The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls as Jenova spits into her face. She then leans closer and spreads open her mouth to show off her fangs* You do know that this form is poisonous, right? It will only take one quick movement for me to doom you to death. *she snarls* Now, tell Seph the truth. You know what it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: Even if I did, he wouldn’t believe it. His memories are false, afterall. *begins to snicker in amusement at Jenna’s fangs, not seeming to care how close she is to them right now* Foolish, foolish, foolish… give it up already. You’ve lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses* Seph clearly didn’t tell you much about me. *she suddenly lunges her head forward to sink her fangs into Sephova’s throat. After a few moments of contact, long enough for her to inject her poison, she pulls back then whispers into Sephova’s ear* I’m much too stubborn to give up. Seph, you may have given up on believing in me, but I will never give up on you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *initially doesn’t care about the bite, laughing as Jenna does so, willing some of her flesh to begin melting, moving onto Jenna instead. However, once the venom begins to take effect, she howls in torment as her host’s pain receptors burn like fire in reaction to the venom.After about three minutes, both Jenova and Sephiroth appear to be dead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls as Jenova begins to move in on her. Still, she refuses to get off Sephova. Her expression darkens as she watches Seph’s body die. She then slowly shakes her head* I hope I can bring you to your sens- *she tenses up as Kadaj presses his blade against her back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *after a few moments of being dead, his form literally begins to decompose, the energies that made up his body rising up into the air like gentle fireflies, soon fading away altogether*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *At first, she is only staring at Kadaj, not wanting to provoke the younger man any further. However, her eyes widen as she notices Seph’s body dissolving. However, for the moment, she assumes that his body is simply reforming itself and getting rid of the impurities due to Jenova’s interference. She then looks over at Loz* ~Please, help me.. I don’t want to hurt your brother if I don’t have to.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *”You kicked me in the balls!! How could you do that and ask for help!?”* *whimpers* *”And I was trying to do you a favour, too… I’m never playing with you again, you aren’t my friend any more…”* *sniffles and moves to his feet, painfully walking over to Kadaj. He rests a hand on his shoulder, lookign rather pathetic* Brother, it’s time to stop playing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You asked me to make it real. I’m sorry, I don’t know how to fake that one move. I appreciate your kindness, young one. Do not misunderstand that part.~

Kadaj: *snarls as Loz grips onto him. He then glares at his larger brother* What? Did you not see what she did to Mother? *he hisses* She’s aligned with the traitors!

Jenna: *makes use of Kadaj’s distracted state and quickly moves away from him. She then jumps onto the roof of a building so that she can wait for Seph’s revival*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *”DON’T do it again. You hurt me!”* *growls slightly, not really knowing how to get Kadaj away* It would be more productive to wait for Mother to come back.

Sephiroth: *his physical form and energy-life signal have dissipated from the area completely, so Jenna might be able to sense that he isn’t close by any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *hisses and grits his teeth* Yes, I suppose that you’re right. We should wait. *he crosses his arms then snorts* Our vengeance will come later..

Jenna: *continues to wait for the next few minutes. However, as time passes, she begins to get worried. She then tries to test the feel of the bond, doing her best to feel out Seph’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the other end of Jenna’s bond would be very numbed right now, but not untracable. Jenna would be able to track it leading straight down, into the planet’s core. For the time being Sephy’s life energy signal has been made dormant and weak, but it is not gone altogether for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at what she senses. She then shakes her head* How the… *glancing at the area where she left Jenova and her spawn, she ponders her choices. Soon enough, she spreads open her wings and flies toward the Northern caverns, intending on finding a spot that leads to the lifestream. Upon arriving, she lands down on the rocks and looks down at it* You don’t intend on giving me Seph back, do you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *her form literally liquifies on the ground and the watery mass begins to slink away pathetically, putting up no further competition*

*the Lifestream bubbles quietly, giving no indication of its intentions right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans* Damn it.. I hope this works. *She shifts back into her human form. She then casts a spell to form a barrier about her person, hoping that it’ll keep the lifestream from poisoning her. With that done, she leaps into the lifestream and uses a levitation spell to travel through it to where she can sense the mass of Seph’s energy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the further down Jenna goes, the less ambient light there is from the surface. However, towards the center it becomes warmer and is a more pleasant temperature. All around her the whispers of the past and future spirits of the planet murmur different things, making a racket that makes it almost impossible to focuss on any single one.*

Sephiroth: *his life energy is being stored in a large hard rocky vein in the center, and down here it’s almost pitch black*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores all the chatter, not interested in it at all. Instead, she continues to propel toward where she can sense the other side of the bond. Upon reaching the dark vein, she reaches forward and tries to gently pull Seph’s energy into her hands by tugging on the bond* ~Seph..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t respond to her at all, and right now he is in a very dormant state*

*At the same time, Jenna would feel a sharp resisting force as she pulls, as if something is determined to keep the Sephiroth energies in place* “Leave this place. And leave the condemned one be.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to gently pull on Seph’s soul as she nears him. Once she is close enough that his soul is at the edge of her barrier, she reaches out to grab it herself* I refuse.. I would rather forsake my option to breath ever again than to let him suffer. *she tries to send a gentle pulse through their bond to wake Seph up. It is possible that even though Seph’s soul is dormant, that the properties of the bond would still force his body to reform where his soul currently is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*a heavy powerful prescence looms over Jenna shortly afterwards, trying to discourage her from what she is doing* “Leave this place. That one belongs to me. And always has. And now that it has returned here, it must pay the final sum for what it has done – eternal damnation.”

Sephiroth: *makes a weak responsive pulse, but other than that, nothing right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head, simply determined to get Seph and leave this place. So, she continues to reach out to him. Finally, she manages to just barely pull his spirit into her barrier. Upon doing such, she tries to hug him to her chest, just wanting to give Seph what comfort that she can. Still, she doesn’t see a way for her to effectively escape with ease, so she addresses the prescence* Seph does not deserve any form of damnation. *She shakes her head* He is far from that evil.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the presence continues to speak, and Jenna would feel a pulling force as the entity tries to drag Sephiroth back into the dormancy prison he had been placed in* “You are ruining the balance and order of this planet. I am the authority here. It is not your place to decide the fate of those whom were born and created here.” *pauses momentarily* “That one deserves punishment and eternal damnation for all it has done. It has killed countless innocents, and willingly assisted the Calamity From the Skies, even recently. It cannot be trusted and it must be silenced. Releasing it was a mistake that shall not be repeated.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* Seph’s recent mistakes are my responsibilty, not his. His actions were made due to a spell which warped his thoughts. Punish me if you wish to punish anyone there. *she shakes her head* No matter.. *tries to keep her grip tight on Seph’s essence, refusing to let go* Seph has young children that need him. Are you going to punish the children for the sins of the father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the presence seems discontent* “It seems that you still do not understand.” *sighs* “Not just now, not in the recent. It is a collective overall crime. As I have already explained this one to you, I do not believe I need to do so again.” *this time Jenna would feel a sharp yanking on Sephiroth’s life energies as the presence once again tries to shove Sephiroth back into his prison*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and puts in all of her effort to keep Seph in her grip. As she does such, she spreads open her wings and would thus start draining energy from the lifestream itself, though not in too massive of amounts, in order to give herself more strength to hold onto Seph with* His other crimes were in a past life. *She shakes her head* What he did then was out of ignorance and you know it. *she narrows her eyes* If you do not stop this, I will find someone above you to speak to.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.