The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slips her hands under his chest and continues to caress his skin. She then ducks her head down to nuzzle her nose against his exposed chest* Mmmm.. *smirking, she decides to go for the strange factor, so she continues to drift her head downward. Soon enough, she undoes the buckle for his coat with her teeth and tongue before trying to slip it off of him with her hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slips her hands under his chest and continues to caress his skin. She then ducks her head down to nuzzle her nose against his exposed chest* Mmmm.. *smirking, she decides to go for the strange factor, so she continues to drift her head downward. Soon enough, she undoes the buckle for his coat with her teeth and tongue before trying to slip it off of him with her hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her and loudly purrs, moving his arms around her to massage her shoulders. After another moment he begins to pick at her clothes, wanting to remove them* You are trying to tease me. I can’t let that happen. At least let me share the fun. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her and loudly purrs, moving his arms around her to massage her shoulders. After another moment he begins to pick at her clothes, wanting to remove them* You are trying to tease me. I can’t let that happen. At least let me share the fun. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Moves her head back up so that she can whisper into his ear* Hey, you’re already glowing. How much more fun do you want than that, hm? *She then bends in her right wing to rub the flight feathers against Seph’s cheek as she moves her hands down to begin undoing his belts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Moves her head back up so that she can whisper into his ear* Hey, you’re already glowing. How much more fun do you want than that, hm? *She then bends in her right wing to rub the flight feathers against Seph’s cheek as she moves her hands down to begin undoing his belts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches up to caress his hands across her wings and the top of her head, mumbling slightly* What are you doing? *tries to sit up, reaching at her shoulder guards so he can lift the piece up over her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches up to caress his hands across her wings and the top of her head, mumbling slightly* What are you doing? *tries to sit up, reaching at her shoulder guards so he can lift the piece up over her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ducks her head under the guards as soon as Sephiroth lifts them up. She then spreads her wings out a bit more so that he can have an easier time removing the rest of her armor* Making certain that you’ll be at attention when I get all this junk off you. *she grins at him* You wear too many belts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ducks her head under the guards as soon as Sephiroth lifts them up. She then spreads her wings out a bit more so that he can have an easier time removing the rest of her armor* Making certain that you’ll be at attention when I get all this junk off you. *she grins at him* You wear too many belts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused at her and reaches behind her back to begin unzipping her suit* You have to be joking there.. that seems like rather crude wording. *smirks* I believe I already told you about that, didn’t I? *wriggles about underneath her and continues to try and pry her clothing off* You wear too few clothes. It’s too easy to remove them. *chuckles* I am at least giving you a bit of a challenge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused at her and reaches behind her back to begin unzipping her suit* You have to be joking there.. that seems like rather crude wording. *smirks* I believe I already told you about that, didn’t I? *wriggles about underneath her and continues to try and pry her clothing off* You wear too few clothes. It’s too easy to remove them. *chuckles* I am at least giving you a bit of a challenge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, yes, but how long can you keep it stiff, hm? *she giggles at him* I think my clothing is perfection. Cape, pauldrins, upper half, pants, boots, and one belt that hides the seperation between my.. *thinks* .. shirt and pants. Probably not the right name… Jacket? *she shrugs and yanks off most of his belts. She then begins undoing his pants*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.