint grin* You should get some rest to heal up. I’ll try to get some extra ice-cream for you tomorrow at lunch to make up for all the pain. *yawns then searches through her drawers before finding a set of pajamas to sleep in. She steps into the bathroom to change before moving back to her bed. She plops down on it and tries to snuggle up in the sheets* Good night, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes* Good night… *”Learning magic sounds like it would be fun… I’d want to learn it, but I don’t think I am gifted in that way to learn… I’m a psychic, not a mage.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, maybe you can still help me learn.~ *she snuggles up in her sheets some more* ~Can you turn off the lights, Sephiroth?~

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.