The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dont think I had any to begin with. The feathers themselves do not turn me on. The sensation they make does.Is that not what a sexual fetish is? Finding attractiveness and eroticism in items or body parts that others consider non-sexual? *smirks* You could just as easily create the same effect with cloth, or your fingers.

Zach: *watches Xelong eat, grinning* Holy crap, you sure do know how to eat… *crouches down, setting the chopped up meaty bone pieces nearby him* If you want more, there’s tons more on that carcass. If you can crunch through that bone, I’ll drag the carcass out and show you how to get into a killed animal for the good bits. Well.. what you dragons would consider the good bits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dont think I had any to begin with. The feathers themselves do not turn me on. The sensation they make does.Is that not what a sexual fetish is? Finding attractiveness and eroticism in items or body parts that others consider non-sexual? *smirks* You could just as easily create the same effect with cloth, or your fingers.

Zach: *watches Xelong eat, grinning* Holy crap, you sure do know how to eat… *crouches down, setting the chopped up meaty bone pieces nearby him* If you want more, there’s tons more on that carcass. If you can crunch through that bone, I’ll drag the carcass out and show you how to get into a killed animal for the good bits. Well.. what you dragons would consider the good bits.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… I would bet that most people would believe that you have a leather fetish, Seph. Of course, those people are probably only judging based on your every-day wear while you were in SOLDIER. *shrugging, she returns her attention to his wing. She then moves her fingers through his flight pinions*

Xelong: *tilts his head as Zach lays down the bones. He then bobs his head about the plate as he tries to figure out what they are* ~Food?~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… I would bet that most people would believe that you have a leather fetish, Seph. Of course, those people are probably only judging based on your every-day wear while you were in SOLDIER. *shrugging, she returns her attention to his wing. She then moves her fingers through his flight pinions*

Xelong: *tilts his head as Zach lays down the bones. He then bobs his head about the plate as he tries to figure out what they are* ~Food?~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, yawning* Mmm… *”Some would say I have a leather fetish but they cannot prove it, can they?”* *relaxes his wing totally, making it limp beside him* *”Nothing else is considered a fetish, though. Now you are just grabbing at straws…”*

Zach: *nods his head* You chew on them for calcium. Some dragons will eat them up, and some just chew them to crack them open so they can get the marrow inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, yawning* Mmm… *”Some would say I have a leather fetish but they cannot prove it, can they?”* *relaxes his wing totally, making it limp beside him* *”Nothing else is considered a fetish, though. Now you are just grabbing at straws…”*

Zach: *nods his head* You chew on them for calcium. Some dragons will eat them up, and some just chew them to crack them open so they can get the marrow inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snuggles up against Seph and closes her eyes* ~Oh, but it’s fun.. I’m certain you have some fetish. You’re just too prudish to show it.~ *she lazily grins*

Xelong: *sniffs the bones again. He then hesitantly bites onto one. However, he soon spits out it when he finds that it’s harder to swallow than meat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snuggles up against Seph and closes her eyes* ~Oh, but it’s fun.. I’m certain you have some fetish. You’re just too prudish to show it.~ *she lazily grins*

Xelong: *sniffs the bones again. He then hesitantly bites onto one. However, he soon spits out it when he finds that it’s harder to swallow than meat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* Maybe still too young… *crouches down beside the dragon and pats his head* *”You need to chew. Bite down on it. *picks up one of the smaller bones and places it into his mouth, attempting to bite down on it with his canine teeth* *”Like this.”*

Sephiroth: *sleepily* Am not… you are…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* Maybe still too young… *crouches down beside the dragon and pats his head* *”You need to chew. Bite down on it. *picks up one of the smaller bones and places it into his mouth, attempting to bite down on it with his canine teeth* *”Like this.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he watches what Zach is doing. He then sniffs at the bones again. Soon enough, he moves in to try to bite onto the bones in the way that Zach is doing. However, he soon backs off because his teeth are not strong enough to handle bones yet* ~No like.~

Jenna: *blinks* I’m prudish? Now, this is one that I have to hear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he watches what Zach is doing. He then sniffs at the bones again. Soon enough, he moves in to try to bite onto the bones in the way that Zach is doing. However, he soon backs off because his teeth are not strong enough to handle bones yet* ~No like.~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah… *dumps the bone into the garbage and spits out the taste, not liking the taste of raw meat* Yuck. *tidies up the mess he made, then hacks more meat off the bone, setting that down beside Xelong instead* *”Fill up. You need to eat as much as you can while you’re growing. You guys grow huge… I can only imagine how much protein you need for that.”*

Sephiroth: Yes, you… *sleepily* Somehow… I’ll work it out. Some time… *hugs her arm and begins trying to doze*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah… *dumps the bone into the garbage and spits out the taste, not liking the taste of raw meat* Yuck. *tidies up the mess he made, then hacks more meat off the bone, setting that down beside Xelong instead* *”Fill up. You need to eat as much as you can while you’re growing. You guys grow huge… I can only imagine how much protein you need for that.”*

Sephiroth: Yes, you… *sleepily* Somehow… I’ll work it out. Some time… *hugs her arm and begins trying to doze*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.