The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *softly laughs* Well, it isn’t quite an “already”. I’ve been working on these gloves for weeks now. But yes, they are done now. I just need to wait for them to cool down. I do not want to burn the child when I put them on her hands. *walks over to Shrekreh and pats the top of her head* I doubt she’d enjoy that sort of pain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: Can they be placed in cold water? That cools things down very quickly. I have seen larger dragons heat rocks, then place them in water to heat the water up. In turn, it cools down the rock. You may like to try that if you desire to speed up the cooling process.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: Yes, water has the ability to cool off metal rather quickly, but it also has the risk of morphing the metal as it cools off. I’d rather not risk it getting too cold too fast and deforming, so I’ll just be patient. *pats Shrekreh’s head* I’m certain that this girl can be patient as well.

Shrekreh: *Growls* I want them now!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *shakes her head slightly and cautiously wanders over to the young human female, sniffing her shoulder* This one needs to learn patience. Come now. How can you expect to get anything you want if you do not have the patience to wait for it? The stalk-hunter never got his food by growling and demanding the prey be given to him at that very moment. No, sit around and wait, young one. Why not occupy yourself with something else from around the room? You were doing such before with no bother. No?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *rolls her eyes then pushes away the snout of Rakaerum* Rrrr… I have already waited years. I want my protection. *she then grins and looks up as Raim holds up the gloves, which have finally cooled down* Now?

Raim: *tests the feel of the metal. He then shakes his head* Just a few more adjustments, small one. *he walks over to another workbench and then grabs a screwdriver. Soon enough, he begins to quickly adjust and tighten a few of the ligaments that hold the gloves together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *moves her nose back again, a frown curling at the edges of her maw* A shame. You could do well from listening to that advice, even if you will disregard it because I hold no significant rank.. *sits on her haunches and watches the feathered one continue to work on the gloves, not wanting to get in the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *hisses in agitation at Rakaerum* I get enough of everyone telling me what to do.. *She then walks over to a chair and settles down on it*

Raim: *Grins once he finishes adjusting the gloves* There we go. All done. *he holds up the gloves then walks over to the human girl* Are you ready?

Shrekreh: Of course I am ready! I’ve been ready for weeks.. No longer!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *doesn’t seem overly bothered by Shrekreh’s annoyance and sits her butt down on the ground properly now, curling her tail around herself to keep it out of the way. She curiously eyes the gloves and tilts her head, watching the scene curiously to see what will happen now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *nods, being quite patient with the human girl’s attitude. Soon after, he gently picks her up before setting her down on his main workbench* Just a few things we must take care of first. *He examines her hands and arms* Yes, too dirty. *So, he walks to the side of the room and gathers up some cleaning supplies. Not long after, he begins to gently scrub Shrekreh’s arms and hands*

Shrekreh: *growls in annoyance* I was fine! *Still, she doesn’t pull away from Raim. Instead, she just simply lets him clean her as he pleases*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *gently waves her tail, continuing to watch. She seems amused at the human female’s protests, but doesn’t offer any more to the conversation than a gentle laugh right now. In truth she is just very curious to see what will happen and doesn’t want to cause any disruption to the events in front of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *grumbles under her breath as Raim continues to clean off her arms and steralize them. Once he lets go of them, she shakes them off* Are you done with this now? I want my claws.

Raim: *sighs at the human’s impatience* Yes, I think that we have everything all set now. *he pets the girl’s head in an attempt to calm her down. He then grips onto both of the clawed gloves* Ok, now slowly put your hands in. We want to insure that they fit-

Shrekreh: *hurridly jams both of hands into the gloves once they are presented to her, not wanting to wait for any further instruction. As she does this, she accidently triggers the switch that makes them snap shut on her arms. So, the devices suddenly clamp down on her hands and arms, which causes the girl to scream in pain. Furthermore, the mechanics in the gloves which have been designed to gently connect to her nervous system in an attempt to give her an unhampered since of touch begin to short out and overheat. Hence, the girl’s hands are suffering from being sliced into, crushed, and seared by the mechanics and electronics in the gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *quickly backs up towards the door, looking quite alarmed at the events before her. She begins to quickly curse in her native draconic dialect, then heads for the door in a panic* Help, help! You need some – where do I get it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *had been moving toward the laboratory in order to check up on her charge. However, she tenses up as soon as she hears the scream. Nearly instantly, she charges into the room then loudly growls at what she sees. Not wasting any time, she lunges past Raim and moves to the human’s side. As she does this, she growls out at Raim* What have you done, fool?!

Raim: *at first, he’s just frozen in shock as she notices the ways that the gloves are malfunctioning. He then grunts as Kerash pushes past him then shakes his head* She… We must get her to the medics.. *He glances down at Rakaerum* Go, get them ready for her.

Shrekreh: *whimpers in pain, not seeming to notice anything that’s around her. Blood has become to drip through the seems of the gloves and the girl waves to and fro as she begins to loose her grasp on consciousness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *loudly squeaks in acknowledgement, nodding. She quickly runs out of the area running for the medical center. Once inside, she hunts for the medics, loudly squeaking once she gets to the area, trying to get their attention* We need your help at once! The scale-less one needs attention immediately!

Seferia
    Keymaster

*While there are a good number of medics in the area, few of them bother to look up from their current patients in order to listen to Rakaerum. Several of the few who do just turn back around upon hearing that it is the scale-less human. Still, there may be a select few that would listen to Rakaerum*

Kerash: *snorts, ignoring the fact that there was a small dragon who just ran out of the room. She rushes closer to her charge then grips onto the girl, who is quickly loosing conciousnes, and holds her in her arms. She then snaps at Raim again* Fool. *whipping her tail, she dashes out of the room. So, she’d reach the medical center only a few minutes after Rakaerum does*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *makes a frustrated snort, but backs up and squashes herself to the cavern walls to get out of Kerash’s way, relieved that somebody is taking care of the girl now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *uses her size to shove aside anyone who is blocking her way as she sets the girl on a mat designated for the ill. She then growls out at the medical staff and healers* One of you, get to work and help this girl. *she then snaps at the few nurses who dare suggest that they won’t touch a human* Do it or I shall have your hide for breakfast tomorrow. *with that, she moves over to Rakaerum. Realeasing a soft hiss of derision, she slowly lowers her head to the smaller creature’s level* I thank you for your attempt to help. *She then snorts right in Rakaerum’s face, as if trying to indicate that she’s still lower in status to Kerash even though the raptor is providing thanks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *immediately adopts a pathetic recessive gesture, knowing full well that she is on a lower rank of the hierachy compared to the raptor pack matriach* It is nothing, really… I was just concerned…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Straightens up to her full height then bobs her head* Yes, well, there are several who do not care even that much. *she glances back at the medical staff and narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: It is a pity and a shame that some adopt that mindset… after all, we are all in this together. *puts her head down, hunching her wings close to her body. She then shuffles in a pathetic manner, moving out of Kerash’s way, heading for the outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *calls out as Rakaerum begins to leave* I have a busy schedule today. *growls* If you wish to continue caring for the girl, I shall leave you with the task of watching these idiots and insuring that they heal her. *she lifts up her paws and clicks her claws together in a slightly nervous habit* It will be a great help for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *stops in her tracks, then raises her head slightly, curious* I… *cocks her head to one side, then squeaks* I will do it. *nervously shuffles her back feet* They don’t listen to me, though. I am of small stature and of no importance. *squeaks again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *looks down at Rakaerum then firmly speaks out* It matters not what the size of your being is. What matters is that you have the bite that matches your will. As long as you are strong in your presentation, others will respect you. Even a giant who is meek will garner nothing but derision. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *slowly nods her head, then shuffles away, wanting to go begin the task assigned to her* I understand. *bows her head in a submissive manner* I will begin what you have requested of me. Please enjoy your day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts* That is not a possible wish to fulfill. *She shakes her entire body in agitation, as if she were trying to get dirt off her hide. She then exits the med ward all together*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.