The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the next room and lies down on the bed, sighing* It’s not what I want, but it’s better than nothing… *closes his eyes, seeming very discontent and bored now*

Cloud: *moves back into the town on his huge-ass motorcycle, which would be heard from miles away. He parks it outside of Tifa’s bar and peers inside, looking for Vincent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *is still outside of the ShinRa Mansion. He isn’t doing anything aside from playing sentry. He glances back as he hears Cloud’s motorcycle. However, he doesn’t move toward the bar*

Jenna: *nods and follows after Sephiroth. Soon enough, she slides up against him once more, not minding that the bed isn’t necessarily designed to fit both of them. She then tries to cuddle up against his side again* Yes, it is better than nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *is still outside of the ShinRa Mansion. He isn’t doing anything aside from playing sentry. He glances back as he hears Cloud’s motorcycle. However, he doesn’t move toward the bar*

Jenna: *nods and follows after Sephiroth. Soon enough, she slides up against him once more, not minding that the bed isn’t necessarily designed to fit both of them. She then tries to cuddle up against his side again* Yes, it is better than nothing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *doesn’t see Vincent and so picks up his phone and dials his PHS number* Come on, pick up…

Sephiroth: *sighs, finally putting an arm around her* I don’t see why we can’t just go back to the base. *seems really unhappy* Everything’s so messed up now…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *doesn’t see Vincent and so picks up his phone and dials his PHS number* Come on, pick up…

Sephiroth: *sighs, finally putting an arm around her* I don’t see why we can’t just go back to the base. *seems really unhappy* Everything’s so messed up now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *glances down at his PHS as hit begins to ring. He then grunts and flips it open* Vincent here.

Jenna: *tilts her head* You were the one who suggested getting an Inn in town.. *she shakes her head and sighs* My other half is probably not that far away. So, it makes sense that we stay here to try to track her, right? *She then looks into his face* Messed up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *glances down at his PHS as hit begins to ring. He then grunts and flips it open* Vincent here.

Jenna: *tilts her head* You were the one who suggested getting an Inn in town.. *she shakes her head and sighs* My other half is probably not that far away. So, it makes sense that we stay here to try to track her, right? *She then looks into his face* Messed up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah, it’s Cloud. I’ve just arrived in the town. I placed Tifa off at the Inn in Rocket Town. So yeah… did Sephiroth leave yet? I hope you kept an eye on him because I want to tear him apart.

Sephiroth: I suggested the inn because YOU were cold. And then YOU said we wouldn’t be accepted there… *loudly snorts* All I’ve been doing this entire time is what you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah, it’s Cloud. I’ve just arrived in the town. I placed Tifa off at the Inn in Rocket Town. So yeah… did Sephiroth leave yet? I hope you kept an eye on him because I want to tear him apart.

Sephiroth: I suggested the inn because YOU were cold. And then YOU said we wouldn’t be accepted there… *loudly snorts* All I’ve been doing this entire time is what you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: No, Sephiroth is still in the ShinRa Mansion. I can’t say that he has been doing much to worry about, Cloud. It’s been rather silent.

Jenna: *whimpers as Sephiroth speaks* It was Vincent who said we wouldn’t be accepted in the Inns… *she lowers her head then slides away from him* If you hate me that much, then you can leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: No, Sephiroth is still in the ShinRa Mansion. I can’t say that he has been doing much to worry about, Cloud. It’s been rather silent.

Jenna: *whimpers as Sephiroth speaks* It was Vincent who said we wouldn’t be accepted in the Inns… *she lowers her head then slides away from him* If you hate me that much, then you can leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’m still going up there. I don’t care if it’s quiet or not, he needs to be killed.

Sephiroth: No. *sharply* I’ve already tried, we’ve been through this. You’re so pathetic right now that you can’t stand to be on your own. I couldn’t get anything done, so screw it. *snorts and rolls onto his side, turning his back to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’m still going up there. I don’t care if it’s quiet or not, he needs to be killed.

Sephiroth: No. *sharply* I’ve already tried, we’ve been through this. You’re so pathetic right now that you can’t stand to be on your own. I couldn’t get anything done, so screw it. *snorts and rolls onto his side, turning his back to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts at Cloud’s proclamation* While I can’t say that Sephiroth is the best of men alive, I do not believe that he has done anything recently to garner himself a death warrant.

Jenna: *whimpers at Seph’s words. She then lowers her head and sighs* Very well then.. *She gets up and begins moving out of the room. Given that no one stops her, she’d soon walk out of the building all together*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts at Cloud’s proclamation* While I can’t say that Sephiroth is the best of men alive, I do not believe that he has done anything recently to garner himself a death warrant.

Jenna: *whimpers at Seph’s words. She then lowers her head and sighs* Very well then.. *She gets up and begins moving out of the room. Given that no one stops her, she’d soon walk out of the building all together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Are you kidding me? You know everything he’s done and you don’t think he deserves the death penalty? He’s the most evil person on the entire planet. If anyone deserves it, it’s HIM. Now, is he still inside of the mansion?

Sephiroth: *sits up, growling at Jenna’s departure* *”I’m so goddamn tired of you doing that! Get your ass back here, NOW!”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Are you kidding me? You know everything he’s done and you don’t think he deserves the death penalty? He’s the most evil person on the entire planet. If anyone deserves it, it’s HIM. Now, is he still inside of the mansion?

Sephiroth: *sits up, growling at Jenna’s departure* *”I’m so goddamn tired of you doing that! Get your ass back here, NOW!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back in Seph’s direction as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. She then sighs and shakes her head* ~No.~ *with that, she walks out of the mansion. She then wraps her wings about her body in order to help keep herself warm. She doesn’t even bother to pay attention to the fact that Vincent is watching her as she opens up the gate and walks onto the “street”*

Vincent: *calmly* Yes, but that was mostly in the past when he was in a different mindset, Cloud. *he shakes his head* I do not believe that he’s recently been doing anything to make himself an enemy to the planet. *he then glances down at Jenna as she exits the building* And yes, Sephiroth is still inside the Mansion. His woman, on the other hand, is leaving.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back in Seph’s direction as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. She then sighs and shakes her head* ~No.~ *with that, she walks out of the mansion. She then wraps her wings about her body in order to help keep herself warm. She doesn’t even bother to pay attention to the fact that Vincent is watching her as she opens up the gate and walks onto the “street”*

Vincent: *calmly* Yes, but that was mostly in the past when he was in a different mindset, Cloud. *he shakes his head* I do not believe that he’s recently been doing anything to make himself an enemy to the planet. *he then glances down at Jenna as she exits the building* And yes, Sephiroth is still inside the Mansion. His woman, on the other hand, is leaving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls, moving to his feet. He quickly moves out of the mansion after Jenna, absolutely sick and tired of her attitude by now. He catches up to her, still snarling, and grabs her arm and begins trying to aggressively haul her back to the mansion*

Cloud: Once a bastard, always a bastard. I don’t care, he needs to die. I’m coming up now. *hangs up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls, moving to his feet. He quickly moves out of the mansion after Jenna, absolutely sick and tired of her attitude by now. He catches up to her, still snarling, and grabs her arm and begins trying to aggressively haul her back to the mansion*

Cloud: Once a bastard, always a bastard. I don’t care, he needs to die. I’m coming up now. *hangs up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts and closes his phone as well. He then narrows his eyes as he watches Sephiroth dash out of the mansion. Shifting his position so that he can watch them with more ease, he grunts* Lovers quarrel?

Jenna: *Whimpers and tries to slip out of Seph’s grip* Let go. Stop it. *She shakes her head* Just leave me be, Seph.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts and closes his phone as well. He then narrows his eyes as he watches Sephiroth dash out of the mansion. Shifting his position so that he can watch them with more ease, he grunts* Lovers quarrel?

Jenna: *Whimpers and tries to slip out of Seph’s grip* Let go. Stop it. *She shakes her head* Just leave me be, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *moves in the gate of the mansion, taking his sword off his back when he sees Sephiroth and Jenna out the front of the mansion* Looks like I got here just in time.

Sephiroth: You attempt to leave any time I’m saying anything that you don’t like. *scowls* Get used to it. All I’ve spoken so far is the truth. *snorts in disgust* You really want me to let you go? What then? How is your leaving going to help us get anywhere?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *moves in the gate of the mansion, taking his sword off his back when he sees Sephiroth and Jenna out the front of the mansion* Looks like I got here just in time.

Sephiroth: You attempt to leave any time I’m saying anything that you don’t like. *scowls* Get used to it. All I’ve spoken so far is the truth. *snorts in disgust* You really want me to let you go? What then? How is your leaving going to help us get anywhere?

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.