The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *decides to just ignore Sephiroth’s complaints. Instead, she looks for the ledge that is closest to the lifestream. She then pears down at it* Ok… I have no idea what to do now. *calls out to the green fluid* I need to speak to the planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *decides to just ignore Sephiroth’s complaints. Instead, she looks for the ledge that is closest to the lifestream. She then pears down at it* Ok… I have no idea what to do now. *calls out to the green fluid* I need to speak to the planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re… talking to it? I wouldn’t do that… *backs up, then jumps into the Lifestream and begins swimming downwards towards the middle of the lifestream, charging up a destructive energy attack in order to make himself appear to be a threat, and also make the spirits in the area panic and pay very close attention to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re… talking to it? I wouldn’t do that… *backs up, then jumps into the Lifestream and begins swimming downwards towards the middle of the lifestream, charging up a destructive energy attack in order to make himself appear to be a threat, and also make the spirits in the area panic and pay very close attention to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares wide-eyed as Seph disappears into the lifestream. She then grumbles* Wonderful.. *She calls out* Don’t expect me to follow you this time, Seph! *so, she begins to pace back and forth on the ledge, intending to stay put and not go into the lifestream at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares wide-eyed as Seph disappears into the lifestream. She then grumbles* Wonderful.. *She calls out* Don’t expect me to follow you this time, Seph! *so, she begins to pace back and forth on the ledge, intending to stay put and not go into the lifestream at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You want to talk to the planet, don’t you? This is the best way to do it.”* *smirks in amusement and continues charging the attack, but doesn’t actually release any energies just yet* *”So you’re not following? You’ll miss out on what you wanted to do…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You want to talk to the planet, don’t you? This is the best way to do it.”* *smirks in amusement and continues charging the attack, but doesn’t actually release any energies just yet* *”So you’re not following? You’ll miss out on what you wanted to do…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses* ~Seph, I’m not made to survive down there. Hell, I had to put up one hell of a barrier last time I went down there after you. Why can’t we do this conversation in a spot where you aren’t in danger of just being reabsorbed?!~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses* ~Seph, I’m not made to survive down there. Hell, I had to put up one hell of a barrier last time I went down there after you. Why can’t we do this conversation in a spot where you aren’t in danger of just being reabsorbed?!~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Alright…”* *soon comes back out of the lifestream, dripping it across the floor* Heh… it would have worked, too. *shakes himself off* Fine, how do you suggest we talk to the planet now? *Glances down at the liquid* I didn’t get down to it, and I don’t think it heard you. Either that or it’s not listening.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Alright…”* *soon comes back out of the lifestream, dripping it across the floor* Heh… it would have worked, too. *shakes himself off* Fine, how do you suggest we talk to the planet now? *Glances down at the liquid* I didn’t get down to it, and I don’t think it heard you. Either that or it’s not listening.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shrugs* I don’t know how to talk to this planet. Do I look like Aeris to you? I just figured being here and trying to talk to it was good enough. *she crosses her arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shrugs* I don’t know how to talk to this planet. Do I look like Aeris to you? I just figured being here and trying to talk to it was good enough. *she crosses her arms*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.