The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes then broadly grins* Mmm.. well, I must admit that feels good indeed. *She begins to massage his lower abdomen* However, you don’t need to be on top to do that. I think you just made that request because you want to think that you’re superior.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes then broadly grins* Mmm.. well, I must admit that feels good indeed. *She begins to massage his lower abdomen* However, you don’t need to be on top to do that. I think you just made that request because you want to think that you’re superior.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… *moves to trace his fingers down her sternum and belly, moving to touch her stomach and belly button area* I’ll cut you a deal, then. I’ll be on top for now… and then we can swap over. So there will be equal opportunities. *grins* Does that sound good to you? That way I can… do things to you. And you can reply afterwards.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… *moves to trace his fingers down her sternum and belly, moving to touch her stomach and belly button area* I’ll cut you a deal, then. I’ll be on top for now… and then we can swap over. So there will be equal opportunities. *grins* Does that sound good to you? That way I can… do things to you. And you can reply afterwards.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Contently closes her eyes then nods* I suppose that I can live with those terms. *With that, she spreads out her wings before curling them upward in order to wrap Seph in the fire-patterned feathers. Once that is done, she leans upward in order to lock lips with her mate*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Contently closes her eyes then nods* I suppose that I can live with those terms. *With that, she spreads out her wings before curling them upward in order to wrap Seph in the fire-patterned feathers. Once that is done, she leans upward in order to lock lips with her mate*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head down to meet her lips with the kiss, grinning with contentment, moving his arms around her neck to embrace her in a slight hug, though it is partially a posessive gesture as well* *”Mine…”* *loudly purrs as he as he shuffles ontop of her properly, moving into position before he carefully mounts her* *”I’ve missed this…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head down to meet her lips with the kiss, grinning with contentment, moving his arms around her neck to embrace her in a slight hug, though it is partially a posessive gesture as well* *”Mine…”* *loudly purrs as he as he shuffles ontop of her properly, moving into position before he carefully mounts her* *”I’ve missed this…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Closes her eyes* ~Actually, I own you, according to that deal. But you don’t own me..~ *She smirks* ~What a pity for you.~ *she continues to happily kiss him. For the next few hours, until both of them are thoroughly exhausted, she happily actively engages in intercourse with Sephers. Occasionally, she’d tease him over the fact that she has her wings out, but he hasn’t revealed his own*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Closes her eyes* ~Actually, I own you, according to that deal. But you don’t own me..~ *She smirks* ~What a pity for you.~ *she continues to happily kiss him. For the next few hours, until both of them are thoroughly exhausted, she happily actively engages in intercourse with Sephers. Occasionally, she’d tease him over the fact that she has her wings out, but he hasn’t revealed his own*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *over the course of the next few hours he engages in the ‘deed’ with her, taking care to make sure to try and give Jenna much satisfaction from it as he can give her. When it is over, he curls up against her side, snuggling in her wing feathers, loudly purring, exhausted but content*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *over the course of the next few hours he engages in the ‘deed’ with her, taking care to make sure to try and give Jenna much satisfaction from it as he can give her. When it is over, he curls up against her side, snuggling in her wing feathers, loudly purring, exhausted but content*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully whispers into Seph’s ear* You’re still being unfair. *She rubs her cheek against his* Not a single sign of a black feather. *She then softly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully whispers into Seph’s ear* You’re still being unfair. *She rubs her cheek against his* Not a single sign of a black feather. *She then softly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.