The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *gives Jenova lazy grin as the alien floats over to her location. She then shakes her head* Oh? You want to play with me? *she giggles then glances at Jenova’s tentacle as it nears. Chuckling, she mentally casts a spell in an attempt to make the limb simply explode as if a bomb had gone off inside it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *screeches in pain, becoming more enraged in the process. With her other tentacle destroyed, she attempts to lash out at Psychotic with the other limb* *”Why don’t you die already!?”*

Sephiroth: *finally flies over the crater and drops down inside, curious at the energy signals he finds* How strange… *lowers himself down towards the others, though he goes slowly and pays very close attention should he be targetted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *leaps off her ledge, utilizing another spell to control her leap such that she’d easily land on Jenova’s shoulders. She then kneels down so that she can look into the alien’s face in a mocking manner* Oh, death. *giggles* You see, that’s a tricky thing to happen when your target is immortal, my dear friend. *releases a playful humming noise. She then glances at the destroyed limb* Hmmm.. That lasted for too little time. *giggling, she abuses her magic to repair Jenova’s one tentacle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *sends a deafening loud screech through the area and flails both tentacles before trying to up and hopefully knock Psychotic off balance, once again reaching up for her, attempting to coil her tentacles around the woman to disable her* *”You can’t possibly be immortal. And if you are, I’ll kill you, wait over you until you return to life and enslave you as my own! Or pry your corpse apart and find out what makes you immortal…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *releases a yelp as she’s yanked off her feet by the tentacles. She then shakes her head* Heh, careless of me. Guess I shouldn’t let that happen again. No, that won’t do at all.. Hmm.. *she tries to wiggle about her legs. She then shakes her head* This isn’t fun. *she yawns then grins* Guess it’s time to repeat history. *giggling, she tries to cast another spell on Jenova’s tentacles, intending to slice apart the limbs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *once her tentacles are destroyed a second time, she backs up against one side of the cave wall, trying to knock Jenna off. At the same time she sends a penetrating telepathic screeching sound to her head, wanting to attempt to disable her that way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *hums, intending to reform Jenova’s body yet again via the use of magic so that she can have the fun of destroying it again. However, she soon encounters the psychic screech and begins to grip at her head* Stop that! Damn you! *she begins to shake, clearly quite agitated by the attack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes a furious growl, almost beside herself by now. She attempts to give Jenna a very hard smack in the head, using her body weight behind the flaying attack* *”Make up your mind!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *since she’s so distracted and disoriented from the psychic screech, she has next to no sense of balance. So, she’s easily flung off Jenova. She hisses in annoyance as she slams into the wall of the caverns, landing not far from where Sephy is spying on them* Wretch.. *she grits her teeth and tries to regather her thoughts. However, she doesn’t move quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps a close eye on the situation, scowling. When Jenna crashes down near him, he moves over, arms folded* Ah, there you are. Now, do you mind telling me what’s going on? Why is there two of you right now? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Jenova: *quickly flies down as Jenna crashes into the wall, then attempts to slam her entire bodyweight down on her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *loudly growls as she spots Sephiroth. She clearly becomes so enraged that she turns her entire attention on Sephiroth* Silver hair! You- *hisses in annoyance as Jenova presses herself on top of her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at the scene before him, deeply scowling* This really doesn’t make sense now… *eyes Jenna, then Jenova, snorting* *”What does she want with you, Jen? And… wait, silver-hair?”* *loudly snorts* All I want to know is why two of you were spawned when you were resurrected, and how to fix it so there is just one of you again. *glares at Jenova* And I will deal with you after that.

Jenova: *”What luck… two wanted treasures fell right into my grasp.”* *reaches out to grab Sephiroth around the neck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *begins to aggressively claw at Jenova. Finally, she manages to clear her mind, so she focuses on her magic and soon creates an explosion of energy that is directed toward Jenova, intending to either knock her far away or make her explode, whichever comes first would be all the better as far as she’s concerned. The spell also makes the area surrounding her burst into a tower of flames*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes a loud screech as she is flung back and hurriedlt teleports out of the area when the tower of flames rise into the air*

Sephiroth: *simply steps back into the cave network, scowling at Psychotic Jenna* *”This isn’t getting us anywhere.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *waves her hand to make the flames suddenly open up just enough for her to move through them unharmed. However, she allows for the flames to continue to torch everything in the surrounding area. Soon after, she rushes at Sephiroth, intending on tackling him to the ground* Shut up you damnable bastard.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and raises his arms up to defend his upper torso as she rushes at him, loudly snarling* Shut up? All I want is answers! My only want here is to fix this rubbish… *attempts to leg-sweep her and steps back out of the way, growling* I supppose you are not going to be of help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *at first, it seems as if that she’s going to respond to his movements in time to keep her footing. However, she suddenly tenses up just as she’s tripped. She then crumples onto the floor, seeming to be in intense pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his foot up, pushing it down on her head, trying to pin her to the ground* You going to talk yet? *snarls* I’m getting very tired of this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *involuntarily shivers due to the pain that she’s experiencing. However, not long after Sephiroth sets his foot down on her, she begins to loudly laugh* Fool. Foolish fool of a fool. *chuckles some more then snorts at him* Silver hair, that one that you made has just died. Oh, you left her all alone. What a pity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So all I need to do is kill you, and the two of you will be one again? *narrows his eyes* Because I am totally fine with doing that. *Clenches his fists and broadly smirks, purring at her* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: Tried once to do that, Silver Hair. *she loudly snorts* You formed the fake to keep me under your control. I hate you! *she suddenly sends a fireball toward his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t ever remember doing that. *narrows his eyes* You are lying. *suddenly moves his arms up to block, his forearms bearing the brunt of the fireball projectile. He hisses slightly in pain, then glares at her* That’s not very kind of you. *charges up a destructive energy ball to hurl at her stomach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *leaps out of the way, not wanting to be killed quite yet. She then spreads open her wings, which don’t even solidify into flesh and feathers. Soon enough, she brings them up over her face in order to help protect herself* Shut up. I don’t care what you remember, Silver Hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care about what you think you’re supposed to be, either. *snorts* You’re incomplete, whether you like it or not. I don’t know how you managed to spawn and be flesh and blood on your own when Jenna was revived, but I’m not going to let you exist if I can help it. *glares at her and sends three sharp pulse ripple waves out from his person, then charges her, attempting to tackle her to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *suddenly spreads open her wings then jumps up as Sephiroth charges after her. She then begins to flap her wings in order to keep herself hovering over his position for at least a moment* Incomplete? Hmph, I beg to disagree, putrid Silver Hair. *she shakes her head* Your faker may be incomplete, but I am fine. Keep her. You made her! *she grins* You deserve her all the more just like she is now. Weak and pathetic.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.