The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So you think the wing is attractive… *seems confused by that, but gently shrugs his shoulders anyway* I don’t see how it is attractive, but if that is your opinion, I can’t very much argue with that. *tiredly yawns* So comfortable…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So you think the wing is attractive… *seems confused by that, but gently shrugs his shoulders anyway* I don’t see how it is attractive, but if that is your opinion, I can’t very much argue with that. *tiredly yawns* So comfortable…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* You never saw how I see you as attractive in general, Seph. Why should that change now, hm? *she shakes her head then leans in to nibble on his neck*

Xelong: *jumps on Zach’s bed then nudges him* ~Bang bang stop. Get food now?~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* You never saw how I see you as attractive in general, Seph. Why should that change now, hm? *she shakes her head then leans in to nibble on his neck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *was asleep when Xelong jumps on his bed. He makes a weak groan and cracks his eyes open, glancing down at the small red dragon* *”What…? Bang bang…? There’s no noise going on around here is there?”* *sits up a bit* *”Are we under attack?”*

Sephiroth: Oh I’m not going to question it. *purrs with contentment and moves an arm over her protectively* I just think finding some things ‘attractive’ as strange…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *was asleep when Xelong jumps on his bed. He makes a weak groan and cracks his eyes open, glancing down at the small red dragon* *”What…? Bang bang…? There’s no noise going on around here is there?”* *sits up a bit* *”Are we under attack?”*

Sephiroth: Oh I’m not going to question it. *purrs with contentment and moves an arm over her protectively* I just think finding some things ‘attractive’ as strange…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Not like you don’t have any strange fetishes, Seph. *she smirks up at him* So, shall I turn on the lights again? Or shall we remain lit by only the glow of your eyes? *She leans up to lick his nose*

Xelong: *tilts his head, not certain what Zach means. He then begins to transmit to Zach his memory of the noises that he’s been hearing recently from the adjacent bedroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Not like you don’t have any strange fetishes, Seph. *she smirks up at him* So, shall I turn on the lights again? Or shall we remain lit by only the glow of your eyes? *She leans up to lick his nose*

Xelong: *tilts his head, not certain what Zach means. He then begins to transmit to Zach his memory of the noises that he’s been hearing recently from the adjacent bedroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *groans* *”Oh god… it stopped?”* *sighs and sits up, gently scooping Xelong up in his arms to cradle him lovingly* *”It didn’t keep you awake, did it, little guy?”* *seems amused* Feels strange to think of you as a male now. Sorry I thought you were a girl.

Sephiroth: Strange fetishes…? Oh now I am curious, do tell. What’s so strange?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *groans* *”Oh god… it stopped?”* *sighs and sits up, gently scooping Xelong up in his arms to cradle him lovingly* *”It didn’t keep you awake, did it, little guy?”* *seems amused* Feels strange to think of you as a male now. Sorry I thought you were a girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *she thinks for a moment. She then reaches back to pluck a decent-sized feather from her right wing before bringing it up to Seph’s lips* Some would call your appreciation of this a fetish. *she smirks at him*

Xelong: ~Awake anyway. Want food.~ *he wiggles about a bit as Zach picks him up, but only so he can find a comfortable position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *she thinks for a moment. She then reaches back to pluck a decent-sized feather from her right wing before bringing it up to Seph’s lips* Some would call your appreciation of this a fetish. *she smirks at him*

Xelong: ~Awake anyway. Want food.~ *he wiggles about a bit as Zach picks him up, but only so he can find a comfortable position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods* Alright, I’ll go upstairs and get you some food. *carries Xelong out of the room. As he passes by Jenna and Sephiroth he loudly hums, almost seeming embarrassed* I’m totally not looking. *hurries on by, practically running for the stairs, briskly moving up them*

Sephiroth: Feathers aren’t a fetish… *”Unless you start rubbing them on my genitals.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.