The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *screeches in pain as the sword twists about in his throat. So, he finally drops Red then rears up to his full height so that he can try to intimidate Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: Yeah, I’m on it… *moves behind Berserk while it is distracted with Cloud, then attempts pitches his javelin at the space between one of the plates on the creature’s back*

Cloud: *backs up, trying to lead Berserk away from Red, wanting to pull him to the side near the walls* Keep an eye on him and hit him with everything you got! And check to see if Red’s OK! *glances up at Berserk and tries to strike his snout* Just freakin’ DIE already!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *loudly screeches as Cid pierces his side. At first, he tries to jump away. However, with the spear wedged in his hide and held in place by his own armoring, he can’t move away from Cid. He then hisses in annoyance as Cloud smacks into his snout, which is covered in the same type of bony armoring as his back, though not the same formation. So, he tries to snap at the man*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *just continues trying to stab the creature wherever he can in it’s face, then steps back to attempt casting another round of Ice 3 on it, determined to get it down and out* Keep it going, guys! We’re nearly there!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *growls as the ice hits him again. He then snarls and twists in on himself in an attempt to bite down on the spear that’s stuck in his side. Unfortunately, he’s twisting to the point that he’s exposing his opposite flank to attack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *yelps out to the group* I think we got him now! *rushes to the creature’s exposed side and attempts to stab his sword in the same type of area where the spear is lodged – the gaps inbetween the plates on his side and back* Hit it in the weak spot for massive damage!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *loudly screeches in pain. He then begins to thrash around like a rabid animal. However, with both a sword and spear in his side, as well as Vincent shooting at his limbs, the creature finally tires out and collapses on the ground. Despite going down, he does continue to breath*

*Meanwhile, an ash-like material seems to drift down on the battle field from the audiance seating. Soon after, Jenna slowly stands up; however, she is less than interested in the battle below*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *pokes at the creature once he goes down, then does a small victory dance* Yahoo, we did it! *swings his sword around and places it on his back* Now what? *glances up at Jenna and backs up* Do we have to fight you now…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly* I don’t give a damn what you do next. *She snorts and shakes her head* I need to find Seph.. *she dashes out of the room, intending to try to track down her mate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has already reached the Northern Crater by now and is making his way through the cavernous area, hunting for Jenova and/or her supporters. He is disorientated and very angry, and blows up anything that moves in his path right now*

Cloud: He was right here. Then he went crazy. *watches Jenna leave* I wonder what that was all about…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *is pacing back and forth near to where Jenova currently is. He looks up as he hears the explosions then pulls out his Souba* Loz, Yazoo, find out what is going on. *he scowls* We can’t fail mother again.

Jenna: *Frowns as she passes by the clerk that had been under the thralls of the spell. Narrowing her eyes as she notices that the woman is still disoriented, she quickly pulls out a magnum and shoots the woman in the forehead. She then moves to the area where Seph had launched up into the ceiling and looks up at the hole* Seph… *She shakes her head* Where are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *was busy carving rocks into different shapes and seems annoyed to be disturbed* What? Oh, alright… *sighs and dusts himself off, sulking. He rises up into the air and looks around, grumbling as he sees dust rising up from the cliffs in the distance* *”I found something… I found something! Somebody is playing around here, brother!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *pushes himself off the rock wall that he had been leaning against. He then moves to follow after Loz. Upon seeing the dust, he grunts before calling out* Identify yourself!

Kadaj: ~Yes, we knew that, brother. Make certain that person or thing is no threat to mother.~ *he then walks over to Jenova* Mother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *since her last encounter and fight, she has gone into a state of semi-hibernation, mostly because she wants to heal as quickly as possible. She still has large patches of charred flesh from her encounter with Jenna, and so seems very unwilling to move right now. When Kadaj contacts her, she initially does nothing. However, she sends him a singular telepathic spark of acknowledgement to inform him that she is listening*

Sephiroth: *crashes down onto some of the rocks in the crater, lowering his head. He rises to his feet and promptly stumbles back again, seeming very disorientated as well as depressed* No… *snarls* I’m not identifying myself to a lie…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *continues to move in on the source of the disturbance. Soon enough, he spots Sephiroth. So, he tries to stealthily move up behind Sephiroth before reaching in to press his Velvet Nightmare against Sephiroth’s back*

Kadaj: *notes Jenova’s acknowledgment. He then kneels down in front of her* Mother, there is something that has started to make a ruckus recently. I sent Loz and Yazoo to check on it… *he frowns* It probably is nothing to worry about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wastes no time in going on the defensive. Once Yazoo nears him, he crouches up and creates a sharp erratic energy shockwave pulse, attempting to blast the area and push Yazoo away* Not any more… *leaps into the air and flies off towards Jenova, having sensed out her life energies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *grunts and stumbles back as Sephiroth’s energy waves hit him. He then shakes his head* That wasn’t effective..

Kadaj: *his eyes snap open as he senses a large energy wave heading his way. He then stands up and moves to pull out his sword. However, Sephiroth would probably be there before he is ready to actually defend Jenova*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lands on the ground within a few feet of Kadaj and Jenova, hissing. He glances at them for a few moments before turning his head away, growling* I’m here now… *snorts* Nothing makes sense, but here I am… *sits down near Jenova*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *freezes up as he sees Sephiroth simply walk up to Jenova and sit down. He then loudly snarls with jealousy before looking at Jenova* Mother, what do you want me to do? *he turns to glare at Sephiroth* This traitor doesn’t deserve to sit with you like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *hisses* *”Must be… a trap…”*

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls, springing to his feet* I am not a traitor! And what about you, what are you? A liar? *snarls* Maybe you’re the traitor. Maybe you’re Cloud in disguise. Who knows. *shakes his head and sits back down again, glancing around himself, hissing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *tilts his head at Sephiroth’s response. He then hisses before putting up his sword* I am not Cloud. *he snorts at the very thought. He then moves to Jenova’s other side* Big brother seems to be confused, mother. Perhaps you can steal his immortality from him now? *he looks over at Sephiroth once more, wanting to insure that the other man is no threat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *her pupiless eyes suddenly snap open and she makes a loud gurgling sound. After another moment she whips her tentacles out to grab Sephiroth, quickly attempting to smother him and cut off his air supply so she can disable him* *”If this one is here… the other won’t be far awya. Look for it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *frowns at the thought. He then gets up and nods at Jenova* Do not worry, mother. I’ll make certain that the other one does not bother you at all. *with that, he moves to find his other two brothers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *despite Sephiroth’s struggle, she is able to grip onto him quite easily. She pins him down onto the ground, then coils a tentacle around his head, attempting to pry into his mind and read through it. When she finds that his memories are twisted, she seems rather pleased* *”We may conquer sooner than planned…”* *begins to pull on the immortality strand she finds, but doesn’t understand it just yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently in the fields not far from the Gold Saucer, trying to figure out where Seph went. However, she hisses in pain and crumples over as the bonds are tugged on. She then closes her eyes and tries to contact Sephiroth* ~Seph.. please, stop that. I know you’re confused, but you’ll regret it if you keep on doing that.~

Kadaj: *grunts as he finally spots Loz. He then moves in on him before speaking out to him* Loz, Mother wants us to be on the look-out. She thinks that Sephiroth’s female will come here soon.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.