The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *faintly frowns as Sephiroth grips onto his hand. However, he soon nods as the silver-haired man submits* Good. The less complex this has to be, the better. *with that, he holsters his gun then looks up as Jenna shows up* Seems that your woman is awake.

Jenna: *continues to stumble into the kitchen area, still mostly asleep. Upon reaching the area, she quickly moves to Seph’s side* Are you ok? I heard noise..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down in a chair, clutching at his head, snarling loudly* I’m fine… that is if the idiot here doesn’t decide to attack me again… *glares hard at Vincent, then snorts* Go away… I agreed to come with you, what more do you want?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts at Sephiroth’s attitude and shakes his head* I am not about to leave you an opening. *he moves to the side then leans against the wall* Cloud should be here soon enough anyway.

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s words. She then grips onto his head and tries to look at him for bruises* Why were you attacked? *she glances at Vincent* Such actions are not kindly to say the least. Nor favorable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I don’t care when he’ll be here… you badgered me into going. You can be content with that. Now just shut up and leave me alone. *lowers his head as Jenna inspects it* He smacked me with the butt of his gun because I was going to go on my own terms. They weren’t very demanding terms either – I was waiting for you to wake up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at what Seph tells her. She then shoots a glare toward Vincnet and snorts* Hmph… *she then turns her attention back to Sephy and tries to cast a healing spell to get rid of the swelling* Where are we going then?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We’re not going anywhere… yet. We’re waiting. *scowls* For that idiot’s friend to show up… *snorts* This is ridiculous. *shakes his head* He better hurry up, because I’m not waiting around much longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion, trying to figure out what Seph is talking about* We’re waiting for his friend? *she tilts her head* Then what? Why are we going with them? What’s happened aside from you getting your head smashed by a gun?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We’re going to visit this place with his group. *snorts, not liking the idea* And thus, we’re going with them. To investigate what is happening at the Gold Saucer. Does that make sense now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* Gold Saucer? The amusement park that isn’t very amusing? *She shakes her head* This is going to be a horrible trip, won’t it?

Vincent: *simply shakes his head then glances out of the window. He silently waits for signs that Cloud has arrived*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Probably…. *grumbles* It’s not going to be a friendly ride, is it? *shrugs* Cloud and his group have never been friendly to either of us. Perhaps Aeris, but… well, that’s Aeris, who cares.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* No, we won’t even have her, Seph.. Remember? Aeris went to Halcyon to keep her child out of harm’s way and to watch over our children. *she shakes her head* We are not likely to have any friends at all there..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, you are correct. *frowns back at Vincent, then gently slides out of his chair* Is there no way to back down out of this and say that I am going by myself? *snorts* I don’t appreciate your group’s hostility at all.

Aeris: *once she has moved into the base, she walks downstairs and sets Tyler down on the middle of Jenna and Sephiroth’s bed, wanting to ensure he’s safe and warm first. After that she looks around* Kids? Where are you, sweeties? Aunt Aeris is going to take care of you for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *shakes his head at Sephiroth* Cloud would spend a good majority of his efforts tracking you down if you don’t come with us, Sephiroth. It will be a large waste of time and a deterrent if we go separately. I must insist that we stay together.

Desiree: *is currently in Zach’s room, trying to talk him into helping her try to find their father. She had seen the large puddles of blood that were left behind from when he was kidnapped. She also is able to slightly sense out Sephiroth’s location enough to know that he’s far away. However, her abilities are not strong enough to pin point his location or his health status*

Dimitri: *pokes his head out of his room as he hears Aeris call. He then blinks and looks up at her* Hello, lady..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* You don’t insist, you demanded it. Or need I remind you what you did with your rifle again? *glares hard, peering out the window as he hears plane engines overhead. He shakes his head in disgust and moves for the door* That will be them…

Aeris: *scans the area, then peers into Zach’s room* Oh, hello there. *grins* I’m going to be taking care of you for a while. Your parents had to be involved in something really serious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks up as she hears Aeris’s voice. She then crosses her arms* Something serious? Is Father alright? I saw blood all over in the library. *she scowls* It’s not like him to just vanish..

Vincent: *shakes his head* I did insist to start with. You were stubborn and didn’t give me much choice in how to convince you to cooperate. *he shrugs then glances out the window* Yes, I would say that they are here. *he pushes himself off the wall* Shall we then?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You’re right, it’s not. *moves to place a hand on her shoulder* But I’ve talked to him and he’s alright. He’s just helping take care of something really serious. I don’t know how long it will take, but he’s asked me to take care of you guys until he gets back. You’re OK with that, right?

Sephiroth: We shall.. *glares at the ship as he watches it land down outside of the town limits. He heads at a casual pace towards it, glancing back at Jenna to see if she is also following*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply scowls at Aeris’s words* Father thinks we still need someone like you looking over us? *she snorts* I’m nearly thirteen. *she shakes her head then looks over at Zach* Maybe a big baby like him needs you around.

Vincent: *moves after Sephiroth as well. He tries to step ahead of the man so that Cloud would encounter him and not Sephiroth first*

Jenna: *flaps her wings before making them vanish. She then quickly moves to follow after Sephiroth. As they move toward the ship, she reaches out to grip onto Seph’s hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t need looking after. However, she does. *scratches his dragon under the chin, making light purring noises at it* Somebody has to hunt for her, at least until she can start doing it herself. I wonder if she’s gonna eat the rats that keep running around here…

Aeris: No, Sephiroth didn’t say that. Jenna asked me to. Anyway, I’d rather be here right now, where it’s going to be safe…

Cloud: *dismounts from the ship, walking across the dry barren land towards Nibelheim, stopping once he sees Vincent* Oh hey there. Ready to go, I take it?

Sephiroth: *moves his hand out towards Jenna, then glares ahead, expecting trouble shortly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Zach* She does? *she looks down at the dragon then snarls at Zach* You don’t even fucking know what sex that thing is yet. Why are you calling it a she? *she shakes her head*

Xelong: *cracks open his eyes to look at Zach. He then releases a faint rumble and lifts his chin to make it easier to scratch*

Vincent: *nods as a form of greeting to Cloud* Yes, I am ready. You should know by now that I travel light. *he then glances back* These two will be coming with us. They had intentions to check out the situation anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I think she does… have you seen her running around after them yet? I haven’t. *smirks* Every time she has wanted food, she has squeaked at me so far. *shakes his head* And I call her a girl because I have a 50% chance of being right. *shrugs* Anyway, who cares what I call her right now? Mom says she’ll be able to tell us what she is in a few months. *makes soft clicking noises at the dragon and grins* Besides, until she objects, I don’t care.

Cloud: What? *glares at Sephiroth and Jenna* I can’t believe you have the gall to come with us after all that’s happened. They are NOT going to be in the same room as me, I won’t–

Cid: *yells from the controls* SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON MY SHIP! YOU’RE WASTING GAS!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes then looks over at Aeris* Hmph, you are determined to watch over us. Fine, go make us some dinner. I’m tired of making dinner for this bottomless pit. *she playfully punches Zach in the shoulder* Anyway, I have someone else to check up on.

Dimitri: *walks over to Aeris then reaches out to gently tug onto the bottom of her dress* Hello?

Jenna: *softly speaks* That’s no problem. Just give us a room and we won’t bother you at all.. *she then yelps as Cid suddenly screams out toward them. So, she jumps over to grip onto Seph*

Vincent: *calmly* Actually, Cloud, it is I who convinced him to come. He will probably be able to help us with whatever is going on there. *he shrugs* Let’s just get going. *with that, he walks into the ship*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *dramatically flops over at the punch, pretending to have died* *”Someone else? Who? Who else is there to check up on in here beside me, Cancer, and the short people?”*

Aeris: *sighs* I want to make sure everybody is OK first. *moves into Dimitri and Seres’s room, crouching down to pat Dimitri on the head* Hello there. Do you want to come upstairs with me and make some food? Do you like cookies?

Cloud: *makes a frustrated sound* F… *sighs* Fine. *walks onto the ship after Vincent, but not without giving Sephy a pointed glare first*

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Idiot. *moves onto the ship, one arm around Jenna for support*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~There’s a few other people in the base, Zach. Don’t worry yourself about it.~ *she climbs up the stairs. Soon enough, she moves into the room where Sephiros is, wanting to check up on him* Hello?

Dimitri: Cookies? *blinks then broadly grins* Yay! *he happily flaps his wings then stops* Lady, you hear voice in head like sista does?

Jenna: *calms down as she notices that Seph is supporting her. She then looks around as they enter the ship* I’m hungry.. Is there something to eat in here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Pardon me? *slowly nods her head* Voices? You can hear them too, if you’re in a quiet place. All the voices of the planet can be heard, and if you are properly attuned to hear them, you can learn what is going on around the planet. It’s quite wonderful, really. *pats his shoulder* Come on, let’s go upstairs. Where is your sister?

Sephiroth: There probably is. You can head to the kitchen and find something there, perhaps.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* I no hear any voices. *he frowns at her* Sista hear a woman though. Say tha she is callin’. *points toward Zach’s location* Beh he can hear ‘er too.

Jenna: Mmm… *slowly nods* Let’s go to the kitchen then. Hopefully we’ll be alone there.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.