The past of Jenna – The Breakdown

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – The Breakdown

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* That’s such ridiculous flawed logic. If that is all you give, then that is all you are going to get…. *quickly drops to the ground and rolls aside as the molten rock lava comes flying at him* That’s a rather cheap and pathetic move! Why do you even want to attack me? What do you gain from it? Nothing!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Perhaps so. Nothing is gained from death, nothing is gained from life. So, what does it matter? Why attempt to save yourself when that gains you nothing as well? It is all so very futile.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I came out here to talk to you. Something is very wrong with you and maybe I can help you to fix it. But I can’t if all you want to do is rip my head off, stab me, or set me on fire! *growls* Have you lost faith in everything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Something is wrong with me? *loudly laughs at Sephiroth* Ah, mortals and their jokes. How silly. I am fine! I am perfectly fine. I have seen past the deceptions of life, and now I see clearly. It is you who have the plight. *smirks* But I can cure you of that.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – The Breakdown’ is closed to new replies.