The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *snarls and quickly slashes at several of the rocks that fall near to him. He then glares at Sephiroth* Stop that, idiot. *he hisses then looks at Jenova* I am not doing anything, Mother. He’s doing this all on his own.

Jenna: *keeps her side of the bond fully open, refusing to put up the normal blocks for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *quickly shakes the debris off herself and pries into Sephiroth’s mind, wanting to find out what is making him so angry and upset* *”He needs to be silenced. And soon, before he ruins this place. That is the last thing we need right now.”* *wiggles in glee when she finds his mind is vulnerable and weak right now and sends a large charge to his mind, knocking him out completely for the time being* *”I will dissect his brain working this secret out…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *moves over to Sephiroth’s side and kicks him* Damn idiot.. Why did he have to make such a scene, Mother? What was going on in there. *he points to Sephiroth’s head with the tip of his blades*

Jenna: *deeply sighs as she feels Seph become knocked out. She then shakes her head* Damn it… *So, she gets up then closes her eyes, concentrating on shifting into her hybrid form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”He’s easily angered as normal, but somebody has ruined his mind and his memories. This plays well into our hands though, for he thinks it is still the time when he served me loyally.”* *with Sephiroth knocked out, she lays him out on the ground and begins to pick at his body, literally ripping it open as she looks for the key to his immortality* *”Do not fret. He will heal from this. I have already seen the other do it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *snorts and sheathes his sword. He then crosses his arms* I am not worried at all, Mother. I don’t care if that traitor lives or dies. *he shakes his head* However, the more big brother suffers, the better. *he grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”Oh, he will. The key to this is to keep him alive.”* *begins to snicker with excitement as she turns Sephiroth’s head to one side and begins yanking a large patch of hair out, exposing the scalp underneath. Once that is done she begins to carefully poke a hole into his skull, gently worming her tentacle tip inside there once she has done so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins at Jenova’s words. He then moves to sit down next to Sephiroth, mostly so that he can have a front-seat view of the action. His grin widens every now and again when he sees something that he imagines is causing Sephiroth great pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *worms her tentacle further into Sephiroth’s brain, being very careful. She begins to loudly purr and pull on the bond attachment again, but is confused as to why she cannot find a physical trace of it at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has flown to the outskirts of the northern crater by now. She yells in pain as she feels Jenova tugging on the bond. Meanwhile, her body becomes limp as she turns his concentration on fighting against the tugs. So, the sorceress crashes down into the caves, probably not far away from Loz if he’s still keeping guard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *was making rock toys out of rocks and mud, mumbling to himself that he hates this place and wants to go back to the island. He seems rather alarmed as a limp Jenna body comes crashing down in close range to him and he gets to his feet, staring at her* Hello? Oh, I know who you are… *pokes at her* Wake up!

Jenova: *becomes angry and continues to pull on the bond, loudly hissing. She worms her tentacles further into Sephiroth’s brain, but because she is no longer taking care, a blood vessel breaks inside and he begins to bleed heavily from the hole in the side of his head, dying just a few minutes later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Only releases a slight groan as Loz pokes her. Her wings also twitch, though that’s mostly unconscious due to the pain that is being caused by Jenova’s tugging*

Kadaj: *scowls as he notices all the blood that is spilling out* Big brother broke, Mother. Hmph, he is weak.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *withdraws her tentacles from Sephiroth’s mind and pushes the corpse away, hissing in annoyance* *”That it is… the human has always been rather weak. It breeds quickly however, which makes it a successful model. As well as useful for a slave army.”* *flicks her tentacles and begins to drag the corpse into the caves* *”We shall try again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins as he watches Jenova drag Sephiroth away* Yes, he does indeed breed. Big Brother has bred quite a bit.. *he scowls* Most of them are weak though. Weak minded and dumb. *he gets to his feet and moves to accompany Jenova*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”That is dissapointing…”* *moves into the cave, waving a tentacle to Kadaj* *”Guard.”* *drags the corpse inside and coils a tentacle around Sephiroth’s ankles, waiting for him to revive*

Loz: *moves to stand over Jenna, gently nudging her with his boot* Hey, you’re that lady. The angry one. The one that hangs around with big brother. Why are you down there? Wake up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *stops and frowns at the task that he is given. Still, he nods then moves to lean against the wall, keeping an eye out for any danger that may be heading their way* As you wish, Mother. *As he keeps watch, he glances to Jenova and Sephiroth for quick glances every now and again*

Jenna: *releases another groan. However, she does not wake up for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *looks around him quickly, then lays Jenna out into a more comfortable position, gently slapping her face* Wake up, lady. Wake up so we can play. *sits down nearby her and keeps an eye on her while he goes back to his rocks*

Jenova: *simply waits for Sephiroth to revive. Once he begins coughing and breathing once more, she waits until he is stable enough to repeat the process before. This time she picks at a different part of his mind, wanting to ensure she doesn’t kill him like before. So not too much later, Jenna would be able to feel Jenova’s sharp tuggings all over again. This continues for a good while, until she gives up and begins scanning his soul to find out why it is there and not on the physical form*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers in pain as Jenova once again tugs on the bond. Still, she is not concious enough at the moment to do anything about it*

Kadaj: *grins as he watches Jenova torture Sephiroth. He then looks out to the rest of the cave network for a bit. Soon enough, he decides to do a quick scan. However, what he finds does not please him, so he deeply scowls* ~Loz, you have a new toy, do you? Bring that woman here. Now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: See, I told you to wake up. Now they found you and I’m in trouble. *sighs and picks Jenna up, then rises up into the air as he activates his levitation ability, hauling Jenna off towards Kadaj’s location* *”Yes, I found a new toy. I am bringing it here. But it’s mine because I found it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: ~That is Mother’s to decide, Loz. If she doesn’t want you to have your toy any longer, then you must give it to her. Understand?~ *snorting, he looks back at Jenova* Have you found anything from Big Brother yet, Mother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”It’s not there… it’s not there!!”* *begins to make an enraged screeching sound, at least until Jenna is brought into the area. She is very quick to move over to the female, reaching over her, sensing the other end of the immortality bond* *”Why are there two with the same?”* *lightly pokes at Jenna’s head* *”Two halves of a whole?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans, conscious enough to feel the pain. Her wings twitch about as well as the end of her tail. However, she doesn’t react too much to Jenova at the time being*

Kadaj: *nods as Loz bring in Jenna. He then tilts his head at Jenova’s statement* Two halves of a whole? What does that mean, Mother? I don’t understand. *he shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”The boy… his connection runs between him and the female here. But there is no explanation. There is only one other way to do this…”* *turns her form into a putty-like semifluid mass. She moves onto Sephiroth’s form and begins to meld her physical self with him, parts of her seeping into his body, other parts twisting and forming, changing. She grows a large fleshy featherless wing and summons out Sephiroth’s other singular wing so she will have a pair. Once the process is complete, she stands up, manipulating Sephiroth’s mouth to talk* Excellent. This works almost as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*If Jenova can sense Sephiroth and Jenna’s souls well enough, she’d find that both of them has a part of the other one’s soul grafted onto theirs. Jenna also has a part of another creature’s soul grafted into hers, but that part has no link to it. Meanwhile, the two grafts from Jenna and Sephiroth would still be bound to their respective souls, and thus, the connections have been intertwined to form a singular bond between the two*

Kadaj: *his eyes widen as he watches Jenova take over Jenova’s body. His mouth twists a bit, partially because he’d rather be the one to receive such an honor and partially because he finds the finished form to be a bit ugly. However, he doesn’t speak out such thoughts. He just nods* You are now immortal along with Big Brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *seems confused by her findings regarding the soulbonding, not understanding it at all. However, she assumes that because she is one with Sephiroth now, she has stolen his immortality despite the fact his spirit/soul is still seperate from her own* *”Perhaps… I shall test it out soon enough.”* *flicks Jenna* *”As soon as this one awakes, I expect it to attack and launch itself at me.”* *smirks* Bring it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: As you wish, Mother. *He then snaps at Loz* Grab her. Mother wants her to come with us.

Yazoo: *moves into the area, having finished his recent rounds. He pauses as he spots Sephova, a bit surprised by the sight. He then shrugs and moves to his brothers* There is no danger. It seems that none know that we are here. *he glances at Jenova* Are we going after Sephiroth’s children now?

Jenna: *Releases a soft groan. Her eyes twitch as she tries to come back to consciousness. Her clawed fingers also twitch*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.