The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then what the hell is wrong with you? *grunts slightly* Why are you being so dead? *shakes his head* You’re not normally like this. If you’re not still pissed about what happened, then what the hell is wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at him* I’m not pissed. I just.. *she shakes her head then sighs. Deciding that she should try to make him feel happier. She moves to sit on the opposite side of the bed near to him, yet still distanced. However, she once again just looks at the bed and not him* There. *she slowly drifts her attention to her gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her* What the hell did I do? You’re behaving like something major has happened, or that you’re depressed over something. And you are being distant. If you are really that pissed about what happened, you should talk about it. Unlike you, I won’t try to attack you for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* It’s not you, Seph… Even though you nearly killed me earlier today, I don’t really care. *she picks at the metal of her gloves. She then opens up a panel in the left one so that she can idly play with the calibration* I don’t know what to tell you… It’s not you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So what IS it? *glares hard at her* If it’s not me, what else could it possibly be, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I don’t know, Seph.. *she just sighs and glances toward the wall once more* I”m content that you’re not pushing me away any longer. Thank you. *she then looks at him at long last. Her eyes aren’t quite as red as they normally are, for they are more dark and brown* Please, do not worry about me. I’m not worth it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls back at her and shakes his head, seeming quite frustrated* You are not you…. this isn’t right. What the hell happened?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *returns her attention to her glove* Hmm? I’m myself, Seph. That’s a silly statement to make. *she shakes her head* I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, but I’m anyone else other than myself. *after another move, she suddenly makes the metal on her gloves clamp onto her wrist even more such that it’ll start crushing her wrist. Whether this is done on purpose or not is not easy to tell from her reaction, for she doesn’t seem to be surprised at all as she begins experiencing pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her* What’s wrong with you? *moves over to her, grabbing her wrists, trying to stop herself from injuring herself further*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Nothing is wrong with me. I’m f- *she snaps her attention to him as he grips onto her wrists. Her eyes are rather large and filled with surprise as she looks at him. She then frowns* I’m sorry that I disappoint and hurt you so often… *She then glances at his hands before muttering* You needn’t worry so much about me. I’m not worth it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Shut up. I don’t want to hear any of this negativity banter. You are fine. I just wish I knew what the hell happened… since we got here, you have been nothing but down and lifeless. *snorts in disgust* It’s not like you at all, and I can’t work out why it happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* I’ve made you despise being with me so many times. You hate my ways and me for having those ways. *she releases a soft sigh* And I still don’t know what you mean. I am me.. *all throughout this time, her one glove has still be progressively tightening further on her hand. By now, it’s squeezed through the padding that is designed to insulate the circuitry as well as make the gloves more comfortable against her skin. So, blood begins to slowly drip down from the edges of the glove and its various segments*

Psychotic: *finally begins to come to. As she returns to consciousness, she manages to keep herself from making any groaning noises. Instead, she just slowly cracks open her right eye so that she can survey her current situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls in his frustration and grips her wrists more tightly, trying to yank them away from each other* Stop this rubbish at once! You’re not you, no! Damn it…. *scans her, wondering if he has grabbed a fake by accident*

Jenova: *still has a tentacle coiled around the psychotic version of Jenna, but it is not in the same posessive manner as she had with Sephiroth earlier. She hasn’t noticed that the woman is awake yet, and has switched into a semi hibernation mode, recovering from her injuries, also using her stored energies to repair herself*

Loz: *is sitting outside the cave, entertaining himself by playing a simple drop and catch game with crater fragment stones*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wasn’t actively doing anything with the gloves, for she had set it to clamp down on her wrist before Seph had grabbed her. So, even though Seph has effectively separated her hands, the glove continues to crush her hand* It’s alright, Seph. I deserve this. I’m so horrible to you. *she gives him a weak grin, though it’s quite morbid. Meanwhile, his scan will show that she is indeed Jenna. However, there is the echo signature which comes from psychotic that he may be able to feel as well*

Psychotic: *notices that Jenova is asleep. So, she quickly casts a spell to re-arm herself with a magnum semi-automatic in her right hand before moving to press it up against the bottom of Jenova’s chin* You silver-hairs are very annoying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at her* Right now I’d like for you to be not so self-destructive. *grabs at the glove, tryign to pry it off* If this is how you are going to behave, you’re not allowed to have those.

Loz: *sits up as he hears the speech, curious* Is that you, mother? I’m bored… I think I want to go back to that island and the nice warm beds… *sniffles* I want pizza…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at Sephiroth’s hands as he tries to pry off her gloves. She then slowly nods* If that is what you want, I’ll do my best not to kill myself. *she closes her eyes then casts a small spell to teleport the gloves off her hands and into Seph’s lap. Once the glove is off her left hand, though, the blood begins to rush out of the various deep cuts that had been inflicted*

Psychotic: *growls and presses the gun against Jenova’s chin with more force* Answer me! *she then glances to the side momentarily as she hears Loz. Hissing, she twitches her trigger-finger, fully intending to shoot Jenova in the head if she’s threatened*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes a loud hissing noise as she is roused, coiling her tentacle around the metallic object pointed at her throat. She then tries to encase it in coiled tentacle* *”Do not attempt to defy me!!”* *begins trying to crush the weapon*

Sephiroth: *makes a loud sigh and shakes his head* Idiot, idiot, idiot… *teleports the gloves to his subspace, then moves into the bathroom to grab towels, returning to bundle Jenna’s hands up with them* Why is there two of you? You’re here, but there’s another in the caves… that doesn’t make sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *begins to loudly chuckle at Jenova’s demand* I defy everything. Nothing is worth following for everything is worthless. *she broadly grins at Jenova then quickly pulls at the trigger, trying to fire her weapon before it is crushed* Now, I want answers.

Jenna: I’m not an idiot.. *she begins to feel light-headed as the blood leaks out of her wrist. By the time that Seph returns, he’s collapsed back onto the bed and closed her eyes due to her light-headed-ness. She groans and barely manages to crack open her eyes as he talks to her* Huh? Don’t know what you’re talking about..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *screeches as the gun fires and the bullet rips through her flesh. She releases her tentacles and goes positively limp and still afterwards as if dead*

Sephiroth: You are for harming yourself! *loudly snorts* Now, do you think you can stay here without doing anything else to yourself? Or do I have to babysit you? *growls* I want to know what the hell is going on and I want to investigate. I can’t do that if you’re intent on destroying yourself while I’m not here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *smirks as she watches the alien creature go limp. She then teleports her other gun into her left hand as she slowly backs away from Jenova. Then, she grins and begins to riddle her body with the remained of the two clips in her guns, which are relatively full. Smirking once she’s done with her havoc, she turns away from Jenova* A pity that you didn’t just give answers. Oh well, death is a blessing.

Jenna: *simply closes her eyes since she’s still loosing blood and is having a hard time staying awake. However, she manages a small nod before she completely passes out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* STAY in this room, and don’t come out until I return. *growls and moves out of the room and springs into the air, flying off towards the crater. He scans out the other Jenna’s energy signal, intending to catch her* *”On second thought, I have an idea…”*

Jenova: *continues to just lie there as if dead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her back on Jenova, now intending on just leaving the area. She snorts in annoyance and shakes her head* So many idiots. So many pathetic lives. None of them deserve their little toys. *she chuckles* Especially ones that can’t answer simple questions, no. *she sends her guns into sub-space then begins walking toward the source of fresh air that she can smell*

Jenna: *remains still, for she’s unconscious. However, she’s also slowly loosing more and more of her blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *waits until Jenna’s back is turned, then lunges her tentacles at her, tryign to choke her around the neck* *”You are foolish and careless!!”* *hisses in anger, trying the same trick she tried before, attempting to pull Jenna’s head off*

Sephiroth: *grunts, assuming Jenna’s no longer talking to him. He sighs and continues to fly up towards the crater*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *tenses up momentarily as she feels the tentacles wrap around her throat. She then begins to shake with a silent form of laughter* ~Who is foolish?~ *she suddenly casts a spell to teleport away from Jenova in a blaze of fire, though only enough to singe anyone that had touched her before the teleportation spell. She then reappears on a ledge that is above Jenova’s position* Ameture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *growls in anger and rises up towards her* *”We shall see who the amatuer is…”* *flails out her back parts, attempting to make another grab at Psychotic Jenna with her left tentacle. At the same time she swats at her feet, trying to knock her over with the right tentacle. She makes an enraged bubbling noise and moves in closer, intent on grabbing the woman again*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.