The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re thinking of this place when ShinRa was in charge… I’m guessing they stopped paying people to live here when they lost their economic power. I’m also guessing that legitimate honest people were living here after becoming displaced and homeless because of Meteor. Were… *loudly snorts* The last thing this planet needed was more psychopathic idiots killing people…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re thinking of this place when ShinRa was in charge… I’m guessing they stopped paying people to live here when they lost their economic power. I’m also guessing that legitimate honest people were living here after becoming displaced and homeless because of Meteor. Were… *loudly snorts* The last thing this planet needed was more psychopathic idiots killing people…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: By that logic, you wouldn’t have been admitted lodging in Icicle Inn either, but you were. *she shakes her head then moves closer to him* I also didn’t think you cared that much about this planet. *she glances at the bricks* Find that key yet, my love?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: By that logic, you wouldn’t have been admitted lodging in Icicle Inn either, but you were. *she shakes her head then moves closer to him* I also didn’t think you cared that much about this planet. *she glances at the bricks* Find that key yet, my love?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* I don’t care about the planet, but I’m irritated with the things going on here. Only I should be able to cause havoc on my planet. *snorts and continues to tap the bricks, listening for hollow ones*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s statement. She then covers her mouth and giggles* Only you? Well, you are indeed better than everyone else. But even you have to play by the rules. *she looks at the bricks once more* I suppose it could have helped if we knew which exact one has the key. *she then shivers as a breeze hits her. The fact that she has melted snow all over on her body as well as damp hair makes the breeze feel much colder than it is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s statement. She then covers her mouth and giggles* Only you? Well, you are indeed better than everyone else. But even you have to play by the rules. *she looks at the bricks once more* I suppose it could have helped if we knew which exact one has the key. *she then shivers as a breeze hits her. The fact that she has melted snow all over on her body as well as damp hair makes the breeze feel much colder than it is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* It’s stupid…. *continues to tap the bricks, finally finding the one with the key. He pulls it out of the wall and opens it, taking the key out from inside* Hrmph… *unlocks the door and steps inside, glaring hard* I still don’t like this place…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* It’s stupid…. *continues to tap the bricks, finally finding the one with the key. He pulls it out of the wall and opens it, taking the key out from inside* Hrmph… *unlocks the door and steps inside, glaring hard* I still don’t like this place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coughs as she steps inside, bothered by some of the dust that is floating around in the building. She then shakes her head* It seems everyone shares your sentiments there.. *she looks about the area* I don’t think that I’ve ever actually set foot inside of here. *she then wanders off to the left due to curiousity*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coughs as she steps inside, bothered by some of the dust that is floating around in the building. She then shakes her head* It seems everyone shares your sentiments there.. *she looks about the area* I don’t think that I’ve ever actually set foot inside of here. *she then wanders off to the left due to curiousity*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You probably did once. I was born in the basement of this place, afterall. *scowls and moves away from Jenna to explore the place, kicking over broken furniture, looking for somewhere half-decent to sit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You probably did once. I was born in the basement of this place, afterall. *scowls and moves away from Jenna to explore the place, kicking over broken furniture, looking for somewhere half-decent to sit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually comes by the piano. She wanders over to it and examines it. She then notices that there are two broken wires, so she casts a simple spell in order to try to repair the broken strings. Once that is done, she hesitantly tries out the various keys, wanting to see how it sounds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually comes by the piano. She wanders over to it and examines it. She then notices that there are two broken wires, so she casts a simple spell in order to try to repair the broken strings. Once that is done, she hesitantly tries out the various keys, wanting to see how it sounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the piano keys tingling and moves out of the room and heads towards the sound of the music* What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow* Can you actually play that thing, or are you just seeing what it is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the piano keys tingling and moves out of the room and heads towards the sound of the music* What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow* Can you actually play that thing, or are you just seeing what it is?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph as she hears his voice. She then shakes her head at him* You think the only thing that I know how to do is kill? That is not true at all… *she closes her eyes and soon begins to play the first song that she can think of, which happens to be Träumerei. She doesn’t bother to open her eyes, using the sound of the various notes that she’s hitting, as well as the movements of her fingers remind her what the notes are*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph as she hears his voice. She then shakes her head at him* You think the only thing that I know how to do is kill? That is not true at all… *she closes her eyes and soon begins to play the first song that she can think of, which happens to be Träumerei. She doesn’t bother to open her eyes, using the sound of the various notes that she’s hitting, as well as the movements of her fingers remind her what the notes are*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lean against the wall, folding his arms as he listens to the music. He seems less grumpy than before as he hears the music being played, and by the end of it, he gives her a short round of applause* We don’t have a piano in the base. I did not know you were interested in that sort of thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lean against the wall, folding his arms as he listens to the music. He seems less grumpy than before as he hears the music being played, and by the end of it, he gives her a short round of applause* We don’t have a piano in the base. I did not know you were interested in that sort of thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Sephiroth then shakes her head* I’m not interested in it. *She then steps away from the piano and shrugs* I’ve lived a long life. I’ve gotten bored several a time. So, I pick up random skills.. I can play a variety of instruments. *shrugging once more, she steps away from the piano, intending to explore some more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Sephiroth then shakes her head* I’m not interested in it. *She then steps away from the piano and shrugs* I’ve lived a long life. I’ve gotten bored several a time. So, I pick up random skills.. I can play a variety of instruments. *shrugging once more, she steps away from the piano, intending to explore some more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down in front of the piano once Jenna leaves, idly pressing keys. It’s clear he knows nothing about piano playing, but is curious nevertheless*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down in front of the piano once Jenna leaves, idly pressing keys. It’s clear he knows nothing about piano playing, but is curious nevertheless*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.