The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Viewing 19 posts - 176 through 194 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *occupies himself for the day by running around the area, protecting Shrekreh from harm, including biting at the bees and various insects that buzz into the lab. He escapes partway through the day to warm himself in the sun and pull out more of his baby down, grooming new feathers as they come in. He also spends a few hours harassing the packs of small flitty creatures nearby, gaining great entertainment from rushing them and watching them fly off en-masse*

Rakaerum: *wanders back down into the base some time later, content from her hunt. She watches Raim work, and sits at Shrekreh’s bedside for the remainder of the time. When Raim comes forth with the metal bronze gloves, she backs up out of the way, watching closely* This isn’t going to do harm is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *shakes his heaed at Rakaerum’s question* No, this one is designed differently. This time, there is a large amount of padding that will inflate to fit her form. The metal won’t clamp down, so further injury should be prevented there. *he continues to position the gloves then triggers the activators*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *seems rather skeptical of the devices, but narrows her eyes and otherwise bites her tongue, making no comment in the immediate due to seeing nothing that could go wrong for the smaller creature with the devices in place. She idly sways her head as her slitted eyes give her poor wipe-scope vision, wanting to get a better look*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *finishes the initial set-up of the gloves. He then sits down next to the “bed”* Well, that is all that I can do for now. Until the girl wakes up, we will need to wait. *nods and leans back in the chair* You and the young raptor have been guarding her quite a bit. That sort of dedication is not common. I find it relieving to find two individuals that would give so much for a human such as her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *raises her head, grinning* I can’t speak for the feathered-raptor’s motives, but I can speak for my own. She interested me, and like myself, she doesn’t have a pack or a clan of creatures like herself. *chatters her jaws in mild frustration* Also, it is nice to stay here and not be bullied by the others outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *looks up at the small dragon then slowly shakes her head* This one is the “daughter” of Kerash. She is not well welcomed, but she has had several times in which she has run along-side Kerash. Since she can’t keep up or help much though, I believe both have found it more agreeable for her to stay at my side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *grunts* There must be something she can do. We each play a role or a part. *itches the side of her head, grunting* I hunt. I leave my scraps for the younger bronzes. Even that ridiculous young male will grow bigger and become a hunting member of a pack. He is small which does not disadvantage him. In fact, the smaller ones are more easily able to manoeuvre through their cluster packs and close in from the sides.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: Oh yes, each of us certainly have our place in life. However, few of us finding it early on in life. This one is young. She still has many years of growth ahead of her. I am certain that given time, she’ll find a place for her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: Can find it in time, yes. Can’t you help lead the way though? No? Give her some grounds to feel useful. I don’t know… *glances around the room* Surely there is something you can do for her around here. Give her tasks. Put her to use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: Oh, yes, when she’s here, I let her help me out. She’s assisted me with solving problems with several of my machines. *shakes his head* Still, this little one is Kerash’s and not mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: Well, *nods* Keep that up. And keep working. I imagine she’ll be good soon, no? *takes her seat in the middle of the room again, then curls up, having not much else to do right now while Shrekreh is occupied with Raim*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *remains asleep for another couple of hours. As she stirs, she accidently makes the claws of her new gloves clack together. She then yelps at the sudden noise before leaping up to a seated position. Once awake, she stares down at her hands* Huh?

Raim: Ah, so you have finally woken up. Good. Now we can work on adjusting those things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *over the next few hours she gets comfortable on the floor, curling up, tucking her tail in under herself. She raises her head when she hears the noise, then blinks, curious to see what is going to happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *blinks, for she is still half-sleep. However, she promptly stares up at Raim as he begins to adjust the fit of the gloves* What are these? What’s going on?

Raim: Ah, remaining calm, that’s good. *bobs his head in appreciation* These, my child, are going to be your new hands, so to speak. You see… The previous set that I gave you- How should I put this? They seared into your flesh and damaged several tissues, especially your nerve and muscle tissue. So, these here. *he taps the metal gloves* Are going to be your new muscles and nervous system.

Shrekreh: *stares at the gloves* But… I want my hands.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *remains silent through Raim’s explanation, not wanting to interrupt the technician while he works and explains the situation to the one she was instructed to watch*

Deizano: *doesn’t know what’s going on, and bounds back down into the area, loudly screeching in playfulness, carrying a much larger feathered dinosaur’s flight/gliding pinion* Find! *wanders over to Shrekreh to give her his “amazing find” and stops short of the bed, clicking at Raim, unsure about what’s going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *pouts as she stares down at her metal-encased hands. She then slowly wiggles about her fingers* Feels strange.. *releases a poignant whining noise* I want my hands.. Not this! *She then blinks as Deizano comes into the room. Blinking in confusion, she just blankly stares at the feather*

Raim: I know, but I can’t just make your cells regenerate. That’s.. well, for starters, not my specialty. Even our top biologists can’t manage something like that yet. *glances down at Deizano before giving the young raptor a friendly grin* What did you find?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *when he sees everything is more or less OK, he hops up onto the edge of the bed and snuffs right in Shrekreh’s ear, toothily grinning at her* You has claw like me now? Good hunting t’ you! *loudly eeps, raising his head to answer Raim’s question* Find feather… Feather pinion from elder raptor. *wiggles an arm* From here. You wear on head? *extends his scruffy babyish feather-comb and flattens it again*

Rakaerum: Child… *turns her head off to one side, then sits on the floor again, preening her arm scales*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *Stares at Deizano as he hops onto her bed. She then glances down at her hands again and clinks the claws together. She thinks over what he said then nods* Yea.. I have claws.

Raim: That’s very kind of you. *bobs his head then wanders away from the trio* Take care of the girl. She needs friends.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano hopped down again and sat on the ground, his claws clinking loudly on the floor. He sat down momentarily to itch at his side, turning his head to chew at his feathery side. He pulled out several baby-feathers, spitting them onto the ground, looking up at Shrek’reh again to see if she would move now.

“I take care,” He said quickly with a bob of his head, rearing it back to make the signatory S shape that all his kind did. “You see, you see!” He cocked his head to one side, looking up at the girl with the closer eye on his head. “When she move?”

“She is still resting,” Came the reply from the bronzed dragon, highly irritated by the young raptor’s antics and hyper-activity. “Be patient.”

Viewing 19 posts - 176 through 194 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.