The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* I didn’t think that you gave up on them that much. *She shrugs then looks at Aeris. Soon enough, she slowly nods* It hurts… Quite annoying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods, then hands Tyler off to Sephiroth, moving to stand in front of Jenna* Okay, stay still. This will only hurt in the beginning. *just barely places her index and middle finger onto the end of Jenna’s nose and begins tapping into her own healing powers as well as the planet’s, closing her eyes, praying momentarily for it to give her strength. Once she has enough energies, she guides them into Jenna’s face and begins concentrating on healing the bridge of her nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as Aeris intially touches her nose, not fully liking the pain that it causes. Still, she just remains still and waits for the healing process to finish. Once it is done, she lowers her head and nods* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *grins at her work, seeming pleased* I’m glad I did a good job. *glances at Sephiroth, then begins to lightly giggle*

Sephiroth: *looks rather awkward holding Aeris’s infant, and glances off to one side, appearing irritated* You can have this back now… *hands the infant back over to Aeris, then snorts, folding his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at the way that Sephiroth is behaving. She then shakes her head* You’ve held children that young before. There’s nothing to be embarassed about. *she then looks down at his clothing* Though those things don’t make you look as imposing as you usually do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods her head* Yeah, right now you just look like an ordinary random guy with long hair. *grins and takes Tyler back, cradling him in her arms* Well, I’ve helped you as much as I can. You know where the other crazy lady was last found, so I suggest you go into the town and look if you want to find her. If you see Cloud or Tifa, tell them I’m OK.

Sephiroth: *scowls in irritation* Pheh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Aeris’s last statement* You are not going to help your planet at all? *she shakes her head* Strange. Didn’t expect that from you. *she then shrugs before moving to latch her arms about Seph’s left arm once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I can’t help it and endanger the life of my son at the same time… *whimpers* I can help it in other ways. I just… *lowers her head and cuddles her child close to her, behaving very protectively indeed*

Sephiroth: *shakes his head and walks out of the reactor, heading for Nibelheim now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at Aeris at first, trying to consider her words. Finally, just as Seph pulls away, she speaks out* Perhaps you can go to the island for now. It is safe.. and our children have been unattended.. That probably isn’t good. *she then turns her attention back to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and nods her head* I can keep an eye on them. Just make sure I get to go home this time. *moves into the air and flies off towards the island*

Sephiroth: *scowls* Are you sure you want to leave her with the children? You know what she is like when it comes to her method of care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *she shrugs* I don’t know. If she isn’t going to do anything else of use, might as well have her do that, right? Anyway, Desiree and Zach are rather mature. They can keep Aeris from doing anything too drastic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They can… but I don’t know. *frowns* They could just as easily do something to Aeris, you know. *smirks slightly* Come on. It’s best not to think about it. I doubt your other half is still here, but I’d at least like to inspect what was left behind. *continues walking the mountain path, soon heading into the outskirts of town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods, more than happy to follow Sephiroth. She allows herself a small grin as she continues to lean up against him. However, she does try her best to insure that she doesn’t hamper his ability to walk. Once they enter town, she looks up then points toward the direction of the bar* I smell blood from there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmmm… *slowly moves towards the bar, moving onto the defensive* I think I do as well. *scowls as he moves to the bar doors, quietly pushing them open. He glares at the mess inside, then slowly shakes his head* I think they left already. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *looks up from his work on boarding up the windows when he hears the doors open* The bar is not- *he then frowns as he spots Sephiroth* Well, can’t say that I expected you to show your face here. *shrugging, he returns to his work*

Jenna: *glances inside the room then whimpers. She shakes her head and looks to the side* Terrible.. So very terrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, expect the unexpected. *snorts* You know what happened. Explain it to me. *folds his arms, grunting* And make it quick. *glances at Jenna* *”Terrible? You did it… you should be used to seeing this stuff.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint whimper* No.. ~I wasn’t here. It wasn’t I who did it. Not really. I don’t do things as horrid as this.~ *She presses her face against Seph’s arm, almost as if trying to avoid the sight by burying her face in his sleeve*

Vincent: *spots Jenna then frowns* Tifa said that woman there was the one who did this. *he then pulls out his death penalty before aiming it at Jenna* Why have you two returned?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But you’ve seen these things before…. *scowls, then glances at Vincent* I didn’t do it, and neither did she. *snarls defensively* I’m not going to explain this story to you, but she didn’t do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *keeps his rifle trained on Jenna for several moments. He then narrows his eyes as he observes her behavior. Finally, he lifts up the muzzle and shakes his head* Perhaps Tifa was mistaken. *he then places his gun in its holster* That sort of behavior is certainly not acted out. *He nods toward Jenna*

Jenna: *mutters* Doesn’t mean that I like it.. Too many die. *she releases a deep sigh, seeming to be resigned and quite tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the message written on the wall and loudly snorts, both insulted and mildly frustrated by Psycho-Jenna’s taunting words on the wall. He turns his back on them and mutters* Let’s go find an inn… hopefully you won’t try to launch yourself through the glass this time around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I wasn’t gonig to launch myself through anything at any point.

Vincent: *frowns then shakes his head as he listens to Sephiroth* The Inns are unlikely to give you a room with your reputation. *he narrows his eyes in thought then turns to continue cleaning up the bloody mess* The keys to the ShinRa Mansion are hidden behind a loose brick that surrounds the door frame.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth, snarling slightly* I…. thank you. *shakes his head and steps away from the scene, headed for the ShinRa Mansion now. He glares hard at it as he approaches, and then begins to search the doorframe for the key*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth, snarling slightly* I…. thank you. *shakes his head and steps away from the scene, headed for the ShinRa Mansion now. He glares hard at it as he approaches, and then begins to search the doorframe for the key*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally steps away from Seph as they near the mansion so that he can search without her hampering his movements. As he searches for the key, she turns to look back at the town* Weren’t most of the original inhabitants killed? *she tilts her head in confusion* Why wouldn’t the Inn let us stay if the current inhabitants were just plants from the stupid over-celebrated electric company.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally steps away from Seph as they near the mansion so that he can search without her hampering his movements. As he searches for the key, she turns to look back at the town* Weren’t most of the original inhabitants killed? *she tilts her head in confusion* Why wouldn’t the Inn let us stay if the current inhabitants were just plants from the stupid over-celebrated electric company.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.