The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Last time I brushed it out, I found a small stick in the middle of a tangle. So I wouldn’t quite believe you on that statement, I have to admit. *moves behind her and begins the task of brushing out her hair, trying to be as gentle as possible. His expression turns to one of irritation and concentration as he sees all the tangles in her hair**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* That was only because I hadn’t quite cleaned it out thoroughly before you started brushing it out that time. I’m more than certain that you’ll find no foreign objects in it this time around. *she closes her eyes and does her best to relax herself as Sephiroth brushes her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh it’s not that bad. Not reallty. I’m just poking fun at your expense like I always do. *smirks in amusement* And like you always do to me. It’s just I seem to have hit a sensitive spot, no? *chuckles and continues to brush her hair out, splashing water on it occaisonally. He has nearly finished one side of her head so he begins to work out the other side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; Heh, if you had actually hit a sensitive spot, your sensitive spots would be bleeding out quite profusely, Seph. As it is, you are just being annoying with your exaggerations. *she glances back at him and smirks* Why do you have to be such a pain?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. You’re the pain. Can’t even pick at you. *shakes his head and just continues to brush out her hair. Once he is done, he begins to splash water over it, wanting to rinse it clean* You’re done here. *begins to pick the hair out of the brush* Grey hairs. Interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head back to look at the brush* Those are most likely yours. We do sleep right next to each other. It’s not impossible for you to shed off a strand and for it to get on me. Or… that is your brush.. Yes, most likely your hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My hairs have a distinctive silver shimmer. They are not dull grey like this hair here. *plucks it out of the brush, then pulls another hair otu of his head for comparison* See? They are utterly different.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the strand for a moment. She then shrugs* Looks like your hair and not mine to me. *she shakes her head* As I said, it is your brush. It would make sense that your hair would be the most common hair on it. *she slides to the side to grab some shampoo. She then moves up behind Seph before moving to dunk his head into the water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already showed you the comparison and — *tenses up slightly as his head is dunked under the water. He tries to resist against her, coughing slightly when he comes back up* What are you doing?! *snorts inhaled water out of his nose, spluttering in discomfort*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pats his back in an attempt to help him dislodge any water. She then begins to squirt shampoo into his hair* I need to get your hair wet in order to start cleaning your hair. Settle down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down in the water, still coughing a bit due to the water irritation in his breathing pipe* Next time, warn me… *shakes his head slightly* I know what you were doing and I don’t mind – I just didn’t have time to hold my breath.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Aww, but where’s the fun in that, hm? *chuckling, she begins ot massage the shampoo into Seph’s scalp* Any way, it’s not my fault that you were focusing on a grey hair that was most likely yours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hrmph… it wasn’t mine. I know you have keen eyes – you should have spotted that better than I did. There’s no excuse. *relaxes as Jenna washes out his hair, closing his eyes and beginning to purr at the sensation of having his scalp massaged*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm-hmm… *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth. She then continues to massage his scalp. After a few minutes, she moves her hands downward so that she can work the shampoo into the ends of Seph’s hair as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues his purring noise at her, grinning as she washes out his hair. He keeps his head tilted back because he doesn’t want to get the soap in his eyes and relaxes, sighing* I should have you do this more often…. when I am washing by myself, I just get in, do what I need, and leave again as quickly as I can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at Seph’s comments* My, and here I thought that you took some time to pleasure yourself with those techniques that Zack had taught you in SOLDIER> *she grins then pats his shoulder* Rinse off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What, while in the shower…? *raises an eyebrow up at her, then shakes his head* No. I wouldn’t bother with something like that in the shower. *nods at her next comment and leans his head back to wash the shampoo out of his hair. He is rather thourough about this and wrings some of the water out of his long hair once he’s finished* Well, any time we spend in here now will just be frivolous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, slightly confused about what Seph just said* Hm? Don’t you use something called conditioner as well? I thought you prefer having that stuff put in your hair as well…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *shakes his head* No. I don’t use that. You may be thinking of Aeris, she puts all sorts of stupid smelling things in her hair. I just buy a non-fragrance standard shampoo. *shrugs his shoulders* If I spent time looking into hair care products, one might call me vain. No?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* With the amount of time you worry about it being in the right position, one can call you vain anyway. *she reaches over the scratch the underside of his chin* And I thought humans used the conditioner stuff for softness of the hair quality as well as reduction of tangles.. *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hair softness? Why in the world would I want something like that? *stares at her like she is insane for a brief period* Tch… I buy any old regular thing I can find at the store. The personal care products for males are more limited than females. I just picked up a shampoo that probably has the conditioner in as well. *shrugs his shoulders* I don’t care. It works, it keeps my hair clean, and I don’t smell horridly of flowers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I was only stating what knowledge of that product I had. I don’t really use it either. Seemed excessive. However, your hair tends to be quite soft and luxurious. I thought you used it. *she smirks* Of course, you usually take charge of cleaning it, so I didn’t know what exactly you put in it. *she leans over to nuzzle her cheek against his* So, what do you want to do with the remainder of this first evening of belonging to not a single life cycle..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm.. yes, now that I actually belong to you, I suppose you are my new creator then. I suppose I could go out today and kill a bunch of people. *smirks* Or I could follow your lead, or do what you demand from here onwards. I really don’t know. Its an open book now, isn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns then shakes her head* I don’t think that makes me your creator. I didn’t create you at all.. I don’t know what it means.. I really don’t know what would happen if the bond were ever broken now. *she sighs then stands up* Come on, let’s at least dry off and get dressed. We still need to remove all the stench from the bed..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s no stench – At least, not yet. *smirks* All you have to do is launder the sheets, because of the Lifestream remnants and body sweat due to sexual intercourse. And they can be laundered at any time, no?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.