The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *frowns as she looks down at her hands once more. She whimpers then shakes her head* No… Something’s wrong with my hands. I can’t feel them. *she then looks at the dragon* Why can’t I feel my hands?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *looks at her hands, then tilts her head in thought. She makes a hopeful noise, then looks up at Shrekreh again* Maybe that’s because they’re bandaged. Wait until they heal – the lack of feeling might be from being bandaged. *nods her head, seeming content with her idea*

Deizano: *casually* That idea stoo-pid. *knaws on the leftover bone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: I agree witht he feathered one there. That idea doesn’t sound right at all. *Sighs then lies down. She curls up, not necessarily because she’s cold, but because she’s sad and feels more secure in a curled up positoin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *sighs at her* Very well… *wanders out of the area, leaving Shrekreh to sleep on her own. She wanders off outside, then flies off to hunt*

Deizano: *picks up the leftover bone, then wanders back to Shrekreh, sniffing her before hopping up onto her bedside, nosing her arm lightly* Hey you. Yeah you. Don’t be sad. When you heal we go outside and run, yes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *glances over her shoulder at Deizano. She then sighs and shakes her head* I don’t know. You probably wouldn’t want to be seen with me outside. *shakes her head* No one ever wants to be around the ugly human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: Ugly human? *cocks his head to one side, then looks around the room, unsure of whom she is referring to* Why that? Don’t have pack. Don’t have pecking order. Don’t have mate. Don’t even have territory. Don’t have nothin’. Don’t have nothin’ t’ lose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *small grin forms on her lips. She then shifts about to lick Deizano’s snout* Thank you. If you want to run with me, you may. *bobs her head then sighs and curls up once more* For now.. I’m going to rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *backs up from Shrekreh, making two short clicks of affirmation. He glances around the room, smirking at himself in a reflection, wanting to look smugly at somebody. With that, he wanders out of the area to explore, sniffing, seeing what he can get into*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *remains asleep for several hours, despite the fact that she shivers quite a bit in her sleep. She’s used to being cold and uncomfortable while asleep, so she isn’t kept up by her current circumstances*

Raim: *finally walks into the room after a few hours have passed. Not noticing Deizano, if he were still in the room, the bipedal moves to Shrekreh so that he can look over her hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *hears movement back in the other room and quickly dashes back, fluffing up his feather-comb and making loud chirping noises. He stops when he sees Raim and wanders up behind him, sniffing the air in a very inquisiitve manner* Why are you doin that? *blinks at Shrekreh’s hands* Leave alone. *chatters his jaws, growling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *glances down as he hears the chattering. Emitting a soft chuckle, he reaches down to pat the young raptor’s head* Do not worry. I am here to help her. *he then looks over the human’s hands once more* She’s been severely damaged. I need to do something to make her better again. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *makes a soft clicking noise, tilting his head* I think so. *snorts* Kerash put me here to guard and to watch. *wanders back to the bedside and pulls fluff out of his side, spitting it out onto the floor* Don’t get me into trouble, OK? Kerash be mad if girl get injured. More than is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: Kerash would be angry at me more than you if she were harmed. Do not worry. I do not intend to let down Kerash again. *he pulls out a small scanner from his pocket and begins to make a digital image of the human’s hands by scanning them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *leaps up to get a better look, dropping back down again. He clicks in frustration and leaps up again, chattering his teeth as he can’t get a good view* Kerash be mad no matter what. So you best be not doing that. She be mad at both of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *As he looks over the results of the scan, he glances down at Deizano as well. He then releases a light humored laugh* Oh, this is something to help the human here, not to harm her. Would you like to know what I’m doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: Yes, I want to know what you doing. *blinks and tries to get a better look* You either making it worse, or fixing her. Which is it? *clicks loudly, trying to see though its hard with his height. Eventually he gives up and just hops up onto the side of the bed, sitting down on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: I am attempting to make her better. First, I needed to scan in her hands, to get the proper shape this time. Now, I’m going to fabricate what will become the equivelent of a removable exoskeleton. I’ve never attempted such before, but I am certain that I can implant a system in place that will allow her to feel through the exoskeleton.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: Can you do that from here? *looks rather skeptical* Can’t take her paws and make proper shape out of them while they in them. *clicks at the bandages* Can’t do it. Doesn’t work. *swishes his tail* Think of something else!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *stares down at the small raptor for a few moments. He then shakes his head* I do not belive you understand quite what I’m doing. However, trust me. This time, it will work. *he nods* However, I will need to take care to make this exoskeleton out of a maleable material. The girl is still growing, after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *loudly chirps* What malla… ble… *growls* What that? *fluffs out his feathers* Use a lot of words I don’t like. *pauses, growling loudly* Bad words that no make sense. Jus’ fix scale-less one and be done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *chuckles* I’m working on it. I’m working on it. Just give me some time. We want things to be right, hm? Rushing it causes problems. *straightens up* Oh, and malleable means that a material can be changed and reshaped.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *fans his feathery comb up, then relaxes it again, generally impatient. He makes clicking noises, waiting for Raim to work. He shuffles back out of the way and lies on the floor, but generally keeps nearby as directed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *finishes his scans after another hour of work. He then nods at Deizano* I will return as soon as I finish her gloves. You’ll see that they will be perfect. *he then exits the room so that he can start work on the exoskeletal gloves for the human girl*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *snorts* Perfect? How they be any good if her paws broke? Wait for them to heal, right? No? *tilts his head, shaking it soon after* Silly creature no understand how healing works. It like scratch in hind. Take long time to grow over and re-feather. You see!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: No, she doesn’t have the genes that would just regrow limbs or simply heal from this sort of damage. I’m going to make something to make her good again. *With that, he leaves the room. For the next day, not much happens in the room. Shrekreh continues to sleep for most of the day, though she does wake up at points and complains about being hungry. During one of these waking moments, Raim returns to the room with a pair of metal bronze gloves*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.