The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: How’d he get to the Gold Saucer so fast? Hang tight, I’ll be there soon… *quickly dials Vincent, waiting for him to pick up. After he does, he begins to yelp, unhappy* Sephiroth moved. He’s been sighted at the Gold Saucer, and now he’s messing with people’s heads. Can you come with us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *had his eyes shut for a few moments as he rested. He then frowns as the ring of his phone disturbs his rest. So, he opens up his eyes and quickly snaps open the phone. He then narrows his eyes at Cloud’s words* Hello to you too, Cloud. *he glances at the ShinRa Mansion, spotting Sephiroth through the windows* I am unsure what you are talking about. I’ve been out here all night long and Sephiroth has not left the Mansion. In fact, he seems to be making breakfast at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No… Yuffie found him at the Gold Saucer. He’s mind controlling somebody and causing them to shoot people. We need to get over there as quickly as possible before more lives are lost!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *sighs and calmly speaks, trying to calm Cloud down* That is a impossibility, Cloud. I am watching him right now. *he frowns* He seems to be disgusted at some very stale bread. *he shakes his head* You can come over here and see for yourself that Sephiroth is still in the Mansion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Then… who are we fighting? It doesn’t change the fact that we need to step in and do something, Vincent! So are you in, or not? *shakes his head and begins to fumble around the room, holding the phone in one hand, using his free one to awkwardly get dressed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: I am unsure who might be causing the trouble there. *he shakes his head* And yes, I shall come and assist. *he then jumps down the tree* I assume you will stop here to pick me up. *he then walks into the Mansion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is seated at the table in the main room, grumbling to himself, inspecting the stale bread he has very carefully, looking for traces of mould. He is very hungry, but doesn’t want to get sick*

Cloud: Great. We’ll fly over there and pick you up within the hour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: I will see you then. *with that, he snaps his phone closed and places it in his pocket. Soon enough, he walks up to Sephiroth’s position before looking at the bread* That is at least ten years old. I highly advice against eating it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Vincent and snorts lightly* Good luck finding anything better here. They don’t even want me here in the town. So I was given this. *shrugs* It’s better than starving.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts* I think food is the least of your problems. *he narrows his eyes* I just got a call from Cloud. It seems that someone who is capable of at least impersonating you is currently attacking the Gold Saucer. *he crosses his arms* Do you know anything about this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *growls* No, I don’t… that’s the first I’ve heard of it. *shakes his head* I suppose I should go there, then.. *glances back at Jenna* But she is still resting and I don’t want to disturb her from that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *nods at Sephiroth* Cloud is coming here in the hour to pick me up. I would suggest for you to come with us. *he frowns* Not coming will cast suspicion on you.

Jenna: *softly groans and shifts about. Her wings twitch as she continues to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Why do I want to go with him? I can get there by my own means. In any case, I don’t want to be a part of his group. *seems disgusted by the idea* The answer is no. I can just get there myself. Instantly, at that. *glances back at Jenna* And I will do it when she is ready to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *shakes his head* Cloud will cast suspicion on you if you go there on your own, Sephiroth. It will do us no good to be fighting against each other when it isn’t necessary. *he grunts* The most appropriate choice would be for you to come with us so that Cloud and the others know that you have nothing to do with these incidents.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going there on my own. I’m going there when she wakes up and is ready to, I already told you that. *folds his arms* I’m not going with you and I’m not going alone. It’s final. *snorts* Now go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth* I have respected your decisions as of late in hopes that you would manage to garner a bit of the hope that Lucrecia had for you when she gave birth to you. However, if you continue to be stubborn, I will force you to submit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* What the hell are you talking about? I said no. You can’t make me do anything. *glares angrily at him* I’m not saying I’m not going at all. You should be content with that and leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts at Sephiroth’s words and shakes his head* As I said before, having us split up and fighting amongst ourselves will only aggravate the situation even more. *with that, he whips out his death penalty and points it at Sephiroth* Do not make me force you to submit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at the gun* You really would shoot me? Go ahead and try it. I’d be useless to you if you did. *raises his arms, snorting* Well, go ahead. I’m not going to submit to you. *shrugs his shoulders and glances back at Jenna* She’s still resting so I am not going anywhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and begins to shift about. After a bit, she pushes herself up before rubbing her eyes* Mmmm…

Vincent: You are a fast healer. I do not doubt that a single gunshot wound will ruin your abilities to fight at all. *he narrow his eyes* Still, I cannot permit for you to go about this on your own. Being a maverick at this time will do us no good at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m saying no. *snorts* I’m going to do it my way. I’m not changing my mind on this. Now please, go away before I kill you myself. *growls, not noticing Jenna moving behind him* Put your gun away, especially if you know it’s not going to do you any good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts at Sephiroth* Very well, if you are going to be unreasonable.. *he suddenly springs forward and tries to smash the butt of his gun against Seph’s skull*

Jenna: *groans and flaps her wings as she slowly rouses to full consciousness. Stretching, she begins to look around* Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares as Vincent comes near him, reaching up to try and grab at his arm as the weapon smashes down on him. The blow leaves him quite disorientated and the psychic senses in his mind begin to fizz and go haywire. Sephiroth clumsily stumbles back and clutches at his head, growling* Get lost!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *just keeps his expression rather dead-pan as he continues to advance on Sephiroth. So, soon after Sephiroth stumbles back, he moves in to punch the younger man in the face with his clawed hand*

Jenna: *looks up as she hears the noise. She then stumbles out of the bed and rushes toward the source of the nosie* What is going on…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, reaching out to grab at his hand, trying to shove him away* Stop it! *snarls and swats out at Vincent, loudly hissing* Okay, fine, leave me alone! I’ll come with you! Just stop trying to attack me already!

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.