The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 909 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Ok, another sub-plot that has been touched but never fully explored.

Primer: Noemi and General Sephiroth are both experiments for the Interstellar-alliance or whatever we want to call the thing. The alliance is battling against a group of conquest-hungry dragons who like going to planet to planet and claiming everything for their own. There are other species who find the dragons to be the strongest and most fit to lead and thus are allied with them, and there are other species that are allied with the humans and whatnot of the alliance.

Noemi was created by sending a female into a dominant male red dragon’s domain and having her get raped by this dragon several times before rescuing her. Noemi’s mother died not long after giving birth to her, but Noemi herself is a strong dragon-human hybrid.

General Sephy was created nearly the same way as the regular Sephy. Hojo and Gast found a creature on their home planet and proposed their project at the same time that Noemi’s project was being put underway. The two projects were eventually put into the same program and set side-by-side, figuring that at best, the two will eventually mate and produce even stronger beings, and at worst, one will overpower the other and they’d still get a strong warrior for their cause.

Both Gen. Sephy and Noemi are held in research facilities and not allowed to do anything that is not already approved by their caretakers/the government/the company in charge of the experiments. Perhaps the two may escape from time to time. You decide.

Seferia
    Keymaster

If you don’t mind, I’m going to go ahead and work on a intro post for this section. I may do such for others as well.

Thunder clashed outside and streaks of lightning lit the room in sporadic paces, mirroring the turmoil of her everyday life. So much was darkness and lack of answers on most occasions, but every now and again, there was this glimmer of something, anything that hinted to the full truth which she feasted on for the precious few moments that it was present. Such was the life of a laboratory specimen, even if they said she was special. For all her importance to their cause, she was left out of the loop as to what was really happening.

She drooped her head and rested it on her crossed arms, silently watching the rain drops trickle down the window pane. How she wished she could be like those drops and just drip away to non-existence. Disappear and join into the crowd, or become swallowed up by the darkness. But that could never happen, she was theirs. Even if she did escape, she’d stick out like a sore thumb with the way her eyes were slitted and her human flesh intermingled with the red sheen of draconian scales.

But, that was her life. Since the day she was born, she had been held captive under their guidance and scrutiny. She was to be their savior. But in a land of monsters, they needed to create a monster of their own to design their savior. Thus, she was born, made by subjecting several females to cross into the dragons’ territory and tempt those monsters who thirsted for power and domination. She could only imagine how many had been torn apart or tortured with the cruelties of being used by those creatures before the humans finally managed to find a pregnant female out of the process, her mother.

She didn’t even know her mother, barely even knew her name. She knew that she herself had several similarities to the woman, but other than that- Nothing. It wasn’t that she was denied by choice of the scientists and technicians who were in charge of the projects, no.. It was because her mother could not handle the stress of being raped then giving birth to a half-human, half-monster..

Yes, that was what she was, just a monster. A putrid freak of nature who should not exist.

She slowly shook her head and glanced over at the partner in her cell, her only friend, giving him a tiny grin. The young boy who was created and commissioned four years after her. He was meant to be her competition, but to her, he was a kindred soul. Both of them were less than human… or was it more than human? It was hard to say.

Either way, the scientists had been kind enough, or rather cruel enough in their minds, to house them in hopes to prove that one project was superior to the other. Such trivialities meant nothing to her, but they gave her a friend of which she did not know what she’d ever do without.

She lowered her head once more and glanced at the small cut on her hand where she had scraped it on a medical knife during today’s procedures. Silently, she studied her own blood, tainted and much richer, darker, and thicker than any normal human’s would be. Finally, she snorted at her own activities and moved to lick the wound again, wanting it to cease the bleeding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat on his bed beside Noemi’s and was reading a book he had been given for study purposes, or at least appeared to be reading. In truth, he was really daydreaming, pondering some of the things he would do once he was grown enough and ready to participate in the war he was born into. Noemi and Sephy’s tutors had glorified the status of war, and Sephy had bought into it, quite fascinated by the battle tactics and fame that came to the victors. More than that, he just dreamed of… doing anything other than being stuck in the cell. He was basically a little boy growing up in a rat cage here, and apart from the bits of time they got out from their holding cell, they were stuck in here with no real stimuli. It was boring as hell.

Sephiroth grinned slightly as he caught Noemi’s gazes in the corner of his eye, not bothering to look up from his ‘reading’. She was such a curious creature, like himself, yet very unique and different at the same time. He really liked her and was quite attached to her, despite her quirkiness. She was prone to anger and sometimes did strange things, but then again, so did he.

He finally glanced up at her from his book as he noticed she was licking a wound, giving her a look of concern. He quickly relaxed however, as he noticed that it was not a paticulart large cut. Silently, he slid off the bed, carrying the book with him. He quickly hopped up onto Noemi’s bed, sitting within a foot of her. He heard the distinct faint whir of the overhead cameras follow his every movement and he smirked, knowing that while they tracked his every movement, they would never be able to monitor his intentions. One day he would outsmart them.

*”How did you do that?”* He asked Noemi once he had settled down next to her, using his telepathic ability to speak, pretending to read once again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *jumps up slightly, not having expected Seph to contact her. She pushes herself upright and looks over at him* ~Huh? Oh… you mean this?~ *she lifts up her right hand to show off the cut across the palm* ~It was nothing, really. I was being hyper and not thinking.. The knife was interesting and I just wound up accidently cutting myself. The doctors said it’s not major at all, so they didn’t feel the need to bandage it up.~ *she sighs and leans her back against the window* ~It’s not a pretty day out there. I don’t like it when it storms.. I like being able to see the sun and the sky..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I like being able to be out there in the sun and the sky, but that’s not going to happen any time soon…”* *snorts and continues pretending to read* *”I hope your cut gets better, it looks like it’s going to bleed everywhere.”* *chuckles* *”Meanwhile, if you’re still interested in escaping, one of those guards exchanges a shift with another in about an hour. They can’t manage more than one of us at once.”* *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns, remembering all too well the beating they received for their last escape attempt and shakes her head* ~Not today… I don’t quite feel up for the punishment for such a stunt. Maybe some other day. Anyway, it’s raining. There’s no use going outside while it’s raining like this.~ *yawns and stretches* ~Why do you always want to escape anyway? We’re not treated that badly here. I’ve heard them speak of what children on the front have to face…. I think we have it pretty good.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I want to escape because I’m bored here. What do we do besides read, participate in experiments, eat, and sleep all day? They do not give us anything to do. Nothing to keep our complex minds occupied. I want to get out there and start contributing to the war effort, I want to kick some dragon-butt. I’m just tired of being stuck here and baby sat while there’s a war going on without me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head at Sephy* ~We’re just kids, Sephiroth. We should enjoy it and not rush to get ourselves killed.~ *leans over to rub his shoulder* ~Anyway, we’re not done with our treatments… You know we still have several more years until we’ll be ready to go out there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans with protest* *”I know that, but I still hate being here. All we ever do is sit in here and get tortured. It’s not much of a life…”* *glances towards the window, looking miserable* *”Even if it is a bleak and rainy day, I’d far rather be out there than in here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns and shakes her head* ~We’re kept together. Don’t you think that counts for something? They could have decided to make it so we’d never meet, but here we are.~ *grins* ~Anyway, Professor Hojo tortures you, but the team in charge of me don’t torture me… Why are they always drugging you up? Weren’t they satisfied with what they made in the first place?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not sure whether it’s because they are testing out their new pharmaceutical medications, or whether they’re doing it to make me stronger. In any case, no, I don’t think they’re satisfied with my strength…”* *frowns* *”Hojo talks in strange ways about how I need to get stronger and stronger, despite the fact the other scientists say how healthy and strong I am for my age.”* *shakes his head* *”I think something is wrong with him…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I wouldn’t doubt something is wrong with that man. Have you smelt him? He needs to take a bath!~ *cringes at the thought* ~It’s a real pity that he’s your genetic donor… Good thing you didn’t turn out like him at all.~ *sticks her toungue out at the very thought of Seph being like Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *chuckles* *”If I was to be anything like Hojo, first I’d need to hunch over like this.”* *hunches his back and drops the book, grinning* *”Then, I need to tie my hair back in such a manner that it looks quite yucky. Oh yes, and not wash it for the next seven months so it gets greasy and shiny.”* *grins* *”Not having a bath for that long would also give me the desired smell. Wouldn’t you agree?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles* ~Yes, I wouldn’t be able to stand you in my cell if that happened and would have to tear you apart for being a pervert as well if you were exactly like Hojo.~ *deeply frowns* ~I swear, that man wants to fertalize me…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws up his face in disgust* *”That’s just disturbing – he’s so much older than you! Why does he want to do that? You should decide who does that for yourself, not other people. And certainly not allow him to do it… yuck.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I never said I was going to let him do that to me. I said the way he acts… *shakes her head, not wanting to think of Hojo any longer* What are you reading there anyway?~ *scoots closer to him and tries to easedrop on his book, extremely curious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s actually a book on old wars. That Dr Miller teacher guy wants me to read up on battle tactics and learn how to apply them in a modern day battleground scenario.”* *screws up his face and pokes out his tongue* *”Really boring stuff. I’m not really reading it anyway, but I’m making it look like I am, so I can daydream and ponder a way to get out of here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly chuckles at Seph* ~You want to go out there and fight the war, but you don’t want to read up on how to fight? You’re such a strange little boy.~ *smirks* ~Of course, I don’t think many five year olds speak as elegantly as you do either.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s because most five year olds aren’t beaten into submission until they get their speech right..”* *deeply frowns in memory of the incidents* *”I’m only pretending to read to shut the lab people up. They want me to do five hours of reading a day, it gives me a lot of time to sit here and think.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moves over to sit closer to Seph then tries to get him to lean against her* ~Like I said, at least they don’t mind that we are housed together.~ *grins at him* ~I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have a friend like you… I can’t even imagine living without you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes his eyes and leans against her* *”One day you might have to. Hojo has a habit of working out cruel punishments to harm and upset you in the worst way possible. If you misbehave, he could make you really regret it…”* *sighs* *”Also, one day I might be killed in battle. They’re sending me onto the front line once I am trained up, and big enough.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly speaks to Seph, whispering into his ear* I’m sorry to tell you this, Sephiroth, but I’m older. I will be sent away first. Anyway, I’ve heard the scientist speaking, they want us together to see if we develop feelings or tear each other apart or whatever. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head at her* I’m not going to tear you apart. Not even if I was really really mad at you, or something… *seems rather unhappy* I’m going to miss you when they send you out first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at him* Sephiroth, you’re five and I’m nine. That isn’t happening for several years. *yawns* You should get to sleep. You know they have a busy scedule for us tomorrow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t sleep. I have to do at least another hour of reading this book. Maybe later, okay? *grins* Unless you’re telling me to get off your bed because you want to sleep.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 909 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Noemi and General Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.