The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Raised by Kerash

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *quietly wanders over to look, sniffing the claws. She does not know how they work and backs up again, confused* They look dangerous. Heavy. Cumbersome. And they are not attached to anything? How is the scaleless hatchling going to climb with those?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: These are going to fit around her hands. They’ll be like a second skin to her once she gets used to them. They may luck cumbersome, but they’re actually quite light. They won’t lay down the girl at all. *lifts the gloves back up onto the table and gently sets them down*

Shrekreh: I am no hatchling. My kind no hatches! *snorts* Stupid dragon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *makes a loud embarassed squeaking noise, looking quite unhappy* Forgive me… *eyes the iron claw gloves again and sits on her hinds* I hope they will work. This young one looks too soft to hold her own against other residents here. Agility and intelligence can be a great asset over a scaled and armoured hide however. *grins at Shrekreh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *blinks and eyes Rakaerum for now, not certain whose side the dragon is on. For the most part, the girl does not trust anyone larger than her since she has become accustomed to being beaten by them. So, she just watches and remains silent for now*

Raim: *softly chuckles* You are right there. *moves behind his workbench and begins to pick at the gloves* Well, I best get back to work. If you want to stay around and examine more of my projects, feel free. None of my work has ever been classified as confidential.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: How long have you been working on the claws for the small non-scaled one, and when will they be finished? *sets herself down on her hinds, next to a crate filled with assorted spare machine parts* I imagine female is at a disadvantage at this time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *loudly growls at Rakaerum* Am not! No disadvantage. Me faster than you big idiots. *snorts and sulks*

Raim: *chuckles at the girl’s response* I’ve been working on these claws for about a month. They’re almost done, I just need to recalibrate them a bit and then they’ll be ready to fit on her hands. *tinkers with the electronics inside the gloves* I am including a network of sensors so her sense of touch would not be inhibited by them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: On the contrary smaller biped, I am not that big myself. *watches Raim* Ah, sensors? That sounds like very busy and complicated work to make… hopefully you finish with it soon. Your charge sounds very impatient and bored. *grins* Such an invention will give her something to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *snorts* You have scales and all that… *turns her back to the two and begins entertaining herself with items that are on the workbench that she’s sitting at. She doesn’t do much that is constructive, she’s just fiddling around with the small electronics.*

Raim: I do not wish to rush this project, no matter how much Shrekreh may complain. This will take great care in order to accompish everything perfectly. I want this device to be something that she’d love and not complain more about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: Ah, yes. Do not rush something important. Otherwise it will turn out below your expectations. *looks back at Shrekreh, her ears raised slightly now* So what if I have scales? *wanders over to her, her yellow eyes fixated on what she’s playing with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *mumbles under her breath* You have scales. So, you stronger. Stronger mean you think me stupid and weak. *continues playing around with the electronic bits and pieces. Eventually, she starts creating a small radio*

Raim: Thank you for the suggestion. *grins* I’m glad that you have faith in my work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *to Raim* You are welcome. *moves her front paws up onto the bench to get a better look at what Shrekreh is doing* Did I say that? No, I did not. You are assuming bad things of me. *sniffs the radio, then sets herself down on the ground again* I do not have an innovative mind, nor am I skilled in building things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *grumbles* That not make you different than the others out there. All not wan me for being human… *shakes her head* I wan ta prove myself to be good as them. *loudly snorts in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: On the contrary, the others outside tend not to associate themselves with my kind in general. My kind is overall smaller, less robust, we have smaller jaws than our other-species counterparts, and are overall easier to push around. *frowns* This makes for a very low ranked member of the heirachy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *grumbles* I bet rest of you species be more than happy to have someone lower than you kind around, like me. *snorts* I no deserve to be low ranked. I smart as Raim and others. They no respect me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: Then prove yourself to the others. We live in a very hierarchical society; the only way to uprank ever, is to prove oneself and show what you are made of. If you do not do that, then you will forever remain low ranked, and they will continue to push around. *frowns* Believe me, I know. I am too small to make many of them take interest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *scowls* I intend to show them… They all will know I am good as them! *finishes making a rudementary radio then hands it over to Rakaerum* Here, play with this. *turns around to watch Raim again, impatiently wanting her gloves to be done*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *stares at the radio, but stands clumsily on her hinds, wanting to pick it up and look properly. She holds the radio very carefully in her teeth, then lowers it onto the ground to sniff and inspect it more closely* This is very interesting. I’ve no use for one of these, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *indifferently shrugs at the minature dragon’s statement* Then trash it. I no care. It was easy to make. *looks down at the dragon then sighs and slides off her chair. Once on the floor, she bends down to the radio and quckly turns it on* There, now it do things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *stumbles back as she hears the static transmission coming out of the radio, her tail bonking into a large machine behind her. The force causes the device to fall over, and Rakaerum glances back at it, looking quite unhappy* Oh dear, I… I did not mean to break anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: *shakes his head* Do not worry about it, small one. That was never a successful device. I mostly just use it to store junk parts now of days. *walks over to the canister that the minature dragon had knocked over and gently picks it up* See, it’s nothing to worry about. *grins at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *relaxes the frills on her back once more, edging away from it anyway* Ah, I see. I am sorry to have knocked it over anyway… *steps forward, accidentally crushing Shrekreh’s newly constructed radio under her front left paw. She raises it again and looks down, sighing* It can be fixed… right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shrekreh: *Growls out at Rakaerum, annoyed by the dragon* You clutz. *snorts* Should take lessons on grace and movement without tripping over self. *crosses her arms* Radio no matter.

Raim: *shakes his head at Shrekreh’s statements* I’m certain that the radio is salvagable. If it isn’t, we can make another one for you. That is, if that is what you wanted. *returns to his workbench so that he could put in the last touches into Shrekreh’s new gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *lowers her head as she’s told to take lessons* Sorry. I’ll just stay still next time, if that would be easier. I do not want to move around and break any more things. That would be just quite unfortunate…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Raim: Do not mind the child’s words. She is sharp tongued, just like her caretaker, Kerash. *finally finishes the last touches on the gloves and stands back for a bit to allow them to cool off*

Shrekreh: *snorts at Rakaerum* If Kerash see you, she eat you alive for being clumsy idiot. She no tollerate stupid creatures. *frowns at Raim* My tongue no sharp!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rakaerum: *lowers her head, the frills on her back ridge flattening* I am not stupid… *begins wandering towards the door, her tail dragging on the floor as she moves along. She stands in the doorway and glances back at the room, her eyes focussing on the gloves* You finish already?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.