The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah… *dumps the bone into the garbage and spits out the taste, not liking the taste of raw meat* Yuck. *tidies up the mess he made, then hacks more meat off the bone, setting that down beside Xelong instead* *”Fill up. You need to eat as much as you can while you’re growing. You guys grow huge… I can only imagine how much protein you need for that.”*

Sephiroth: Yes, you… *sleepily* Somehow… I’ll work it out. Some time… *hugs her arm and begins trying to doze*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *chirps as he spots the new supply of meat. He then hops over and begins to gobble it down* ~Good. Very, very good. I like.~ *he flaps his wings with excitement as he continues to wolf down the meat*

Jenna: *chuckles once more* Well, in that case.. you’re naked. *smirking, she works on making herself comfortable. She then begins to doze asleep as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *chirps as he spots the new supply of meat. He then hops over and begins to gobble it down* ~Good. Very, very good. I like.~ *he flaps his wings with excitement as he continues to wolf down the meat*

Jenna: *chuckles once more* Well, in that case.. you’re naked. *smirking, she works on making herself comfortable. She then begins to doze asleep as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What does…. *yawns* …nakedness have to do with anything…? *grins in contentment and pulls the covers over them*

Zach: I just hope you don’t poop somewhere secret after all of that. *sighs, grinning slightly* I’ll take you upstairs when you’re ready, OK?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What does…. *yawns* …nakedness have to do with anything…? *grins in contentment and pulls the covers over them*

Zach: I just hope you don’t poop somewhere secret after all of that. *sighs, grinning slightly* I’ll take you upstairs when you’re ready, OK?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… You just are naked. And very, very, very handsome. *she wraps her arms about his abdomen as she drifts off to sleep*

Xelong: *finishes eating after another few moments. He then looks up at Zach and squeaks* ~Done. Sleepy now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a gentle snoring sound, ending up sleepign through the next few hours. He doesnt’ wake up immediately once his sleep cycle has entered the last phase either, as he feels quite lazy today*

Zach: Good… *gently picks Xelong up, wanting to cuddle him* Did you want a bath? Not that you need them much, but… you would enjoy the warm water. What do you say?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *yawns, trying to curl up in Zach’s arm* ~No want water. Want sleep. Want bed. Cozy.~ *he closes his eyes. He’s quite sleepy due to the fact that he’s stuffed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *chuckles* OK. You look pretty unanimated right now anyway. *gently tries to roll Xelong onto his back if he will let him, wanting to rub the softer scales on his belly as he carries him back downstairs to his bedroom* Actually, it’s not so odd to think of you as a male any more. I’m sorry I thought you were a girl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *doesn’t fight against Zach as he flips him over. He then begins to lazily wiggle about his toes as Zach rubs his belly* ~That feel good. Very good.~ *his sways his tail from side to side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *chuckles* I’m glad you like it. Just remember that it’s a vulnerable area and you should stay the right way up to protect it. Dragons have a really hard armor hide. Take advantage of it and protect yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *bobs his head, indicating that he’s listening. He then tries to curl up again, more interested in sleeping than receiving a belly-rub*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *carries Xelong back to his bed. He tucks him in under the covers where he normally lies, partially because the area is still warm, and partly because he knows Xelong would be able to sniff his scent there. Once the dragon is hidden under the covers he climbs in beside him and picks up a book to read, not really feeling like going back to sleep yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Finally wakes up again once it is well into the afternoon hours. Yawning, she looks over at Sephiroth’s face as she focuses her eyes. She then chuckles as she realizes that he’s still asleep* Heh, what a strict military-man. *she then leans in to kiss the tip of his nose* Wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly, still tired* Mmm… **yawns, cracking his eyes open, sleepily glancing up at her* Oh, hello. *reaches up to cup her jaw in his hands, then kisses her, purring* I hope you slept well. *tries to wriggle out from underneath her* Mmmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins as Sephiroth kisses her. She then nods* Next to you, I always sleep well. Why wouldn’t I sleep well? *she then sniffs him* However, someone here is in a severe need of a bath. *with that, she rolls off of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles* Yes, I do… I will do that shortly. *rises to his feet, stumbling for a moment before heading into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she watches Sephiroth’s naked butt get off the bed and head to the bathroom. She then stretches out her wings before making them vaporize away. Soon enough, she pushes herself off the bed before moving to the bathroom so that she can relieve herself as well. She doesn’t even care that Seph is in there first as she enters the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Jenna as she moves into the bathroom and shrugs, standing at the sink, brushing his teeth, not seeming to be bothered* *”Good morning to you as well.”* *grin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *brushes her fingers against Seph’s back as she passes by. She also allows them to rustle up the feathers of his wing* Mmmm… I think we already said.. *sighs as she spots the toilet* Can’t you ever just put the seat thing down?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Mhhrph… *spits the toothpaste foam in his mouth into the sink and rinses out his mouth, seeming very vaguely irritated* *”It has a hinge. If the seat is up, put it down. It’s not that hard.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.