The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *makes a snorting cough as he is kicked, then sits up, sniffling slightly* What the hell… *glares up at Kadaj* You meanie! *rises to his feet and brushes the dust off himself* I was having such a nice dream… we were all flying high in the sky and mother was with us. We never got tired of flying and the world was ours. Why did you have to wake me from that?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *crosses his arms* Because, you were being lazy. We are with mother now. *he grins and paces back and forth* We will make Mother’s shining future a reality. However, you need to be awake for that, Brother.

Yazoo: *glances over at Loz* Do not cry. *he then turns his attention to Sephiroth. He studies the older man for now, silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just washes himself off in the river, as if on autopilot*

Loz: *buries his face in his hands and begins to cry* I wanted to sleep… damn you! *gives Kadaj an aggressive shove, then seems to calm down right away after it* So where’s mother? We need to make my dream a reality. We need to find her first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *grunts as he’s shoved back a bit. He then sends a rather agitated glare in Loz’s direction. However, all he really does is simply shake his head* I do not know where Mother went. I’m certain she will return though. *he glances at Sephiroth* Big Brother should be part of the family again. *he lazily grins* Perhaps we should give him a task to test him. *he strolls over to Sephiroth and then calls out to him* Sephiroth, Big Brother, I think our family needs one more part. You are missing a possession, aren’t you? *he slyly grins* Go, get what belongs to you. Capture and subdue that woman that you want as your possession, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* “That woman”? Be more specific.

Loz: We should find her… we can’t stand around here all day with no orders. *stiffly* Mother’s in charge. You should be telling Big brother to go to her, not order him around yourself. Besides, if we all give him commands, he might break. And you don’t want that, do you? Mother will get mad at you. And then I will cry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *kneels down next to the lake and frowns at Sephiroth* You do not know which woman it is that you wish to possess? *chuckles* That red-eyed woman, Big Brother. Do you not want to make certain that she is yours and yours alone? Do you not want her to be yours as you become a god with Mother at your side? *he then frowns at Loz* Sephiroth will not break.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: Yeah, he might… keep an eye on him. A weapon of mine broke once. He might break like that if you abuse him too much.

Sephiroth: *without a word, he rockets off out of the water, flying up out of the crater. He then flies off in search of Jenna, tracking her life energy signal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently resting in the middle of the Nibel Mountains. There are several mutilated Nibel wolves and other monsters surrounding her resting spot. These creatures were victims of her anger and frustration within the last day. Since she hasn’t bothered returning to the base nor searching out Seph, she is unaware that he is in any trouble*

Kadaj: *jumps back as Sephiroth takes off. He then snarls as he looks at Sephiroth’s clothes* What sort of warrior does that make? *he shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *watches Sephiroth take off into the air, humming at Kadaj’s question. What sort of warrior does that make? A naked flying one? *shudders* We should find mother.

Sephiroth: *simply rockets on ahead, flying to the Nibel mountains, not seeming to care about anything else. He hurls overhead the terrain like a rocket, soaring down, zooming in on Jenna once he nears her. He hits the ground with a loud thump as he lands on his feet, then rushes at Jenna, attempting to grab her up so he can fly off again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Due to the fact that she had previously been deep asleep, she is slow to react to the initial thumping noise as Seph lands. For, all she manages to do before he grabs her is groan and slowly crack open her right eye. However, her eyes shoot wide open as he grabs her. Yelping in surprise, she looks up at him, completely surprised* Seph? What are- *She then notices the rest of him* Seph?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *charges Jenna, then tackles her to the ground aggressively, flinging himself ontop of her. He punches her in the side a few times before finally grabbing her arm and leg, attempting to haul her over his shoulders like a sack of meat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes widen even more as Sephiroth flings himself at her. She is soo taken aback by his actions, not to mention trying to fully wake up, that she doesn’t put a defense at all. Instead, she just yelps in pain as Sephiroth punches her in the side. Finally, she groans as he flings her over his shoulder before slowly coughing up blood* Why…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *says nothing as he takes off into the air with his cargo, and flies back to the Northern crater. He would not answer any questions or reply to Jenna’s words, even if badgered or attacked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *weakly struggles about as Sephiroth carries her. However, Sephiroth broke several of her ribs when he punched her earlier, so she doesn’t move much* ~Seph, what are you doing…? Why?~ *She shakes her head, groaning in pain once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *merely responds with a growl as he flies her back to the crater, taking little care with his cargo during his travel. Right now his only priority is to return to Kadaj with “that woman”, and so he concentrates on doing nothing else but that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s lack of response. However, she doesn’t do much else*

Kadaj: *has gone in search of Jenova by now. Upon finding her, he ruses to her side, wanting to be close to her. He doesn’t bother her, however, he does remain close*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes her liquidy bubbling purr when she senses that Kadaj is near. She removes herself from the Lifestream and shakes herself off, morphing her form into that of a regular human female. She walks over to Kadaj and reaches out to touch his cheek, grinning in a feral manner* *”With a few more days of this, I shall be strong enough to resume my mission. I shall put you in charge of guarding this land. If you swear to be the most loyal to me, I shall make you reigning prince of all the planet, and you shall serve at my side while I am Queen. The others can be our servants…”*

Sephiroth: *Once he reaches the Northern crater, he makes a sharp down turn for the bottom of it, sensing out Kadaj. He dumps Jenna on the ground once he reaches the other male, then crouches on one knee, bowing his head, awaiting his next order*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *leans his head into Jenova’s touch. He then broadly grins at her* Mother, I don’t care about reigning. As long as I am with you, I am happy. Let this land rot. It means nothing to me. *grunts as he hears the thump of flesh being dumped. He then looks back at Sephiroth* Oh, you came back. *he glances at Jenova* Mother, I think he’s stupid now.

Jenna: *groans anew in pain as she’s dumped*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *loudly hisses at Kadaj’s words and whacks him slightly* *”He has no mind. Of course he is stupid… then again. He was always stupid.”* *coils a tentacle around Sephiroth’s neck, then pulls him away, heading for her caves again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *Hisses as he’s whacked. He then stands back and rubs the spot where his body was strucK* What good is he with no mind, Mother? He will be easily defeated if he can’t even think of putting clothes when sent to do battle. *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth’s unclothed body. He then gives Jenna a momentary glance* Hmph, what was so special about that woman anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”That one needs to be mindless… otherwise you will never be able to control it. There are some things you just do not understand. Do not try to either.”* *hisses* *”I’ve made him mindless because he will be our servant. He will be much easier to control and instruct.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: Hmph, Big Brother is too mindless, Mother… *he glares at Sephiroth, not liking how much Jenova is keeping him near* Even a child can beat him because he’s stupid as a rock.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *hisses* *”He needs no mind, for I am going to meld myself with him when the time is right. I told you from the very beginning that he was to be my vessel. For that he will not need a mind, and I will be the mastermind of the whole operation.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *grumbles under his breath* You can meld with me, Mother. I am just as good as him.

Jenna: *has been listening to Kadaj. She scowls as she notices what is going on then hisses in pain as she tries to ignore her injuries and pushes herself up. Slowly, she rises to her feet; however, she winds up coughing up a bit more blood in the process. As she stands, she once again tries to reach out to Seph, but this time she doesn’t bother to give him words, she just tries to stimulate him through the bond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is not able to manage much more than a weak crackle in reply*

Jenova: *hisses louder* *”You serve willingly. You do not need any improvements for you are perfect as you are now…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.