The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Whimpers at Sephiroth* You think I’m pathetic.. Why should I stay around? I should just leave you alone and let you be at peace. You’d be much happier without having to do things for me. You’ve made that quite clear. *she lowers her head and deeply frowns. Then, she glances back toward Cloud as she hears his voice* Huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Whimpers at Sephiroth* You think I’m pathetic.. Why should I stay around? I should just leave you alone and let you be at peace. You’d be much happier without having to do things for me. You’ve made that quite clear. *she lowers her head and deeply frowns. Then, she glances back toward Cloud as she hears his voice* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *bangs the gate shut and moves up the path, glaring hard at Sephiroth* There’s nobody here to protect you now. Not even Aeris and her silly comments about how you’re a good person again. *raises his sword* Once evil, always evil. I’m here to take you down. You were always a horrid person, Sephiroth. You killed so many people and you never cared about it. You killed my mother and you burned down this town before. You tried to kill the planet. You deserve death. And I’m going to bring it to you!

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* We’ll have to discuss this another time…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *bangs the gate shut and moves up the path, glaring hard at Sephiroth* There’s nobody here to protect you now. Not even Aeris and her silly comments about how you’re a good person again. *raises his sword* Once evil, always evil. I’m here to take you down. You were always a horrid person, Sephiroth. You killed so many people and you never cared about it. You killed my mother and you burned down this town before. You tried to kill the planet. You deserve death. And I’m going to bring it to you!

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* We’ll have to discuss this another time…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Cloud’s speach. She then slowly shakes her head* Let go.. let go. You need to let go. *she spreads open her wings, trying to shelter Sephiroth* Do not harm him. That time is past, he has already received his punishment concerning that time. *she whimpers* I don’t want my love to be hurt.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Cloud’s speach. She then slowly shakes her head* Let go.. let go. You need to let go. *she spreads open her wings, trying to shelter Sephiroth* Do not harm him. That time is past, he has already received his punishment concerning that time. *she whimpers* I don’t want my love to be hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Oh, not you again. *grips his sword tightly* Get out of my way. You’re as bad as Aeris with the way you support his past offenses. I don’t care what you say, he can never be forgiven for what he did!

Sephiroth: *blinks at Jenna’s stance, then grunts, shaking his head* *”Do you even have your powers to get rid of him if he tries to get near us?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Oh, not you again. *grips his sword tightly* Get out of my way. You’re as bad as Aeris with the way you support his past offenses. I don’t care what you say, he can never be forgiven for what he did!

Sephiroth: *blinks at Jenna’s stance, then grunts, shaking his head* *”Do you even have your powers to get rid of him if he tries to get near us?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Cloud* Anger and hatred begets more anger and hatred. Let go. Your soul is poisoned and you will become that which you hate if you continue.. *she glances back at Seph for a moment, frowning and not saying anything. However, she doesn’t move from her spot, determined to protect her mate*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Cloud* Anger and hatred begets more anger and hatred. Let go. Your soul is poisoned and you will become that which you hate if you continue.. *she glances back at Seph for a moment, frowning and not saying anything. However, she doesn’t move from her spot, determined to protect her mate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, silent, frowning*

Cloud: He’s right there, and you’re telling me not to kill him!? *growls* Why shouldn’t I? Isn’t my suffering worth anything to you? You know what he’s done. What makes you think I don’t have any right to punish him for what he’s done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, silent, frowning*

Cloud: He’s right there, and you’re telling me not to kill him!? *growls* Why shouldn’t I? Isn’t my suffering worth anything to you? You know what he’s done. What makes you think I don’t have any right to punish him for what he’s done?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *keeps her wings spread out to make moving around her harder. She then slowly advances on Cloud and tries to reach out to grip onto his sword* Revenge is never good. *she shakes her head* Vengeance quests only provide suffering for all parties. *she shakes her head* Let go. Seph is immortal. You shall be trying to kill him forever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *keeps her wings spread out to make moving around her harder. She then slowly advances on Cloud and tries to reach out to grip onto his sword* Revenge is never good. *she shakes her head* Vengeance quests only provide suffering for all parties. *she shakes her head* Let go. Seph is immortal. You shall be trying to kill him forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Well… good! He needs to die over and over again for everything he’s done to me! Do you even know what he’s done? How can you say nothing needs to happen? Everyone has suffered so much because of HIM! *points hard at Sephiroth and growls*

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Just teleport him somewhere… perhaps a remote deserted island.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Well… good! He needs to die over and over again for everything he’s done to me! Do you even know what he’s done? How can you say nothing needs to happen? Everyone has suffered so much because of HIM! *points hard at Sephiroth and growls*

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Just teleport him somewhere… perhaps a remote deserted island.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to disturbed by Cloud’s anger at all. Instead, she just grips onto the sides of his sword and tries to make it difficult for him to move it* Yes, Seph has done much. However, that was the past. *she shakes her head* Right now, there are more imminent evils than my love. Leave him be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to disturbed by Cloud’s anger at all. Instead, she just grips onto the sides of his sword and tries to make it difficult for him to move it* Yes, Seph has done much. However, that was the past. *she shakes her head* Right now, there are more imminent evils than my love. Leave him be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No way in hell.. I tried leaving him be. I tried leaving you all be! But since you returned, the killings have started again. My best friend probably needs months of therapy for what you did to her bar! You had no right to do that, either! I know that place, and not a single person would have threatened you. It was senseless to kill everyone there! *tries to poke his sword at her now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No way in hell.. I tried leaving him be. I tried leaving you all be! But since you returned, the killings have started again. My best friend probably needs months of therapy for what you did to her bar! You had no right to do that, either! I know that place, and not a single person would have threatened you. It was senseless to kill everyone there! *tries to poke his sword at her now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers as the sword advances toward her. However, she tries to keep her grip on it in an attempt to make it hard for Cloud to fully stab her* I didn’t do anything there. It wasn’t me. I wasn’t there. *her wings droop slightly as she looks down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers as the sword advances toward her. However, she tries to keep her grip on it in an attempt to make it hard for Cloud to fully stab her* I didn’t do anything there. It wasn’t me. I wasn’t there. *her wings droop slightly as she looks down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah right! *growls* From everything I heard, it was you alright. So what makes you think lying about it is going to do you any good now? *growls* You’re disgusting. And you’re as bad as him. *pulls his sword back, stepping back from her* And if you won’t let me have my vengeance, I’m going to make your lives miserable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah right! *growls* From everything I heard, it was you alright. So what makes you think lying about it is going to do you any good now? *growls* You’re disgusting. And you’re as bad as him. *pulls his sword back, stepping back from her* And if you won’t let me have my vengeance, I’m going to make your lives miserable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Best of luck with that. *she glances back at Sephiroth once more. She then sighs and droops her wings even more* Might be hard for you to beat the record that has already been set..

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.