The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at the rest of the group. She then quickly moves to follow after Sephiroth. Upon catching up to him, she looks at the car* Well, that thing does not look that pleasant. *She shakes her head* You avoid this location as if it were hell itself, don’t you?

Yuffie: *calls out at Sephiroth* If the shoe fits! *she shakes her fist at him before looking at Cloud* Are we just going to let him run off like that?

Vincent: *sighs and turns to follow Sephiroth’s lead*

Desiree: *finishes gathering up food in the kitchen. Soon enough, she walks into the room where Sephiros is before setting the food down on a table* Do you promise not to try to kill me this time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares once more at the cars, before shooting a glare at Yuffie, ignoring her shortly afterwards* Yes. Yes, of course. Please do enlighten me as to how it is not hell? *snorts in disgust and steps onto the car, sitting down on one of the brightly coloured plastic seats inside*

Sephiros: *his eyes glow red as he becomes angry and he makes a very loud warning snarl at her* Kill you? I’d rip your damn head off if I had the chance, little girl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs before shaking her head* I don’t know at all. I don’t know this place that well at all. *she moves to sit down next to Sephiroth. Sighing at the decor inside* I suppose this isn’t very promising at all…

Desiree: *narrows her eyes* Yea, ok.. *she sets the food on the floor then kicks it over toward him* Here, I brought you this. You can try being thankful this time around. *she crosses her arms* How can you be the same guy as my Father? *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a stupid cheap plastic place designed to be fun and entertaining. However, it’s neither fun, nor entertaining. This isn’t why we are going there though, and so I don’t care right now. I just don’t know why the source of this mess can be found there. It seems unlikely.

Sephiros: Fuck off, little kid. *glares hard at her* I’m not the same guy as anyone. Obviously you have never heard of alternate realities.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Sephiroth’s words then glances toward the direction where the car is heading. She then shrugs* Are there a lot of people in that area? If there are, that might be the attraction for causing mass despair.. I guess. I don’t know. *she shrugs* I don’t really know much about that other half..

Desiree: *scowls* Yes, I know you are not exactly my father. But you are him from another world, but you are nothing like him. *tilts her head* Except for your looks. I don’t even know why your eyes are red..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: Who really gives a damn?! *loudly growls and moves to his feet, heading towards her. Once in front of the girl, he gives her a rather sharp shove, wanting to make her leave* I’m not answering any more of your stupid questions! Now get lost!

Sephiroth: I don’t know how many people visit this park. There aren’t that many left as it is. *shakes his head* I don’t really care. Let’s just move in and get this over with. I’m tired of it already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes and crosses her arms, staying put at the door* No. I am being kind enough to give you food when everyone else decided to forget that you are here. *she narrows her eyes even more* I deserve to have my questions answered.

Jenna: *turns her attention back to Sephiroth* Seph, we can’t move any faster. Our movement is currently restrained by the speed of this cart. *she glances at the rest in the area* Given how many weapons are on this thing at the moment, we might actually be weighing it down and making it go slower. *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: You deserve to have your neck snapped and then be buried in a very large hole, you stupid brat! *attempts to swat her across the face, then tries to move out of the room*

Sephiroth: I’m not referring to the speed of the cart. I am merely saying I want to go in, finish the task, and get out. As soon as possible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, I see.. *she glances at the floor* Well, for your sake, I hope that is possible. However, I fear that things will not go your way at all.. *she sighs and looks to the side once more* Things rarely ever work out properly.

Desiree: *yelps as Sephiros swings out at her. She then ducks to the side before she begins to frantically speak in Latin. As she recites the words that she’s done her best to memorize, she tries to cast a spell to immobilize Sephiros*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s probably not. *snorts in disgust and folds his arms, putting his feet up on the seats in front of him despite the warnings on the wall about such behaviour* Nothing has been going my way for a long time now.

Cloud: Oh shut up, Sephiroth. *kicks his seat as he moves past* You sound like some tragic hero.

Sephiros: *glares at her, growling as he suddenly loses his balance, collapsing onto the floor* Wh… what did you just do?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly states* Heroes are those that are too stupid to stay safe and alive. In the end, they all die.. *she then moves to lean against her mate’s side. She snuggles up against him, not minding the fact that he’s breaking the rules or not* Heroes don’t exist anyway.

Desiree: *blinks as Sephiros suddenly collapses on the floor. She then gets up and moves over to him* Strange.. it wasn’t suppose to disorient you. It was supposed to make your muscles freeze up. *shrugging, she grips his shoulders and tries to drag him back toward the bed in the room* Now, please, let us talk like actual human beings. I’m not going to harm you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: Let us NOT talk. I’m not a human being and I’m not going to talk with you, little girl. As for what you did, it did disable my muscles – I am not disorientated. Maybe you’re too stupid to work out that the muscles in one’s legs are used to help one stand up? I don’t know. In any case, give me back my proper functions. I’m goign to leave this stupid place, and then you never have to hear from me again.

Sephiroth: If you think this will fail, what would you do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs and shoves him onto the bed. She then pulls up a chair and sits down next to the bed* We’re both human hybrids, happy? *she shakes her head* I still deserve to know why you want to kill me. What was that thing that you were fighting against when we met? I want to know. I deserve to know.

Jenna: Huh? *blinks and looks up at Sephiroth* This will fail? *she shakes her head* I didn’t say anything like that. I believe in you, my love.

Yuffie: *sticks her finger down her throat and makes a gagging sound* You two are so very horrible. *she snorts* Psychos in love. What’s next?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: I’m not telling you anything. Piss off, stupid kid! If I could kill you, I would!

Sephiroth: Then what were you saying? If things don’t go according to plan, then that means the plan will fail. Which means we will fail. It’s basically what you implied, at least from my interpretation of the situation at hand. *shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a deep sigh. She then pushes Sephiros into a sitting position. Soon enough, she moves over to the tray of food that she had left earlier. Returning with a bowl of soup, she sits down next to Sephiros again. She then sticks a spoon-full of soup into his mouth* Eat then.

Jenna: No, that’s not what I meant, though that is a possibility. What I meant is that things rarely go in our favor. As in, it’s rarely easy and kind for us. *She shrugs* Maybe it will fail, but I hope it won’t. *she gives him a small grin* I want you to be happy again. *She then looks toward the doors as the tram stops*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *growls, attempting to spit the spoon out, partially choking on the soup in the process. He sends a sharp angry pulse of destructive energy out from his mind, which crashes into the walls and knocks several of the hanging items in the room down* *”Get the fuck away from me!!”*

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet and exits the rail-car, grunting* You are right. Things never go the way we need them to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as the onslaught of psychic energy smashes into her. She then sighs and shakes her head* No. Now, calm down. I’m trying to help you. You would have been stuck here all alone if I didn’t come up.. *she moves back over to him and tries to offer him another spoon-full of soup*

Jenna: *tilts her head as she steps out of the car. Frowning, she looks about then glances at Sephiroth. The area seems to be operating as usual. There are no signs of foul play in the area at all* I don’t see anything yet..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *bites down on the spoon, gripping onto it with his jaw, loudly snarling at her, clearly not wanting to have anything to do with Desiree’s current activity* *”FUCK OFF!!”*

Sephiroth: *shrugs* You just got out. Don’t expect anything the moment you get off the train, that’s just kind of stupid. *scans the area, looking for signs of trouble, becoming irritated and bored with the situation already*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Sephiros’s actions. She then releases a deep sigh before sinking into her chair. Crossing her arms, she decides to just sit there for now* I can wait all day. I still deserve answers to my questions.

Jenna: I suppose you’re right there. But I was hoping for at least some form of a clue, I guess. *she walks away from the car. She then frowns as she is stopped by the person selling tickets. She then glances back at Sephiroth*

*While there are no obvious signs of trouble, if one were to watch closely, they might be able to spot a single young adult female at the very edge of the tram’s docking bay. She is softly humming a tune to herself and staring down at the ground. However, she isn’t doing anything to draw attraction to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *spits the spoon out, causing it to clatter across the floor* You are incorrect. You will get bored before too long, little girl. *snorts* I really don’t give a damn. My only priority is to leave.

Sephiroth: *growls in irritation and glances back at Cloud and his group* You’re the idiots with the group lifetime passes. You’re holding us up.

Cloud: *pays no attention to the girl as she isn’t doing anything suspect, and also because he is more focussed on Sephiroth right now* Oh, shut up and stop your whining. *moves to the gates, flashing his 30,000gil lifetime passes before heading through the turnstiles* They’re with me. *points at Sephy and Jenna* Come on, let’s go inside. *

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters as Cloud passes by* We haven’t been whining at all.. I don’t know where you got that idea from. *sighing, she moves to follow after Cloud’s group. However, she stays close to Sephiroth*

*Just as Cloud’s group step through the entrance, a voice can be heard* Hey, Amber, what are you- Oh my god! Amber! *the voice is followed by a scream, for the girl who had been humming had just simply allowed herself to fall from the platform and hence drop down to the ground bellow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *swings around on his heels as he hears the commotion and starts running towards the source of the noises* Oh man, are you OK? Stay where you are, I’m coming! *runs onto the platform and crouches down, peering over the edge* Can you hear me?!

Sephiroth: *glances back at the scene and snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Cloud would receive no answer at all since the girl has already splatted against the ground. She is quite dead and incapable of responding to him*

Jenna: *titls her head then frowns* What is the big deal? A human died.. Humans die all of the time. *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders* Cloud cares about that sort of thing. It’s a bit stupid, but what can you do…

Cloud: *cringes at the mess on the ground far below and shakes his head* Such a shame… *sighs, hanging his shoulders low, depressed at the fact he couldn’t do anything to save her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans then gently tugs on Sephiroth’s arm* Let’s just move on. At the very least, let’s get some food. I still haven’t had a chance to eat..

Vincent: *walks over to Cloud then sets his hand on his shoulder* Come on. There’s nothing that you could have done.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.