The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *waggles his head, then sits on his haunches, his eyes slitting as he watches her. After a few moments of this, he begins to itch at his side, then pulls out some feathers, grumbling to himself* Tick-birds be handy right about now. *chomps at his side with his teeth, itchy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *Is rather still for several hours, for she is still resting from her ordeal. At long last, she releases a long dragged out groan and begins to open her eyes* Thirsty… *Her fingers twitch slightly, but they are rather stiff. In fact, at the moment, her hands are completely bound in bandages*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *has been napping, at least until Shrekreh speaks. He perks up and chatters at her before stretching* Thirsty? *shakes himself off, shedding a layer of loose down onto the ground around him. He then bounds off in search of a water skin or similar. He soon finds one in one of the other chambers in the underground base, stealing it from their quarters, not taking a second thought about posession. He carries it back out with him and lays it down near her, chattering again* Fix.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *groans as she continues trying to think clearly through the fog in her head. Shen she hears the raptor return with water, she slowly pushes herself up enough to sit somewhat upright. She then reaches for the water and tries to grasp onto the edges of the skin. However, her fingers are so stiff that they barely move. She grunts in frustration as she tries to get her fingers to wrap about the offering*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *makes a chirping noise in frustration and hops up onto the side of the bed, causing it to sink slightly with his weight. He picks up the water skin from the girl’s hands, then very gently holds it in his teeth, tilting his head to one side so she can just drink directly from the mouthpiece which he holds in front of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *frowns in frustration as the water is pressed against her mouth. However, she soon opens up her mouth and begins to swallow down the liquids. Once she has had her fill, she pulls back then lowers her head to stare at her hands* Thank you… *narrows her eyes* So numb.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *carries the water skin away and hangs it up, returning to the bed to watch her* Numb? What happened? Kerash not say exactly… Kerash say you injured and me should watch you. *itches his side again, sending moulted baby feathers everywhere*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: I don’t.. I don’t remember. *Frowns and lowers her head* Umm… *shakes her head* Raim.. Yea, I was with Raim. I remember that. *looks up as a feather floats pass her. She then tries to catch it. However, her hands do not cooperate with her desires*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *watches her with unblinking eyes, then resumes pulling out moulting feathers* How long you be in here? *watches her hands, then rubs the back of his head with a clawed paw, causing one of his comb feathers to moult. He picks it up in his jaws gently, then tries to hand it to her* Try dis one. It bigger. *wags his tail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: I don’t even remember why I was sent here… *she gives him a grin as he hands her the larger feather. She then tries to grasp onto the new feather. However, her fingers continue to fail at listening to her mental commands* Why can’t I feel my hands..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *sniffs at her hands, unable to determine what is going on anyway as most medical procedures are completely foreign to him* Smells like clean fluid. And foreign… *hops down from the bed again, squeaking at her before looking around the room* Hungry? Killed earlier. *taps on the floor with his scythe claws* Killed with pack. And with greater pack. Meat for all. *cocks his head at her, raising his comb* Hungry?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: You don’t handle forming sentences well yet.. *she shakes her head and grins slightly at her own joke. However, it is clear that most of her attention is on the fact that she can’t feel much from her hands* Rrrr… Yes, I could use some food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *squeaks* Ramarr, feather-head leader, more interested in teaching girls than us. We for other stuff. Not know what, but… *suddenly swings his head away to knaw at his side, pulling off another round of down, revealing smooth healthy dark coloured adult body feathers underneath* So, food? You want food? *shakes himself off* Me get food. *sniffs the air and hisses slightly at the scent of dragon, then wanders out to look for Kerash*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: Umm… *tilts her head* Right. Well, learning how to speak in sentences helps. A lot.. *shrugs before nodding* Yes, please get food.

Kerash: *is currently with Raim inside his laboratory in the base. For the most part, she is lashing out at him for being irresponsible with his invention. She is also trying to find out what he plans to do with the human’s current condition, seeing as she finds it to be all his fault*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *puts his nose to the ground as he leaves the area, following Kerash’s scent. When he comes upon the arguing pair, he makes a low chattering noise and keeps back, not wantign to get in the way of the argument. He wags his tail, waiting for an opportunity to speak*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Well, you had better make certain that it won’t try to kill her this time. If you mess up ag- *She pauses as she spots the small raptor in the doorway. Snorting,s he makes her way to the door then lowers her head to be level with Deizano* Did I not ask you to look over the human?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *raises his comb, then flattens it again, making low “quip-quip” noises as he tries to determine whether or not it’s safe to come close* About that.. I do that. No-feather thirsty. Get water. No-feather hungry…. no have food. *nods at her* Show where to get some?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snarls with frustration as she listens to the smaller raptor* Remind me to remove your teacher from duty. They are doing a terrible job. *she snorts then shakes her head* Very well, go to the kitchen area on the fifth floor. Gather the food you need for the human there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *nods his head and quickly runs out of the room without another thought. He bounds through the area, hopping slightly as he skips into the kitchen area. He sniffs around, poking at a door before picking up a medium sized hanging lizard in his teeth. With that he quickly dashes from the room, running back down to the infirmary, dumping the lizard on the bed besides the small human girl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *has spent the entire time staring down at her hands. She’s been trying to flex her digits, but each one is rather stiff and doesn’t respond to her mental commands at all. When Deizano returns with the food, she grins* Thank you. *With that, she leans in to start devouring the lizard. For the time being, she does most of the flesh tearing with her teeth and avoids using her hands at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *hops down off the bed and jumps back onto the floor. He looks around the room, sniffing the air before making loud angry chattering noises* I smell dragon.

Rakaerum: *quietly pads back into the room after her exploration, stopping as she sees the small feathered-raptor* What is this? *tilts her head at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *looks up from her meal to glance at both small creatures. She then shrugs* Looks like a meeting for youths to me. None of us are full grown.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: Not full grown? *moves to stand tall on his legs, stretching his head up, raising his feathery comb also* Lies, Deizano is huge! *makes a soft quivering clicking sound and shakes himself off, sending yet more shedded down onto the ground around him* Bigger than dragon. *snorts in her face, then moves back to Shrekreh’s bedside, sniffing her meat* When you done, give?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *shakes her head at the feathered raptor* No, you are not that huge. I’ve seen much larger members of your kind. *she then glances at the meat and nods* If you want it, go ahead. *She sits up, not really that hungry any more* I’m done with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Deizano: *rather quickly snaps the meat up in his teeth. He hobbles away, giving Rakaerum a rather smug look before devouring the leftovers, chewing on the bone afterwards*

Rakaerum: *rolls her eyes and shakes her head* So, small one. *sniffs her* Are you feeling any better?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.