The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth. She then continues down the hallway. Soon enough, she reaches Hojo’s old laboratory. She then wanders over to the tubes that used to hold human test subjects. As she reaches them, she reaches out to touch them due to curiousity*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat near the safe in the back room, glaring hard at the plants that have managed to grow through the floorboards. He glances around himself, shaking his head at the dilapidated state of things, then sighs* Glad nobody lives here… or can, really…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat near the safe in the back room, glaring hard at the plants that have managed to grow through the floorboards. He glances around himself, shaking his head at the dilapidated state of things, then sighs* Glad nobody lives here… or can, really…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves away from the container and heads to the back of the room. She tilts her head as she looks up at the various books* So many lies and deceptions.. A pity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves away from the container and heads to the back of the room. She tilts her head as she looks up at the various books* So many lies and deceptions.. A pity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat and folds his arms, wanting to rest for a while, having nothing else to do for the time being* *”Let me know when you are done down there… or if you have any questions…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat and folds his arms, wanting to rest for a while, having nothing else to do for the time being* *”Let me know when you are done down there… or if you have any questions…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll keep that in mind, Seph.~ *She continues to examine the area downstairs. She picks up a few of the books and flips through them, not really caring enough to read them thoroughly. Finally, she sighs and mutters* Cold down here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll keep that in mind, Seph.~ *She continues to examine the area downstairs. She picks up a few of the books and flips through them, not really caring enough to read them thoroughly. Finally, she sighs and mutters* Cold down here…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance, then leans against the wall and begins to nap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance, then leans against the wall and begins to nap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *finally cleans up the bar and then looks about. Shaking his head, she moves to step outside of the Seventh Heaven before pulling out his phone and dialing Cloud’s number*

Jenna: *continues to shiver then decides to head back upstairs. Since she’s distracted by the fact that she’s cold, she doesn’t quite notice that there’s creatures down in the basement. So, when one of them suddenly leaps in front of her and slashes at her abdomen, she yelps in surprise before being flung to the wall. She then sends a sharp distress signal toward Sephers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *finally cleans up the bar and then looks about. Shaking his head, she moves to step outside of the Seventh Heaven before pulling out his phone and dialing Cloud’s number*

Jenna: *continues to shiver then decides to head back upstairs. Since she’s distracted by the fact that she’s cold, she doesn’t quite notice that there’s creatures down in the basement. So, when one of them suddenly leaps in front of her and slashes at her abdomen, she yelps in surprise before being flung to the wall. She then sends a sharp distress signal toward Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls* *”What did you do??”* *quickly moves down the stairs, leaping down most of them as he rushes into the room* What is it? *scowls at her, then begins to attack the monsters*

Cloud: *hears his phone ringing and quickly picks up* Yeah? *grumbles* What’s wrong? I’m in the middle of somethign right now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls* *”What did you do??”* *quickly moves down the stairs, leaping down most of them as he rushes into the room* What is it? *scowls at her, then begins to attack the monsters*

Cloud: *hears his phone ringing and quickly picks up* Yeah? *grumbles* What’s wrong? I’m in the middle of somethign right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *doesn’t seem to find Cloud’s snappyness. Instead, he just calmly responds* Tell Tifa that her bar is cleaned up. *frowns in thought as he glances toward the ShinRa Mansion* Also, I should tell you that Sephiroth showed up.

Jenna: *looks up as Sephiroth comes down the stairs. She then gives him a small grin* Thank you.. I wasn’t paying attention. Sorry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *doesn’t seem to find Cloud’s snappyness. Instead, he just calmly responds* Tell Tifa that her bar is cleaned up. *frowns in thought as he glances toward the ShinRa Mansion* Also, I should tell you that Sephiroth showed up.

Jenna: *looks up as Sephiroth comes down the stairs. She then gives him a small grin* Thank you.. I wasn’t paying attention. Sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *rather coldly replies* “Try to keep an eye on him. I’ll be there within the hour.” *hangs up again*

Sephiroth: *”Next time it might be a good idea if you did pay attention…”* *charges into the enemies, ripping them to bits within a few seconds of fighting them. After they have all died, he kicks the corpses off to one side, annoyed* Do you want to leave yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *rather coldly replies* “Try to keep an eye on him. I’ll be there within the hour.” *hangs up again*

Sephiroth: *”Next time it might be a good idea if you did pay attention…”* *charges into the enemies, ripping them to bits within a few seconds of fighting them. After they have all died, he kicks the corpses off to one side, annoyed* Do you want to leave yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *lowers her head at Seph’s statement. She then slowly nods* Yes, I should have.. *sighing, she then looks up at him once he disposes of the enemies. She then nods* I was heading back upstairs, Seph. Though I don’t know why you refused to come down here. There isn’t that much here. *She shrugs and moves toward the stairs*

Vincent: *grunts as Cloud hangs up. She then shakes his head* I Hardly think that will be a problem. *he then walks to the ShinRa mansion. However, he decides to remain outside the building, not wanting to disturb Sephiroth quite yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *lowers her head at Seph’s statement. She then slowly nods* Yes, I should have.. *sighing, she then looks up at him once he disposes of the enemies. She then nods* I was heading back upstairs, Seph. Though I don’t know why you refused to come down here. There isn’t that much here. *She shrugs and moves toward the stairs*

Vincent: *grunts as Cloud hangs up. She then shakes his head* I Hardly think that will be a problem. *he then walks to the ShinRa mansion. However, he decides to remain outside the building, not wanting to disturb Sephiroth quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why didn’t I want to come down here? Bad memories, basically. *snorts in disgust* But I don’t think you really remember, or that part of your mind is with you right now. *shakes his head in irritation* I want to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why didn’t I want to come down here? Bad memories, basically. *snorts in disgust* But I don’t think you really remember, or that part of your mind is with you right now. *shakes his head in irritation* I want to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth’s words about her mind. She then glances to the side* I know what happened here, Seph. I’m not an idiot.. *sighing, she heads up the stairs. She crosses her arms and glances at the floor as she moves, once again misserable due to Seph’s comments on her condition*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth’s words about her mind. She then glances to the side* I know what happened here, Seph. I’m not an idiot.. *sighing, she heads up the stairs. She crosses her arms and glances at the floor as she moves, once again misserable due to Seph’s comments on her condition*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.