The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully whispers into Seph’s ear* You’re still being unfair. *She rubs her cheek against his* Not a single sign of a black feather. *She then softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why do you want to see my wing so badly..? *yawns* It’s just a wing…. and only one at that. It doesn’t do anything. I can’t fly, or anything… *chuckles* It really is useless. Your wings on the other hand, you can dispel energy with them, change their colour and you can make the feathers burn up. These are all good things….

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why do you want to see my wing so badly..? *yawns* It’s just a wing…. and only one at that. It doesn’t do anything. I can’t fly, or anything… *chuckles* It really is useless. Your wings on the other hand, you can dispel energy with them, change their colour and you can make the feathers burn up. These are all good things….

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whispers* Because it is a part of you, and I love every single bit of you. *She moves her head down to nuzzle her nose against his neck* No matter, I have my wings out and you don’t have yours. Still not fair at all. *she softly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whispers* Because it is a part of you, and I love every single bit of you. *She moves her head down to nuzzle her nose against his neck* No matter, I have my wings out and you don’t have yours. Still not fair at all. *she softly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright, then…. *shuffles to a sitting position, seeming a little unhappy about the fact he had to move. He crouches over slightly and materializes his singular black wing, bristling the feathers for a moment before relaxing it again* Alright… so where am I supposed to put it now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright, then…. *shuffles to a sitting position, seeming a little unhappy about the fact he had to move. He crouches over slightly and materializes his singular black wing, bristling the feathers for a moment before relaxing it again* Alright… so where am I supposed to put it now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she nudges Seph, trying to get him to lie down again* Spread it out, my love. *she then moves her hands in to massage the base of Seph’s wing. She utilizes her experience with her own wings to both preen and massage his wing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she nudges Seph, trying to get him to lie down again* Spread it out, my love. *she then moves her hands in to massage the base of Seph’s wing. She utilizes her experience with her own wings to both preen and massage his wing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t need it. I don’t even really like to think of it as a part of me. It’s just… there. *closes his eyes as Jenna massages the wing and snuggles up against her side once more, lying almost face down and partially on her side, both so he can continue to be close to her, and to give her better access to the wing* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t need it. I don’t even really like to think of it as a part of me. It’s just… there. *closes his eyes as Jenna massages the wing and snuggles up against her side once more, lying almost face down and partially on her side, both so he can continue to be close to her, and to give her better access to the wing* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at his reaction to her movements* Like that, don’t you? *She gently pushes her fingers through his feathers as she continues to preen and massage his wing* Whether you like this thing or not, it is still a part of you. A very attractive part of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at his reaction to her movements* Like that, don’t you? *She gently pushes her fingers through his feathers as she continues to preen and massage his wing* Whether you like this thing or not, it is still a part of you. A very attractive part of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.