The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, yes, but how long can you keep it stiff, hm? *she giggles at him* I think my clothing is perfection. Cape, pauldrins, upper half, pants, boots, and one belt that hides the seperation between my.. *thinks* .. shirt and pants. Probably not the right name… Jacket? *she shrugs and yanks off most of his belts. She then begins undoing his pants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, yes, but how long can you keep it stiff, hm? *she giggles at him* I think my clothing is perfection. Cape, pauldrins, upper half, pants, boots, and one belt that hides the seperation between my.. *thinks* .. shirt and pants. Probably not the right name… Jacket? *she shrugs and yanks off most of his belts. She then begins undoing his pants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It depends – *he smirks* how long can you hold my interest? *pokes at her gloves* I’m not removing them. However, I’m sure you can kick your shoes off without much problem, right? *wriggles back, relaxing to make it easier for Jenna to pry open his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It depends – *he smirks* how long can you hold my interest? *pokes at her gloves* I’m not removing them. However, I’m sure you can kick your shoes off without much problem, right? *wriggles back, relaxing to make it easier for Jenna to pry open his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Oh, you don’t want to go down that far? A pity. *she begins to slide his pants down. As she does this, she shuffles her feet about so that she can kick her boots off the side of the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Oh, you don’t want to go down that far? A pity. *she begins to slide his pants down. As she does this, she shuffles her feet about so that she can kick her boots off the side of the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his butt up to make things easier for her, loudly purring at her* Mmmm… I want to go farther, but they’re too far away and you have me pinned down on my back. At this current point in time I can’t do much. Unless we reverse positions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his butt up to make things easier for her, loudly purring at her* Mmmm… I want to go farther, but they’re too far away and you have me pinned down on my back. At this current point in time I can’t do much. Unless we reverse positions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She moves further down so that she can yank off Seph’s boots before fully pulling off his pants and boxers. She then moves back up and narrows her eyes at him* Oh, you think you’re worthy of being on top now? *smirks* Very well. *She flops over on her back* But don’t get used to it, boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She moves further down so that she can yank off Seph’s boots before fully pulling off his pants and boxers. She then moves back up and narrows her eyes at him* Oh, you think you’re worthy of being on top now? *smirks* Very well. *She flops over on her back* But don’t get used to it, boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he is on the upper side, he moves over her and loudly purrs, lowering his head to nuzzle her breasts with his cheek, purring* Mm… *brushes his tongue against the left one, purring, turning his attention to her face* I never get used to this. *grins and leans back a bit to allow his hands to roam over her body, gently caressing her skin* It’s soft.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he is on the upper side, he moves over her and loudly purrs, lowering his head to nuzzle her breasts with his cheek, purring* Mm… *brushes his tongue against the left one, purring, turning his attention to her face* I never get used to this. *grins and leans back a bit to allow his hands to roam over her body, gently caressing her skin* It’s soft.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes then broadly grins* Mmm.. well, I must admit that feels good indeed. *She begins to massage his lower abdomen* However, you don’t need to be on top to do that. I think you just made that request because you want to think that you’re superior.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes then broadly grins* Mmm.. well, I must admit that feels good indeed. *She begins to massage his lower abdomen* However, you don’t need to be on top to do that. I think you just made that request because you want to think that you’re superior.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.