The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Best of luck with that. *she glances back at Sephiroth once more. She then sighs and droops her wings even more* Might be hard for you to beat the record that has already been set..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *shakes his head at her, not understanding. He backs up and begins to walk away, pointing at her* Don’t think you’ve slipped out of this. I’ll be back, and I will make your lives miserable. *walks away in disgust*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *shakes his head at her, not understanding. He backs up and begins to walk away, pointing at her* Don’t think you’ve slipped out of this. I’ll be back, and I will make your lives miserable. *walks away in disgust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head. She then turns to leave once more* I’ll leave you be now, Seph.. You don’t need to do anything for me any longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head. She then turns to leave once more* I’ll leave you be now, Seph.. You don’t need to do anything for me any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Please, just… can we go back into the house now…? *reaches out to grasp her hand, looking unhappy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Please, just… can we go back into the house now…? *reaches out to grasp her hand, looking unhappy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops as Sephiroth grips onto her. She then looks into his eyes* But you said that you were telling the truth back there… *she frowns and shakes her head* Why stay with me if you are miserable.. I’m the problem, so I should rectify it by leaving.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops as Sephiroth grips onto her. She then looks into his eyes* But you said that you were telling the truth back there… *she frowns and shakes her head* Why stay with me if you are miserable.. I’m the problem, so I should rectify it by leaving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, you’re not helping by leaving. Please, stop. *Lowers his head* I’m sorry I’m upsetting you… you’re not complete. *sighs* But I don’t want you to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, you’re not helping by leaving. Please, stop. *Lowers his head* I’m sorry I’m upsetting you… you’re not complete. *sighs* But I don’t want you to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs* OK, Seph.. I’ll stay if you want me to. *she nods toward him* Can we go to sleep now.. *her wings shutter slightly* I’m tired and cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs* OK, Seph.. I’ll stay if you want me to. *she nods toward him* Can we go to sleep now.. *her wings shutter slightly* I’m tired and cold.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* We should do it… you can sleep inside. I will stay in there, but I can’t guarantee that I would fall asleep…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* We should do it… you can sleep inside. I will stay in there, but I can’t guarantee that I would fall asleep…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* Very well, I won’t ask you to sleep if you can’t. Just keeping me company is enough. *with that, she moves back into the Mansion*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* Very well, I won’t ask you to sleep if you can’t. Just keeping me company is enough. *with that, she moves back into the Mansion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks back inside and heads for the bedroom again provided Jenna is following him. Once on the bed he lies down, sighing in discomfort* The springs are poking me in the back… *soon falls asleep anyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks back inside and heads for the bedroom again provided Jenna is following him. Once on the bed he lies down, sighing in discomfort* The springs are poking me in the back… *soon falls asleep anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently moves along side Sephiroth. As she lies down, she wraps her wings about Seph and herself in order to make a blanket. She then closes her eyes* You’ve survived worse than that.. *she reaches up to pat the side of his head* I love you.. *yawning, she snuggles up against him. Soon enough, she drifts to sleep as well. She peacefully sleeps at Seph’s side for the remainder of the evening and well into the next day. She probably wouldn’t wake up until noon if left undisturbed*

Vincent: *simply remains on a tree branch near the ShinRa mansion while Jenna and Sephy are inside. He silently keeps an eye out for any signs of trouble from them*

Yuffie: *Had heard of a special contest in the Gold Saucer for some rare materia, so she is in North Corel, waiting for the trolley when she spots something quite strange. So, she rushes to a safe spot before dialing out to Cloud* Come on, pick up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently moves along side Sephiroth. As she lies down, she wraps her wings about Seph and herself in order to make a blanket. She then closes her eyes* You’ve survived worse than that.. *she reaches up to pat the side of his head* I love you.. *yawning, she snuggles up against him. Soon enough, she drifts to sleep as well. She peacefully sleeps at Seph’s side for the remainder of the evening and well into the next day. She probably wouldn’t wake up until noon if left undisturbed*

Vincent: *simply remains on a tree branch near the ShinRa mansion while Jenna and Sephy are inside. He silently keeps an eye out for any signs of trouble from them*

Yuffie: *Had heard of a special contest in the Gold Saucer for some rare materia, so she is in North Corel, waiting for the trolley when she spots something quite strange. So, she rushes to a safe spot before dialing out to Cloud* Come on, pick up…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *has since gone back to Rocket Town for the evening when he gets the call in the morning. He picks up the phone and grumbles before answering* Hello? Yuffie? What do you want?

Sephiroth: *wakes up fairly early, confused as to where he is at first. He studies his surroundings ang grumbles, moving out of bed to find some food in the town. Thus, Jenna would be left alone to sleep until he returns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *seems to be rather aggitated and excited, though not in a good way* Cloud, thank god you picked up.. Man, there’s something strange going on. I was standing in line to get onto the tram to get to the Gold Saucer when this dude got out. He was clutching his head and stuff and going on about a song… Then, he just went haywire. He got out a gun and started shooting people… *she peaks out toward the guy* Now he’s just standing there and banging his head against a wall. It’s insane!

Jenna: *releases a soft groan as Seph leaves her. However, she just curls up and remains sleeping* Mmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: What…? *quickly sits up, disturbing Tifa whom is currently sleeping beside him* How did you find this out? That’s really weird… I wonder what’s causing him to do that. Huh. Anyway, sit tight. I’ll be there within the hour. *moves out of bed, nudging Tifa* Come on, we have to get ready and get Cid. There’s more work to do.

Tifa: What…? *groans tiredly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: I told you, Cloud, I’m right here. I’m staring at the dude now.. *yelps as she thinks that he looks her way then crouches down to duck out of sight* Yea, get Cid. Hurry here. Bring the entire Calvary. It’s probably Sephy-butt messing with people’s heads again.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.