The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My name is Jenna, Seph. Not, “you”. *She shakes her head* And you are in some sort of prison in the life stream. *She closes her eyes and takes a deep, pained breath, trying to manage the pain that she’s feeling right now. Since she hasn’t bothered to close up her side of the bond yet, Seph probably would be able to read how much pain that she’s experiencing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems fairly resilliant of the pain, but it adds to his confusion nonetheless* Another illusion… all of it lies. Why can’t I just be left alone for once…? Why is it always me?! *snarls and begins looking for an escape*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, this is not a lie nor an illusion. You know that. Why do you keep on trying to convince yourself other wise? *She shakes her head and frowns in thought. She then moves closer to him* Seph, you know the truth, stop denying it to yourself..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet-spirit: “You do not seem to be getting far, do you? I cannot assist while the protection barrier is raised.” *begins to send a resonating calming hum through the area*

Sephiroth: I dont know what the truth is any more… are you fake or are you real? Is any of this real? I’m always denied the true answer and given the one that’s most convenient to others… *narrows his eyes at the humming sound, but it calms him somewhat* Lies… nothing is truth in some way or another…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I can’t tell you what is truth and what is fantasy. No one can force you to believe anything. However, you can decide for yourself what is reality. *she then frowns as she hears what the planet said. Deciding to finally address it, she turns her back to Seph so that she can face the planet* And what exactly is your terms of help? If it is ripping his soul from his body and putting him back into dormancy, then I shall not change the barrier at all.. *she subtly moves her hand to press it against her side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Get lost… I’m deciding that you’re a lie. Stop trying to force your ideals on me… you’re just like everyone else… everyone else…

Planet: “Ripping his soul from his body? Whatever gave you that idea? Why would you make such an accusation? I have certainly never done that before.” *rumbles, irritated and offended* “You seem to be having trouble controlling that one. I would have assisted you already had you not raised a barrier. Thus, I can do nothing.” *lifestream energies move against the barrier curiously* “I simply do not understand how it can withhold and stand up against the might of an entire planet’s essense. Something with that much power should not be allowed to freely roam around.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at the planet’s response. She then loudly hisses* Then I am most certainly not removing the barrier. I want Seph to choose on his own what the truth is. *She glances back at him* If he really does want to give me up completely.. then I’ll let him do it. *sighing, she returns to glaring toward where the planet’s presence is* Still, I do not want him to be controlled or dociled in any way. As for the barrier, it is being held by my power. Do you not know what I am? What I contain? I can defy and have defied gods, planets, spirits, and all other sorts of powers. You are no different.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: *rumbles, discontent with Jenna’s words* “You would do well to learn how to behave diligently around others. Your current attitude does not inspire one to assist you at all. You said intially that there is no discussion as you only have one option. But are you not doing the exact same thing now?”

Sephiroth: Why am I trapped in here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My statement before-hand was directed to your idiotic Cetra minion. He would not discuss, only condemn. *the feathers on her wings bristle, she then hisses in pain as a slight spasm in her chest muscles irritates her wounds* I am willing to discuss as long as I am heard.. *she then glances back at Sephiroth and sighs* The Cetra are not happy with your actions. They dragged you down here rather than letting our bond revive you. You do remember the bond, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course I remember that… *grumbles* How could I forget? I set it up and went to a lot of effort…

Planet: “He spoke truth, I am afraid to inform you. Not a soul here is comfortable or happy with that one returning to the surface. You know of what he has done – everyone has. It does not need to be beaten into the ground. However, he cannot be allowed to return. That spirit was given another chance once. It ruined that chance. It knew what would happen when it agreed to the terms of the agreement in being reborn. And if he is allowed to return again with absolutely no consequence then he has broken the very agreement made in his favour in the first place!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* Why would you set up something like that for a lie. Think about it, Seph. *she then looks toward the planet again before snorting, though the action makes her crouch down in pain* And I told you that his recent actions were my fault. He would not have harmed any of your precious children if not for what I did. I regret that much. *she narrows her eyes* However, if you want consequences.. We can search for a new deal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “If you had a hand in his downfall, then perhaps you need a lesson as well. I am sure you are aware that the Cetra was trying to lead him onto the path of righteousness. And if it was you who steered him away, then you shall need punishment also.”

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, more confused now, if such is possible* I.. I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly chuckles* Such pompous talk. Do you really think that it is your place to punish or praise the vessel of a chaos spawn, let alone the angel of death. *she shakes her head* No matter, what is it that you would like to see.. *She narrows her eyes in thought* Perhaps we can provide a second chance for your most precious of children..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the planet is quiet for a few moments, then begins to rumble* “Why wish them in the hands of you? My children follow the path of peace and tranquility. How can you possibly show them that? You have a inappropriate mindset and you speak in a disrespectful manner to the spirit that maintains your very livlihood. What could possibly make you think you are suitable for such a task?”

Sephiroth: I don’t remember anything about an angel of death… when did I consent to that…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph, deciding not to respond to him at the moment. She then crosses her arms* Might I point out a major factor to you. In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t come from this planet. You are not my god. Even if you were, I do not honor or praise gods. Your kind are as fallible as all. *she shakes her head* As to why you should do such, a renewed life is a renewed life, is it not? Are there not spirits of those Cetras who died at too young of an age to have ever had a life of all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the planet begins to hum again. It is low and annoyed this time, but it does not speak for nearly three minutes as it ponders Jenna’s words* “So you want to trade, then? That one’s spirit essense for my children to be reborn? Is that what you are suggesting?”

Sephiroth: I feel strange… *closes his eyes, groaning in discomfort from the bond-referred pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: More or less… I want him to have freedom . If that means doing a service to you, then we shall do that. *she sighs at Seph’s statement. She then moves closer to him and tries to reach out to his head* Perhaps this will help some.. *She tries to cast a spell that is designed to clear up one’s thinking abilities. However, the spell is usually used for those who have been hampered by drugs or over exhaustion, so she isn’t sure that it’ll work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *after the spell is cast, he seems calmer. He opens his eyes again and tries to sit down, ending up just floating there as his expression turns thoughtful, trying to sort and reason through all of his memories*

Planet: “He always had the option of freedom. And he abused it every time. How can I know everything will be safe should he be returned?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If you think that I am going to promise that nothing will ever happen again, I won’t. *She shakes her head. She then reaches down to grip onto her protruding ribs, hisssing in pain* Some things, you just need to let go and allow to happen. You cannot prevent everything bad from happening.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “That is something you do not need to tell me. However – releasing a known criminal back into the stream of things? He will offend again. And again, and again. There was an opportunity for him to prove he could change and he DID NOT.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She snorts* Certainly you can feel the state that his mind is in at the moment. His so-called crimes as of late were not his fault at all. You cannot call that offending again and again. *she growls, but suddenly stops and begins to cough as she grips onto her battered side* We only want to live in peace with our family..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: *Makes a discontent rumbling noise* “Don’t make me do anything that would make me change my mind… if I see a hint of this occuring again, I shall revoke the terms of this agreement. I shall speak with you again in the years ahead.” *Jenna might be able to feel the planet’s spirit faze away, almost vanishing from detection. At the same time, a glowing white light would surround Sephiroth and Jenna. However, it is still not able to penetrate the shield Jenna has placed up so at this point the planet can only prepare to heal and shift them away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings shutter as she fights against the pain that she is feeling. She then looks up as she notices what the Planet has said before allowing herself a small grin* Thank you.. *closing her eyes, she decides to concentrate on the pain in her midsection. So, while the barrier remains up to keep her from drowning in lifestream, the element which has been holding back the planet’s energies fades away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: *as the barrier fades away, the planet teleports Sephiroth and Jenna back to the foot of the mountain cliff face which serves as the door into Jenna’s base on the island of Halcyon. As it does so, it bathes both of them in the same white healing light, restoring Jenna from her injuries, also repairing whatever it can of Sephiroth in the process. Just as quickly as the light comes, it fades out of existance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she realizes that her pain is no longer present. Frowning, she slowly stands up. She then glances back at Seph and frowns* Well, I suppose that the questions all fall down on you now..

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.