The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: A woman is calling? *stands up properly and uses her abilities to begin listening to the voices of the planet, wondering if the source of the noise is coming from there*

Red XIII: *unfortunately for Sephiroth and Jenna, the kitchen is occupied. Red is currently sniffing through the kitchen for something to snack on, his tail flicking in thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* I dunno. I no hear her. Buh sista can hear her. Sista say tha woman say she is family. I no know. *he shakes his head then flaps his wings*

Jenna: *glances at Red as she enters the kitchen. She then tilts her head and shrugs before looking at Seph* You know where to find food in here, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *steps back, then uses his paw to open up the refridgerator all the way* Most of it is in here. They need to throw out their carton of milk, *lightly paws at it and wrinkles his nose* however, most of the other items in here are alright. For a human, I suppose… *sighs* I really should have hunted before we left the ground.

Aeris: That’s odd. The woman says she’s family? Do you know any more than that…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at Red, blinking, for she had not expected him to respond to her at all. She then shrugs and looks up at Sephiroth* It seems that at least one being here will be benign to us. That much is good. *She then glances at the refridgerator* Hmm.. Seph, you pick out what you like.

Dimitri: *shrugs and shakes his head* I tell you, I no know. I no hear lady. Sista hear her, not me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why me? I’m not the one who mentioned food. Go pick something out for yourself. *begins nudging her toward the refridgerator* Go on. I can get something to eat at any point. You’re the one who is hungry right now.

Aeris: Well… where is your sister? Maybe I can ask her…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I saw you when I woke up, Seph. You had bread nearby. *She shakes her head* You can’t tell me that you weren’t hungry.. *She then glances at the fridge* Anyway, you know what is good in that thing. I mostly just see.. stuff. *shrugs*

Dimitri: *bobs his head* Yea, I can show. *he then grips onto Aeris’s hand and begins trying to pull her toward Seph’s little library* She in here. She lie lookin’ at Fatha’s books.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stuff? *snorts* Eat it, it’s as good as anything else here. *crouches down slightly to begin inspecting the fridge, choosing out some fruit. He takes a large bite out of an apple and moves away to sit down somewhere* Maybe you should go hunting with the lion when this heap of trash lands.

Aeris: *glances back at Tyler, then at Dimitri* Will he be OK there…? *quickly sighs and follows Dimitri, figuring Tyler will be safe where he is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words* I’d rather not waste your time. *She glances down at Red* I’m certain that both of us can handle with the food here. *She then reaches down to gently pat the top of Red’s head*

Dimitri: *nods* Shoul’ be ok. No danga here. *continues pulling her into the small library*

Seres: *is sitting on the floor near a bookcase to the right wall. She has a book in her hands and is flipping through it. She isn’t actually reading the book, though, she’s just looking at the pictures of various battles as portrayed by artists and photographers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t want to eat some fresh raw meat? *shakes his head* There’s plenty of things in there for you to eat if you don’t want to hunt. *shrugs* Go get some fruit, or bread or something.

Aeris: *blinks as she peers into the room, looking over at Seres. Once there, she walks over to the girl and crouches down in front of her* Hello there… *grins* Your brother says you can hear voices. Is this true?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If there is fresh raw meat, I’d take it. However, I won’t waste everyone’s time by going off to hunt when there are more important things to do. *she walks over to Seph and sits down next to him* That’s why I’m asking you to just pick out what you think I’d eat from there.

Seres: *blinks and looks up at Aeris* Hm? *she shakes her head* No really.. jus’ one voice. She kinda whispa. *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives Jenna his half-eaten apple then moves to his feet again, fumbling through the refridgerator. He finds some leftover fried rice as well as some chicken, taking them out to inspect them to see if they are good for eating. After that he picks up some bread rolls and walks back over to Jenna, offering her the items* You can eat anything. Who cares what it is?

Red XIII: That’s… the strangest thing I’ve ever heard.

Aeris: Oh, and what voice was that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sniffs the apple then frowns in distaste. She shakes her head before setting it down at a distance away from her. As she waits for Seph to return, she glances down at Red* What is the strangest thing? *she tilts her head* I don’t understand. *she then grins as Seph brings the other food* Thank you, my love.

Desiree: *She shrugs* I dunno. Nah motha. I know tha. *she glances up at the ceiling* Jehova? Sometheen like tha.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* You heard Jenova…? I… *shakes her head* Not a good thing. Not a good thing at all. You ignore her, OK? She’s a bad lady. She’ll hurt everyone here so badly. You can’t go near her, no matter what. OK?

Sephiroth: If you’re going to reject the apple, you’re pretty much going to reject everything I’ve brought you there. *scowls slightly* It’s a waste of time to ask somebody for food and not eat it. You should go hunting like I suggested in the first place.

Red XIII: *yawns* It’s just strange to hear somebody say that you can eat anything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *tilts her head then shrugs* Ok. I no care abou’ ‘er. *shakes her head* I know she no motha. I know she just silly voice. *glances back down at her book* Jus’ wan her ta shuh up more.

Dimitri: *looks up at Aeris* Who Jenova?

Jenna: *softly sighs at Sephiroth. She then swipes up the apple then brings it to her lips. After hesitating for a moment, she moves in to bite into it. She takes her time chewing on it, mostly because it is tormenting her through every moment. She then slowly swallows*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t have to eat that. That is why I brought you three other things to eat as well. *scowls* And if you don’t want to eat that, just do some damn hunting already.

Aeris: *sighs and sits down on the floor* Two thousand years ago, this planet was much quieter than it is now. The planet was taken care of by a race of people called the Cetra. They were nature loving and cared about their environment. Then one day, a horrible evil fell down from the sky. Her name was Jenova. She proceeded to corrupt and plague the peaceful Cetra with a disease that killed some of them, and turned them against each other. The ones that were left managed to drive Jenova’s forces back, and they sealed her within the planet, locking her away for good, or at least so they thought…. then they all died out over time… and then the humans grew up to become the dominant intelligent race on this planet. Then one day, about 40 years ago, they dug Jenova up, mistakenly believing that she was a Cetra. They used her cells to make powerful soldiers, and Sephy was one of them. Then Sephy got out of control and tried to destroy the planet. My friends fought against Sephy and Jenova and defeated them both. Now Sephy is free of Jenova’s grasp, but somehow Jenova survived and she has grown strong again. She’s going to be a huge threat to the planet again soon… and that’s why you need to stay away from her.

Cid: *lands the plane down in the land beyond North Corel. The plane rumbles slightly before jolting as it lands, and then the engines power down* Okay everybody – get the hell off my goddamn plane and kick some ass!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sets the apple down in front of Sephiroth* You keep on saying that. *she shakes her head* I don’t want to waste our ti- *she narrows her eyes as she hears Cid call out. She then stands up* Doesn’t matter any longer. We ran out of time as it is, it seems. *she gives Seph a small grin* It’s ok.

Dimitri: *Stares up at Aeris as she begins telling her story. His eyes glaze over as she continues on, mostly because it’s a bit too long to hold his interest. He then shakes his head* You talk a lot…

Seres: *rolls her eyes at Dimitri* Dim dim.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still haven’t eaten anything, you know. It’s not OK. You didn’t eat anything either. You just utterly wasted my time in requesting food in the first place. *grumbles and picks up his apple again, departing the ship*

Aeris: *sighs* Maybe you’ll understand one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I was going to eat.. You complained the entire way through.. You said that if I didn’t eat the apple, then I shouldn’t eat any of the other food. *she shakes her head* I was just trying to make you happy by eating the apple first, like you said I should.

Dimitri: *pouts* No know if I wanna understan. You talk lots and lots. *he shrugs* No matta. I no hear lady tha sista hear. Sista jus strange.

Seres: Dimitri! *she reaches toward the bookshelf then throws a light book at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You seemed extremely happy to be rid of it, however. *grunts in annoyance* Forget about it. We have no time to worry any more. *stops, waiting for everybody else, yawning with boredom* I hate this stupid place.

Cloud: *dismounts the ship, then heads into the town* Come on, everyone. We have to take the rail car into the Gold Saucer. *glares at Sephiroth as he walks ahead of him, walking into the sky-car docking area*

Aeris: Hey! *yelps and catches the book* Don’t do stuff like that!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *had been watching the man who she told Cloud about earlier. At the moment, the man is just curled up on the ground and seeming to be suffering from a completely mental breakdown. She jumps up as she spots Cloud then rushes up to him* Thank god you came! What took you so- *she stops as she sees Sephiroth*

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words and simply moves to follow after him* Yes, you’re right. We have no time to waste. *she then looks around as they step out of the ship* Looks like a dump to me. *she shrugs* Not much to hate or love.

Dimitri: *grins at Aeris* I like you.

Seres: *snorts and crosses her arms* Dim dim head thick enough. He can tae it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *stops as he sees Yuffie and stands over the man, lightly poking him* Well, it seems to be over now, doesn’t it? *frowns* Get him to a hospital. *glances around the area, growling at people* Help, somebody!

Sephiroth: It is a dump… and cheap. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at Cloud then at the man. Snorting, she slowly shakes her head* Leave him be. He’s clearly already well past the point of return. There’s no helping him in a place like this. *she then leans against Seph’s side* Let’s just fix everything.

Yuffie: I guess. He ran out of bullets a while ago. *She shrugs then looks at Sephiroth again* Cloud, if Sephi-butt there is giving this dude a mind-fuck, why did you bring him here? I don’t get it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fix everything…? *Loudly snorts* I’ve been trying to do that for days. It’s been impossible. *narrows his eyes* And now that we’ve gotten here, it’s already over. *gently kicks the male, growling* What a waste…

Cloud: Sephiroth came with us to prove that he’s not involved in this. But seeing as though he can do his crazy voodoo anywhere on the planet, I really don’t buy it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the rail car as it pulls up in preparation to be boarded* How do we know that it’s already over? *she looks up at Sephiroth* Maybe this man came from wherever those things go. *she points at the car and shrugs*

Yuffie: Don’t blame you there. That guy shouldn’t be trusted for a second. *she sticks her tongue out at Sephiroth* You’re probably just waiting for the right moment, aren’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Right, of course… everyone just keep an eye on me and ignore your goal ahead of you because you’re already determined to pin it on me without any evidence. That’s just great – thank you for your fantastic cognitive skills. **moves for the gaudy coloured rail car that will take them to the Gold Saucer*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.