The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *yelps as she’s pulled by Zack and reluctantly goes with him* And the waters did rinse away the sinners… She will be taken to where she belongs. *yelps in pain as something sharp at the bottom of the river slices into her ankle and whipers in pain. She collpases at the shore of the river once Zack pulls her out and shows no signs of caring to go back into the house. She stares at the water and ignores the pain in her ankle for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *leaves Maria on the ground so she is safe and away from the riverbank, not wanting to have anything else to do with her at that paticular moment in time. He sits down on his bed in his room and scowls, thoroughly pissed off and upset as he tries to work out Maria’s logic for getting rid of her daughter*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *looks down at her bleeding ankle, but does not show any concern to ward it at all. She stays there for nearly an hour, but finally decides to head back to the house. She slowly stands up and limps back to the house, contently humming to herself. She stumbles to and froo due to her injured akle as she walks, but finally makes it to the house.* May my father be my shepard and protect his flock… *mumbles slightly and finally makes it to a bed, which happens to be the one that Zack is on. She pays no attention to him and moves to lie down on the bed as well, tired out and cold*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scowls and immediately moves to leave the bed, heading out of the room* Leave me the hell alone. *heads into the kitchen to continue pouting there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *pays no attention to Zack’s outburst and simply moves to rest on the bed. She slides up into the middle of the bed and makes herself comfortable. She fails to bother to bandage her wound at all and begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *heads back outside to try and salvage the spit roast, ending up throwing it into the river out of annoyance, still rather angry with Maria’s attitude, not feeling like doing anything nice for her any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria sleeps for the remainder of the day, seemingly unaware of Zack’s scorn toward her. On the other hand, perhaps she simply did not care what Zack thought about her. However, the way she’d frequently hum to herself and daydream inicated that she was not really paying attention to the world around her at all.

The following day, she got up early and moved outside to get some fresh water. She has paid no attention to the way her wound from the other day is pussing up, nor to any dangers that are present in her path. Nonetheless, she manages to obtain a bucket full of water without any problems, but a large tarantuala hitches a ride on the side of her bucket as the woman pulls it away from the river.

The frail woman stumbled forward with the bucket, simply heading back to the house without noticing her hitchhiker at all. She sets the bucket down on the table near the stove and faintly grins.

“And the waters shall cleanse the sins of the world..”

Maria softly humed to herself as she patted the bucket then loudly yelped as the tarantuala bites her, having become aggitated by her actions. Maria whimpered in pain and then slumped to the floor, not knowing what to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *busies himself for most of the day fixing a manual hand-turning drill, which looks rather a lot like an egg beater, and is used for drilling holes in wood. He has dismantled it to try and work out what is making it fail, and has been puzzling over it for a number of hours. He deeply frowns as he hears Maria yelp and crash to the floor, then quickly gets to his feet to rush to her aid. He crouches down beside her and lightly shakes her* What happened?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the tarantualla raises its front two feet and hisses at Zack as he enters the room. However, the arachnid only remains for a few moments then scurries away, looking for a way back out. The creature rushes past the door and escapes out to the wild soon afterwards*

Maria: *whimpers at the burning pain in her arm and looks up at Zack* It burns… *scrunches her face in pain* The devil himself sent his messanger to send me to his kingdom…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: What the heck are you talking about? *moves over to inspect her arm and looks paticularly concerned as he sees the bite and the puncture wound* What did you get bitten by? I’ll be back in a moment. Let that bleed out, the venom will come out that way… *runs into his room to grab up his medical supplies cabinet, fumbling through it* Shit… I don’t have anything to fix this… *carries it out into the next room with him anyway and begins to clean up the bite wound* Do you know what you got bitten by?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *Softly speaks* A guardian of the devil’s realm with eight legs.. So large. *groans at the pain in her hand* I didn’t even see it come. It came out of the shadows themselves to take me away.. I know it. He wants to claim me for my sins.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: A spider? *begins to wring her arm and squeezes the bitten flesh to make the wound bleed out, wanting to get out as much venom as possible* This is going to hurt, but relax, OK? *continues to make the wound bleed for a few more moments, then wipes it off with antiseptic liquid, covers it with a piece of gauze, then wraps it up with a bandage* If it gets really painful, I can give you more pain killers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *yelps as Zack works on her wound and begins to openly weep because of the pain. She shivers and attempts to curl up* Hurts… No more.. Make it all stop. *loudly whimpers as the anticeptic is placed on her wound and releases a soft, small squeal of a scream. The tears continue to drip down her cheeks* It burns even more.. No more. No… *weakly tries to slide away from Zack so that she can press herself against the wall. Since the venom of the spider in itself is not lethal, Maria only feels a strong stinging and burning sensation from the bite wound*

Damn you Wiki for telling me that tarantulas have not been proven to be fatal. Oh wells, now she gets a longer death of a bad infection from one of her two wounds, the ankle or her bite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *growls and firmly holds onto Maria’s arm so he can finish cleaning and wrapping it up properly* I know it hurts, but you need to just sit there until it’s done, alright? You’re not going to die or anything. Calm down. *finishes bandaging up the wound and sighs at her* You’re done. Lie down for a while and rest…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *crawls backwards and then huddles in the corner once Zack is done. She lowers her head and begins to openly weep, having been frightened to death at the large spider before* I want to be home… I want my mother… I don’t want this anymore.. *she loudly sniffles as she speaks. Also, she refuses to budge from her spot unless Zack were to pick her up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *quietly sighs at Maria* Stop it, you’re being a big baby. *reaches down to pick her up, carrying her to her bed* I still haven’t forgiven you for getting rid of your daughter. *growls and places her down on the bed, then walks out of the room to leave Maria to her own devices.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *whimpers at Zack and continues to cry* God did not want that creature to live.. I had to get rid of her. Had to get rid of the evil who had infested this house. But now it haunts us… *begins to cry even more* I want to be back with my mother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *growls to himself about Maria’s behaviour and just heads into the kitchen to scramble some eggs for himself, throwing more wood into the fire stove. He grits his teeth and mutters all manner of bad things about Maria, not forgiving her for what she has done, and also still entirely not happy about it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *continues to sob in her bed. Eventually, she finally tires out and falls asleep. Unfortunately, due to the amount of mucus that built in her nasal passageways as she was crying, her breating is rather congested as she sleeps. She frequently snorts and coughs in her sleep, but is not overly disturbed by it at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just finishes cooking his food and heads outside to sleep under the stars. He feels rather hopeless, frustrated, and just wants to go home. He is tired of being around Maria, tired of the village, and misses his family. He lowers his head and begins to sniffle, joining in with the crying he can hear Maria doing in the house.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *loudly groans in her sleep, both troubled by the way her nose and throat are clogged up with mucus and by the nightmares that frequently tormented her rest for the past few months. Finally, after a few hours of sleeping, Maria springs upright and loudly screams, for she had been re-experiencing her rape in her dreams. She immediately begins to loudly sob once more and curls up into a fetal position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *jumps as he hears Maria’s screaming and promptly wakes up, running into the house to check up on her. When he sees nothing wrong with her, he tries to shake her awake, frowning* What’s wrong now? You’re fine, nothing’s hurting you. You’re safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria; *slowly lifts her head to look up at Zack, tears streaming down her cheek* He- H- He came back! *Sniffles then reaches over to clutch onto Zack* I can’t sleep. He’ll home back again. I don’t want to see him ever agian. Please, protect me from the devil. *presses her face against Zack’s stomach and loudly sobs. However, her sobs are broken by a dry, barking cough*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just slowly pats Maria’s back in an attempt to console and calm her down. He thinks her claims of ‘him coming back’ are ridiculous, but then he realises that this woman has suffered immense mental trauma and just does his best to calm her without critisizing. He frowns with concern as he hears her cough, then glances down at her* How long have you had that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *sniffles before loudly coughing once more. She pants as she finishes coughing and shakes her head* I don’t know… I think it just started, sir. My throat is burning and it feels scratchy.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.