The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, you didn’t even remember that you’d been here… that’s impossible. You were here once, at least once. *shakes his head and walks back up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, you didn’t even remember that you’d been here… that’s impossible. You were here once, at least once. *shakes his head and walks back up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Why do you keep on insisting that I’ve been here, Seph? How do you know that it’s impossible that I’ve not been here? I’ve been outside this building. However, I never once set foot inside it. I swear to you that it’s the truth.. *deeply sighs and finally walks out of the stairwell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Why do you keep on insisting that I’ve been here, Seph? How do you know that it’s impossible that I’ve not been here? I’ve been outside this building. However, I never once set foot inside it. I swear to you that it’s the truth.. *deeply sighs and finally walks out of the stairwell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve never been inside yet you have all the documents. Did you magically teleport them to your hand? You don’t even have that kind of precision… *scowls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve never been inside yet you have all the documents. Did you magically teleport them to your hand? You don’t even have that kind of precision… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks under her breath* I paid off Hojo’s assistants to smugle his notes to me. Don’t you remember that one mission that you failed, Seph? You were following an assistant who was smuggling research materials? *she glances back at him for a moment then sighs* It isn’t that hard to get items without ever entering a location, Seph.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks under her breath* I paid off Hojo’s assistants to smugle his notes to me. Don’t you remember that one mission that you failed, Seph? You were following an assistant who was smuggling research materials? *she glances back at him for a moment then sighs* It isn’t that hard to get items without ever entering a location, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *folds his arms, annoyed* I didn’t even think of that. Fine… *shakes his head* I am sorry. *grumbles and moves back out of the stairwell* This place is a wreck. Are you sure you wanna stay here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *folds his arms, annoyed* I didn’t even think of that. Fine… *shakes his head* I am sorry. *grumbles and moves back out of the stairwell* This place is a wreck. Are you sure you wanna stay here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she glances back at Sephiroth then shrugs* It is warm enough. *she glances around the area* If it’s only for the night, I don’t mind staying here. I’d rather get some rest and not travel to another town…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she glances back at Sephiroth then shrugs* It is warm enough. *she glances around the area* If it’s only for the night, I don’t mind staying here. I’d rather get some rest and not travel to another town…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not even adequate for the night… *scowls* I don’t want to stay here. But fine, we can… just be prepared to sleep on the floor… *snorts and moves to sit down on the floor outside of the doorway* There’s nothing to do here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not even adequate for the night… *scowls* I don’t want to stay here. But fine, we can… just be prepared to sleep on the floor… *snorts and moves to sit down on the floor outside of the doorway* There’s nothing to do here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and glances toward the nearest bedroom* Aren’t there still beds in there? Why are we going to sleep on the floor? *she then shrugs and moves to sit down right next to Sephiroth. Soon enough, she leans up right against him* You’re warm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and glances toward the nearest bedroom* Aren’t there still beds in there? Why are we going to sleep on the floor? *she then shrugs and moves to sit down right next to Sephiroth. Soon enough, she leans up right against him* You’re warm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, not at all feeling like being snuggly and friendly right now* What? *snorts in irritation* If you want to go in there, go ahead. But it’s not going to be very comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, not at all feeling like being snuggly and friendly right now* What? *snorts in irritation* If you want to go in there, go ahead. But it’s not going to be very comfortable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at his words* Very well, then. If you want to stay here and sleep on the floor, I am fine with that. I’ve slept on much worse than these sort of conditions. *shivering once more, she frowns and looks around. She then sighs and decides to pull out her wings, which are now only smokey grey feathers. She then wraps them around both herself and Seph*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at his words* Very well, then. If you want to stay here and sleep on the floor, I am fine with that. I’ve slept on much worse than these sort of conditions. *shivering once more, she frowns and looks around. She then sighs and decides to pull out her wings, which are now only smokey grey feathers. She then wraps them around both herself and Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at the wings, but seems accepting of them for now. He releases a gentle sigh off the top of his lungs and nudges her* The bed will be fine, I suppose…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at the wings, but seems accepting of them for now. He releases a gentle sigh off the top of his lungs and nudges her* The bed will be fine, I suppose…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and shuffles away from him. She then pulls her wings up behind her, even though she doesn’t make them vanish* If that is what you want, Seph. I’ll support you no matter what you decide.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and shuffles away from him. She then pulls her wings up behind her, even though she doesn’t make them vanish* If that is what you want, Seph. I’ll support you no matter what you decide.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the next room and lies down on the bed, sighing* It’s not what I want, but it’s better than nothing… *closes his eyes, seeming very discontent and bored now*

Cloud: *moves back into the town on his huge-ass motorcycle, which would be heard from miles away. He parks it outside of Tifa’s bar and peers inside, looking for Vincent*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.