The past of Jenna – The Breakdown

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – The Breakdown

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins as she watches her two targets collapse onto the ground and begins to softly hum. The tune is a song that she had once heard when passing a church, so it sounds somewhat morbid. As she continues to hum, she strolls over to both Aeris and Sephy and uses her magic to lift them up into the air* Yes, let’s play. Much fun is to be had with you two. *chuckles then casts a spell on herself to make herself fly into the air, carrying along Seph and Aeris.*

*Once she is up above the club, she smirks and looks down at it* Goodbye dirt. Hello, red. *giggles then begins to softly hum again. However, this time she is humming a tune that goes along with a death spell. Soon after Jenna begins to hum, the buildings around the club start to rust and collapse while the people on the street grap onto their ears and collapse. Most of these people have their internal organs rot or implode, so they die not long after the spell is cast, however there are a few lucky ones that manage to survive, though most are heavily maimed.*

*Once the destruction has been wrought upon that part of the town, Jenna teleports, soon appearing ontop of the tallest building in the city. She spots a spire which is commonly used as a radio transmitter. Then, the woman chooses to attatch Sephiroth and Aeris to it by pressing them against the metal then manipulating it so that their hands sink down into it. Finally, Jenna walks up to Sephiroth and leans up to kiss him on the lips* Wakey, wakey, little boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft groan as he slowly comes to. The first thing he notices is how high up he is. He seems quite bothered by this and loudly hisses as he glances up at his hands, which are currently bound tightly in place with metal. He glares at Jenna and turns his head away from her* Why are you doing this to me? *glances over at Aeris, then frowns in thought, pondering how best to escape*

Aeris: *also slowly comes to, but she seems more concerned about her eye socket injury still, more than anything else. She wriggles a bit as she tries to get free, loudly whimpering at the pain it causes her to do so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Sephiroth a large devious smile as she notices that he is awake and darkly chuckles* Why, why, why. Always so much of the why. *leans up to him and licks his chin before briskly turning away from him so that she can walk over to the edge of the roof. Staring down at the city down below, the sorceress begins to happily hum to herself for a few moments, thinking. After a few moments of this, she turns back around to face Sephy and Aeris* Isn’t it splended. They are such small little insects, don’t you think. Would you like me to show you how much of insects they are. It’ll be best they die now than-

*Pausing, Jenna tilts her head as she realizes that Aeris isn’t even paying attention at all and walks over to her. She bends down so she’s at the girl’s level and reaches out to touch her shoulder* Not a very attentive girl, are you? Perhaps you should be taught. *digs her claws into Aeris’s shoulder* It’s not very polite to remain in your own little world. No… Not polite indeed. *lifts her free hand and slaps Aeris across the face with the back of her metalic-gloved hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *cries out in pain as Jenna’s claws puncture through the skin and flesh on her shoulder. She just lowers her head and continues to cry to herself, wincing as she’s slapped across the face. She raises her head, looking up at Jenna with a dismal expression on her face* Please please stop it…

Sephiroth: *listens to Jenna, a deep scowl on his face. He then grunts as she finishes speaking and shakes his head* I don’t care what you do to the people down there, they are of no importance to me whatsoever. *narrows his eyes as she stops speaking, quickly taking advantage of the time that Jenna is distracted to work on ripping the metal away from its support on the spire, concentrating his destructive psychic abilities onto very small areas behind his hand in an attempt to weild off and burn through the metal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Aeris’s plea and loudly laughs* “Please, stop it”? Tell me, does that ever work, hm? Does anyone ever give and iota about what you have to say about what you want? Hm? *giggles* Stop it..? *stands up then kicks Aeris in the stomach* How pitiful the words. No one cares. Never, ever will they care and neither do I.

*Then, she suddenly turns to face Sephiroth, not aware of what he’s doing. Still, she openly glares at him* So, you are ruthless as I, hm? Then, let us see how much you can stand. *walks over to the edge of the building once more* Let us see, where to start… How about there? *poitns out to a series of high-rise apartment buildings then looks back at Sephiroth. A wry, sadistic smile is planted on her lips* I bet there are several children receiving lullibies in there right now. *her smile widens then she lifts her hand up to snap her fingers together. Not long after the noise would hit Sephy and Aeris’s eardrums, the buildings in the area implode from the inside and fall down* Guess they’re not anymore.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *just makes a painful yelping noise as she’s kicked in the stomach and continues to cry with her head lowered like she has completely given up, pretty much useless and not willing to do anything else right now. She whimpers and loudly cries in dispair as the apartment building collapses*

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes back at Jenna and keeps his eyes focussed on her as he continues concentrating on melting through the metal. He has to stop momentarily to let it cool down again, as the transferred heat is radiating through the solid metal, and into his hands* You’re wasting your time, idiot… I don’t care. If you’re trying to disturb me, you fail. *scowls at the teleportation wrist device on his hand, wanting to break free so he can activate it* Do whatever the hell you want to the ground below, I couldn’t give one whit about it..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she listens to Sephiroth. A small scowl forms on her lips for a brief moment, but she doesn’t say anything concerning her distaste of his disinterest. Instead she turns her head to study Aeris, broadly grinning* Perhaps male not care what happens, but one is in tears. *softly chuckles* I wonder if she’d cry even more if the pedophile male were gutted. *moves closer to Sephiroth and presses her clawed right hand on his stomach* It wouldn’t be that difficult to display your innards. Just one little cut. *grins then turns around* Oh, but that would end the entertainment from the male all too quickly. Perhaps then it would be best to show my full power. Hmm.. *smirks then closes her eyes* Yes, this planet would be fun to annhilate. Not that hard either. They’re always rather simple to start a chain reaction and destroy them from the inside. For now…

*A pair of wings begin forming on her back. Unlike the current Jenna’s wings that form in a burst of flames, this pair form rather bloodily. It is as if blood were dripping down off her back and slowly taking form into flesh and bone wings. In addition, the color of these wings is much darker than Jenna’s current coloration. Once the wings are fully formed, Jenna casts a spell to bring down the building that she was standing ontop of by imploding several key points in the structure. Sephiroth and Aeris would hear a loud rumbling from down below before the skyscraper begins to fall. In turn, Jenna spreads out her wings and floats there in the air as she watches the building fall* Bye, bye.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses up slightly as Jenna presses her claws against his belly area, only calming again when she’s moved away. He narrows his eyes as she makes the building crumble and loudly snorts* Is there a point to this…? Are you trying to impress me? *concentrates on the metal surrounding his left hand, causing it to shatter like glass finally. Then he quickly concentrates a ball of destructive energy into his hand, hurling it at Jenna’s face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is in the precess of turning around by the time that Sephiroth sends the ball of destructive energy at her. Since she doesn’t expect such power from any human, she is taken unawares as the attack smacks her in the back. For a moment, she tumbles out of the sky, but she quickly spreads her wings and regains her senses. Then, she twists around to face Sephy* Impressive… *grits her teeth together then smriks* Try to have fun freeing that sniveling girl in the short time you have. *chuckles then takes off, flying away from the building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at Jenna* You wish… *finally manages to yank himself free of the building, then works on freeing Aeris’s binds. Once that is done, he activates the portal, shoving Aeris through it before he shuts it off again. Then he casts a series of simple healing spells on his wrist to seal it up, before he flies off, taking after Jenna, wanting to take out revenge on her as well as punish her for harming him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is already a good distance away from the city by the time that Sephiroth frees both himself and Aeris. She rapidly soars south from the city, intending on moving into a section of this planet which is seemingly barren and unihabited so that she would not be easily distrubed. In addition, the sorceress does not pay attention to the fact that she has an ex-general on her tail. Eventually, she swoops down to land on an abandoned shrine in the midst of a barren wasteland*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth as he follows Jenna’s life-aura signal south. He takes his masamune out of subspace, teleporting it into his left hand. Then he flies faster, charging forwards on towards Jenna’s current location, snarling as he rapidly approaches*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pays no attention that Sephiroth has choosen to follow her, nor does she particularly care that this man is armed and ready to fight against her. Instead, she rapidly soars into the wasteland then broadly grins as she spots a large temple that seems to emerge from the middle of the desert. The temple is rather old and decrepit, so there are not many people around it. But, it does show that in its day, it was quite wealthy and important. However, the sorceress doesn’t care about how nice or decrepit the temple is, she is more interested in what is below it. So, Jenna pulls her wings in close to her body then makes a deep dive straight into the center of the temple. Casting a barrier spell to protect herself from the impact, the woman pierces into the top of the temple and dives straight down into it. Finally, she comes to a stop within a cavern that is hidden deep below the floor of the temple and begins gliding down its labyrinth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues following Jenna through the air, but stays quite far behind so he can keep a safe distance, and so she doesn’t notice him. When she dives down into the temple ahead however, he slows to a halt and just watches, confused, trying to determine just what she is up to now.* Damn this stupid woman… **grips onto his wrist and loudly hisses in pain, pulling it straight so he can cast a few minor healing spells onto it. Then he cautiously moves down into the hole that Jenna made in the temple when she crashed down into it, surveying the area around him for a few moments, before he tries to determine and sense out which way Jenna went*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glides into a large bowl-like room, which has a algea-like green goo filling the bottom of the dip. Traveling to the far end of the room, Jenna soon sets her feet down on the solid ground near the top of the bowl. Then she glances down at the primordal soup, admiring it for a moment. Soon afterwards, she begins to hum, seemingly to herself. Also, there seems to be little to no melody to her humming*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *with Jenna distracted, he takes it upon himself to get away from the area, looking for proper makeshift first-aid supplies. He soon finds some straight sticks and sits down to make a splint out of them, then begins pulling at his coat lining, ripping it into strips to use as a makeshift bandage. He keeps the splinted wrist still as he carefully wraps the coat innards around it, pulling them taut and tight, totally ignoring the incredible amount of pain lancing through his arm right now. He scans the area behind him again, wanting to make sure Jenna hasn’t moved again, wanting to keep track of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Continues to hum to herself as she examines the gunk at her feet. She then broadly grins* Planet’s that show their start always show their end. *giggling to herself, she kneels down and sticks her finger in the ooze* Mmm… Pretty. Oh, how fun you will be. *her eyes begin to glow as she summons her magical energies. Soon enough, she begins trying to cast a spell to make the properties of the ooze form into a plague that will kill all that had developed from the ooze, in essence, killing this very planet’s populace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just keeps an eye on Jenna from the shadows, glaring angrily at her when she casts the spells on the ooze* Hmph… she’s gone absolutely insane. *narrows his eyes, pondering how to fix that* I wonder what caused that… *focuses his energies, then tries to sharply penetrate her mind and raid her mind’s defenses, attempting to pull them down. His goal is to temporarily disable her so he can read her mind and concious thought for any hint of why she is so screwed up right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Tenses up as she feels Sephiroth’s attempt to penetrate into her mind. She then hisses and does her best to put up a magical barrier to keep her mind from being tampered with* No! *she stumbles back away from the ooze, forgetting her games with it. She then angrily looks around before spotting Sephiroth. However, she’s still in pain due to the fact that he’s trying to break into her mind* You again? Silver hair really wants to play, doesn’t he? *She bares her teeth and tries to pull her thoughts together enough to send a spell in Seph’s direction that would make the ground that he’s standing on melt into magma*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he feels the ground underneath him heat up, he is rather quick to spring into the air, levitating above her* Nice try. *narrows his eyes* What the fuck is your problem? I’m only trying to help you, but all I am receiving in return is your hostility… *snarls loudly* What the hell is your problem? How did you get this way?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grips onto the side of her head, plunging her claws through her scalp as she tries to combat the headache that Sephiroth gave her by his attempt to break into her mind. She then glares at him. She completely ignores the fact that she’s made her own blood stream down into her left eye by inflicting a wound on her head. She then hisses* Shut up. I don’t care what you want, Silver Hair Idiot. *she balls up her other hand then cats a spell to fling a combination of fire and lightning at Sephiroth. Meanwhile, the pool behidn her begins to bubble as the poisons that she had added with her previous spell begin to take effect*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses and pulls his hands up to defend his face, struck backwards by the force of the fire and lightning spell as it is hurled at him, striking him down out of the air. He grits his teeth hard in pain as the lightnign surges through his body, causing his muscles to tense up on him. Once he has recovered enough, he moves to his feet again, glaring at her* You’re not answering my question…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Sephiroth and once again begins to pull in energy into her body so that she can strike out at him* I answer to no man. Questions are meaningless for life is short. In the end, your gift is death. That is the greatest gift of all. *she gives Sephiroth a predatory grin* Now, be gone. You are a boring playmate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing is a gift if you’re not even there any more to receive it. You idiot! *shakes himself off, snarling* And you are a fool – you’re not going to gain anything by striking me down. You could be more useful by answering my question, you know. I’m not here as your enemy but if you want to continue attacking, I suppose you will make me one, hmm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs* No thing exist that is friend. No thing exist that love. All that exist is hate. All that shall rule is pain. It is the truth. So, let it be. *she then gives him a lop-sided grin before trying to send a spell that splits open the ground and releases molten rock toward Sephiroth*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – The Breakdown’ is closed to new replies.