The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just continues to explore the area, not seeming to mind what Seph is doing at the moment. Eventually, she moves up to the upper levels and into the room where the hidden staircase is. Tilting her head, she begins to examine the false bookcase* Strange..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just continues to explore the area, not seeming to mind what Seph is doing at the moment. Eventually, she moves up to the upper levels and into the room where the hidden staircase is. Tilting her head, she begins to examine the false bookcase* Strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to the back rooms of the house, glaring at the plants that are beginning to overrun the place* This stupid mansion is really dilapidated now… *sits up as he hears the noises around, and Jenna’s footsteps on the creeky wooden floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to the back rooms of the house, glaring at the plants that are beginning to overrun the place* This stupid mansion is really dilapidated now… *sits up as he hears the noises around, and Jenna’s footsteps on the creeky wooden floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to poke at the bookcase, most curious as to why it seems so strange. She doesn’t notice that Seph is coming to check up on her, so she doesn’t look at him when he finally catches up with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to poke at the bookcase, most curious as to why it seems so strange. She doesn’t notice that Seph is coming to check up on her, so she doesn’t look at him when he finally catches up with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he watches Jenna, then makes a quick grunt to get her attention* What exactly are you doing there anyway? *shakes his head* It’s a book case. You’ve already stolen all of the subject material. And you’ve already given it away without consent.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he watches Jenna, then makes a quick grunt to get her attention* What exactly are you doing there anyway? *shakes his head* It’s a book case. You’ve already stolen all of the subject material. And you’ve already given it away without consent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles under her breath* I told you before, the information on you was traded well before we ever had any true interactions… I thought you were dead. You can’t expect me to ask for permission when I didn’t really know you and thought that you had died. *She shakes her head. She then yelps and jumps back as she finally finds the book that triggers the bookcase to spring open. She’d likely stumble back into Sephers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles under her breath* I told you before, the information on you was traded well before we ever had any true interactions… I thought you were dead. You can’t expect me to ask for permission when I didn’t really know you and thought that you had died. *She shakes her head. She then yelps and jumps back as she finally finds the book that triggers the bookcase to spring open. She’d likely stumble back into Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes further and casually reaches out to grab Jenna as she flies back* Just what are you up to anyway? *glares at the opened door* You know what’s down there. I don’t know why you want to go down…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes further and casually reaches out to grab Jenna as she flies back* Just what are you up to anyway? *glares at the opened door* You know what’s down there. I don’t know why you want to go down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers and looks up at Seph* I just thought that thing looked strange. I told you before that I haven’t been in this building before. *She shakes her head. She then gives him a pleading look* Can we go down there? I’m curious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers and looks up at Seph* I just thought that thing looked strange. I told you before that I haven’t been in this building before. *She shakes her head. She then gives him a pleading look* Can we go down there? I’m curious.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve seen it. You’ve probably been down there more times than anywhere else because of all the things you stole. *snorts* It’s the basement. It’s where Hojo did his experiments before moving to Midgar. You don’t need to go down there. But if you do, don’t expect me to go down there after you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve seen it. You’ve probably been down there more times than anywhere else because of all the things you stole. *snorts* It’s the basement. It’s where Hojo did his experiments before moving to Midgar. You don’t need to go down there. But if you do, don’t expect me to go down there after you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and sighs* No, I have not, Seph. Why don’t you believe me? *She shakes her head and steps away from him* The data that I stole from Hojo was from Midgar. *sighing, she looks down the stairs* If you don’t want to come, that’s fine.. *she then shrugs and moves down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and sighs* No, I have not, Seph. Why don’t you believe me? *She shakes her head and steps away from him* The data that I stole from Hojo was from Midgar. *sighing, she looks down the stairs* If you don’t want to come, that’s fine.. *she then shrugs and moves down the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and remains at the top of the stairs* *”You’ve been down there before. Trust me on that one.”* *shakes his head and moves back away, heading back for the room overrun with plants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and remains at the top of the stairs* *”You’ve been down there before. Trust me on that one.”* *shakes his head and moves back away, heading back for the room overrun with plants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I have not. Why don’t you believe me on that part?~ *she releases a faint yelp as one of the steps slightly crumbles under her weight. She then presses herself up against the wall. Soon enough, she finishes climbing down the spiral staircase and looks about the hallway* Strange decor..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I have not. Why don’t you believe me on that part?~ *she releases a faint yelp as one of the steps slightly crumbles under her weight. She then presses herself up against the wall. Soon enough, she finishes climbing down the spiral staircase and looks about the hallway* Strange decor..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine, you haven’t. I don’t want to argue with you about what you have done and what you haven’t done. I’m wrong, explore, whatever.”* *grunts* *”Just come back when you’re done.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine, you haven’t. I don’t want to argue with you about what you have done and what you haven’t done. I’m wrong, explore, whatever.”* *grunts* *”Just come back when you’re done.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth. She then continues down the hallway. Soon enough, she reaches Hojo’s old laboratory. She then wanders over to the tubes that used to hold human test subjects. As she reaches them, she reaches out to touch them due to curiousity*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.