The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods* Alright, I’ll go upstairs and get you some food. *carries Xelong out of the room. As he passes by Jenna and Sephiroth he loudly hums, almost seeming embarrassed* I’m totally not looking. *hurries on by, practically running for the stairs, briskly moving up them*

Sephiroth: Feathers aren’t a fetish… *”Unless you start rubbing them on my genitals.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods* Alright, I’ll go upstairs and get you some food. *carries Xelong out of the room. As he passes by Jenna and Sephiroth he loudly hums, almost seeming embarrassed* I’m totally not looking. *hurries on by, practically running for the stairs, briskly moving up them*

Sephiroth: Feathers aren’t a fetish… *”Unless you start rubbing them on my genitals.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks then leans forward* Is that an invitation? *continuing to grin at Sephiroth, she brings the feather down and begins to rub it up and down his genetials in a teasing manner*

Xelong: *briefly glances at Jenna and Sephiroth. However, he doesn’t understand what’s going on, so he makes no reaction. Instead, he just waits for Zach to bring him up to the kitchen* ~Will be good food?~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks then leans forward* Is that an invitation? *continuing to grin at Sephiroth, she brings the feather down and begins to rub it up and down his genetials in a teasing manner*

Xelong: *briefly glances at Jenna and Sephiroth. However, he doesn’t understand what’s going on, so he makes no reaction. Instead, he just waits for Zach to bring him up to the kitchen* ~Will be good food?~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to squirm in reaction at the sensation and loudly purrs, clearly sensitive to it* Oh come on, now… that just seems strange now… don’t make me think in a completely different manner about feathers.

Zach: Yeah, I hope so. I’ll try to get you something good. *sets him down on the floor once in the kitchen and begins to raid Jenna’s stored meat supplies. He hacks the limb off a smaller animal and carries it out to Xelong to tease him with before carrying it to the bench to begin cutting the meat into baby-dragon bite size chunks* *”How are your new teeth growing in? Can I have a look?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to squirm in reaction at the sensation and loudly purrs, clearly sensitive to it* Oh come on, now… that just seems strange now… don’t make me think in a completely different manner about feathers.

Zach: Yeah, I hope so. I’ll try to get you something good. *sets him down on the floor once in the kitchen and begins to raid Jenna’s stored meat supplies. He hacks the limb off a smaller animal and carries it out to Xelong to tease him with before carrying it to the bench to begin cutting the meat into baby-dragon bite size chunks* *”How are your new teeth growing in? Can I have a look?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, that’s too bad for you. Now, isn’t it? *She continues to rub the feather down there for another few moments. She then suddenly stops and flicks the feather off to the side* Now, do you think you have no strange fetishes?

Xelong: *tilts his head as he listens to Zach. He then bobs his head before opening up his maw* ~Show, show.~ *Zach would be able to see that Xelong has all of his teeth grown in and ready for use. However, they are not anywhere near as strong as his adult teeth will be. They are rather sharp though*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, that’s too bad for you. Now, isn’t it? *She continues to rub the feather down there for another few moments. She then suddenly stops and flicks the feather off to the side* Now, do you think you have no strange fetishes?

Xelong: *tilts his head as he listens to Zach. He then bobs his head before opening up his maw* ~Show, show.~ *Zach would be able to see that Xelong has all of his teeth grown in and ready for use. However, they are not anywhere near as strong as his adult teeth will be. They are rather sharp though*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *crouches down and gently pokes at Xelong’s teeth, chuckling* Good, good. *grins and pats him on the head* You can close up your jaw now, that’s probably uncomfortable. *rises to his feet again* So do you want me to keep feeding you mush, or do you want to start trying to chew on bits of bone and sinew? *once he has cut some small meaty chunks off the joint of meat, he places them on a plate and sets it down on the floor so Xelong can chow down on it. He then goes to work on cutting off the smaller softer metacarpal bones on the end of the limb for Xelong to chew on later*

Sephiroth: Phh… feathers aren’t a fetish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *crouches down and gently pokes at Xelong’s teeth, chuckling* Good, good. *grins and pats him on the head* You can close up your jaw now, that’s probably uncomfortable. *rises to his feet again* So do you want me to keep feeding you mush, or do you want to start trying to chew on bits of bone and sinew? *once he has cut some small meaty chunks off the joint of meat, he places them on a plate and sets it down on the floor so Xelong can chow down on it. He then goes to work on cutting off the smaller softer metacarpal bones on the end of the limb for Xelong to chew on later*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *wags his tail. He then pounces on the plate and begins to gobble down the morcels of meat. It wouldn’t take long for the food to vanish down the little dragon’s gullet*

Jenna: *giggles at him* Oh? Then, what other fetishes might you have, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *wags his tail. He then pounces on the plate and begins to gobble down the morcels of meat. It wouldn’t take long for the food to vanish down the little dragon’s gullet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dont think I had any to begin with. The feathers themselves do not turn me on. The sensation they make does.Is that not what a sexual fetish is? Finding attractiveness and eroticism in items or body parts that others consider non-sexual? *smirks* You could just as easily create the same effect with cloth, or your fingers.

Zach: *watches Xelong eat, grinning* Holy crap, you sure do know how to eat… *crouches down, setting the chopped up meaty bone pieces nearby him* If you want more, there’s tons more on that carcass. If you can crunch through that bone, I’ll drag the carcass out and show you how to get into a killed animal for the good bits. Well.. what you dragons would consider the good bits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dont think I had any to begin with. The feathers themselves do not turn me on. The sensation they make does.Is that not what a sexual fetish is? Finding attractiveness and eroticism in items or body parts that others consider non-sexual? *smirks* You could just as easily create the same effect with cloth, or your fingers.

Zach: *watches Xelong eat, grinning* Holy crap, you sure do know how to eat… *crouches down, setting the chopped up meaty bone pieces nearby him* If you want more, there’s tons more on that carcass. If you can crunch through that bone, I’ll drag the carcass out and show you how to get into a killed animal for the good bits. Well.. what you dragons would consider the good bits.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.