The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* I certainly didn’t need to go to those lengths to speak to it before. *Shaking her head, she decides to pull out her wings. She then begins to feel out the energies around her, trying to guess which one would work to helping her achieve her goal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Jenna may feel a strong energy source emanating from Sephiroth right now as he has the Lifestream energies wafting off his person and back into the air around him. He doesn’t seem to notice this occurance and just stands there, still dripping with the glowing fluid*

*The actual planet source-spirit is quite close. Since Sephiroth jumped into the Lifestream it went defensive and has been hanging around the hole under Halcyon, preparing to crystalize the area and patch it up. However, it does not say anything for now and tries to stay unnoticed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Jenna may feel a strong energy source emanating from Sephiroth right now as he has the Lifestream energies wafting off his person and back into the air around him. He doesn’t seem to notice this occurance and just stands there, still dripping with the glowing fluid*

*The actual planet source-spirit is quite close. Since Sephiroth jumped into the Lifestream it went defensive and has been hanging around the hole under Halcyon, preparing to crystalize the area and patch it up. However, it does not say anything for now and tries to stay unnoticed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth after she notices how much he’s standing out. She then shakes her head* How the hell can you stand that? *Sighing, she returns to trying to figure out how to contact the planet* Hrmph… This is a waste.. *she then notices the energy source of the planet and looks down again* ~We want to speak to you.~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth after she notices how much he’s standing out. She then shakes her head* How the hell can you stand that? *Sighing, she returns to trying to figure out how to contact the planet* Hrmph… This is a waste.. *she then notices the energy source of the planet and looks down again* ~We want to speak to you.~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This? *raises a sticky hand and licks the Lifestream fluid off his fingers* Tastes like dirt. *shrugs* Blame Hojo. Thanks to being injected with it, I can take a bath in this rubbish. Either that or you can thank my Jenova cells. Either way I have a very high resilience against it.

*the planet’s spirit remains defensive for now* “We have already had our discussion, no?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This? *raises a sticky hand and licks the Lifestream fluid off his fingers* Tastes like dirt. *shrugs* Blame Hojo. Thanks to being injected with it, I can take a bath in this rubbish. Either that or you can thank my Jenova cells. Either way I have a very high resilience against it.

*the planet’s spirit remains defensive for now* “We have already had our discussion, no?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph isn’t happy that he wasn’t able to truly be included in the conversation. He was quite out of it.. And right now, he’s just being an idiot. My apologies for his stupid action there. Please, can the three of us just speak?~ *she glances at Sephiroth once more* You’re glowing more than a christmas tree…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph isn’t happy that he wasn’t able to truly be included in the conversation. He was quite out of it.. And right now, he’s just being an idiot. My apologies for his stupid action there. Please, can the three of us just speak?~ *she glances at Sephiroth once more* You’re glowing more than a christmas tree…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement* Do you think I will glow in the dark like this? We should find out some time. Heh..

Planet: “Yes, youth is quite irrational and not very smart at times. Do you wish to speak? If so, please begin. I am always listening. However, you may not always expect a reply.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement* Do you think I will glow in the dark like this? We should find out some time. Heh..

Planet: “Yes, youth is quite irrational and not very smart at times. Do you wish to speak? If so, please begin. I am always listening. However, you may not always expect a reply.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Unfortunately, Seph is over fourty years old at this point. He no longer has youth as an excuse.~ *She responds in a way so that Seph can receive it as well. She’s also doing this as a way to include him as to how to contact the planet* Yes, I suppose if you want to test it, we can find a dark room, later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Unfortunately, Seph is over fourty years old at this point. He no longer has youth as an excuse.~ *She responds in a way so that Seph can receive it as well. She’s also doing this as a way to include him as to how to contact the planet* Yes, I suppose if you want to test it, we can find a dark room, later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.