The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly, partially because she’s becoming so cold that she can barely even force herself to talk* You said that I get in your way… You don’t want me in your way any longer. So, I’m leaving you alone like you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* You are an idiot. I can’t believe this. I give up trying to talk this out with you. *picks her up once again and continues flying back towards the base*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph and shakes her head* Let go of me. You don’t even know how to talk to anyone. You aren’t talking at all… *she whimpers and tries to teleport out of his arms again* Just leave me if you hate me that much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Fine, go. **drops to the ground again and lets go of her, giving up* Do whatever the hell you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head* I want to be with you.. but you don’t want me around. *shivers once more* All you care is about your own anger..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You haven’t been listening to a word I’ve said since we got here. So you just go thinking whatever you want. *turns his back on her and begins walking away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I have been listening. *she shakes her head* Insult after insult…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Uh-huh. *shrugs and leaps into the air and flies off, scanning the area, attempting to search out the other Jenna once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You never want to talk..~ *sighing, she gives up on moving all together. Instead, she just flops down on the ground and prepares to freeze to death*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”That is rubbish.”* *shakes his head, stopping. *”I tried to talk. Again, and again, and again. What would you have me do?”* *glares back in her direction in the snow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply continues to shiver and begins to slowly feel tired* ~You do not talk. You yell and condemn. Make demands.. Never talk. It’s ok, though.. I’ll just leave you alone like you want. I won’t get in your way.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in frustration and moves back towards her, attempting to pick her up again* *”I’m only going to make one more demand right now – don’t teleport away. I just want to fix this.”* *frowns* *”I can’t if you want to play the avoidance game.”* *sighs* *”I hate this place. Where do you want to go?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Sephiroth as he picks her up. She then frowns and shakes her head* I don’t understand… *still, she presses herself up against him, mostly because she’s instinctual seeking out warmth* I won’t teleport if you won’t lock me up.. *whimpers* I don’t want to be burnt again.. *sends him a brief flash of mental imagery that would indicate that she had been bound up and set on fire at some point. However, the image is quite brief and hazy due to her emotional and physical condition*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* Well I certainly wasn’t going to bound you up and burn you to death. I was suggesting it for your own safety. I couldn’t leave you in the hotel by yourself, that was for sure. *frowns* Come on, where do you want to go? I am going to take you there. Then we can decide what to do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Still don’t want to be locked up or bound.. I hate it. *she shakes her head. She then closes her eyes* So tired… Don’t care where we go…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs at her* Well we certainly can’t go back to the Iciccle Inn. I’m not going to explain why you broke a window. *picks her up and begins flying south, though right now he really has no idea where to go*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *is still quite distressed over the danger that he felt like he was in earlier, even though Aeris has pulled him away from there by now. So, as he cries, he begins to unconsciously send out a distress signal to other beings with Jenova cells in them*

Vincent: *grunts as he spots a broken window. So, he begins tearing down one of the bar’s tables so that he can board it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as fuzzy static is picked up in his head. He grunts in confusion, not knowing who the transmission belonged to. Curiousity gets the better of him and he changes directions, flying towards Mt Nibel now* From one frozen hell to another… *sighs*

Cloud: *rides into the town on his huge-ass motorbike, pulling up outside of the bar, grinning* Okay, so what’s going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches up to wrap her arms about Seph’s shoulders so that she can press her chest against his. She then speaks into his shoulder, for she doesn’t really want to pull away from his body or warmth* One frozen hell to another?

Vincent: *grunts as he looks up at Cloud* I do not know the details. However… *he nods toward the massacre, and more specifically to the message that was left behind* All I can say for certain is that is not Sephiroth’s work. He tends to be much cleaner about his kills.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, humming with discontentment* Yes… from Icicle Inn to Nibelheim. “Nibelheim”‘s literal translation is ‘frozen hell’. *snorts slightly* You didn’t know this? It’s grade-school knowledge, I’m sure.

Cloud: *blinks, glancing at the mess nearby* Holy… yeah. This isn’t Sephiroth’s style… he just kills things and goes on his way. This looks more like the mauling that happened in Cosmo Canyon. I think we’re dealing with that same damn feline…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh. I didn’t really think about that. *she releases a soft sigh* Will we be able to warm up while we’re there?

Vincent: *grunts and nods at Cloud’s words* Whoever it is, they definitely left a challenge invitation. *he then looks at Tifa* I assume that you saw who did this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? Why would you ask that? *shakes his head* Nibelheim is as cold and as miserable as the place we just visited. If you want to warm up, go somewhere like Costa Del Sol.

Tifa: *whimpers* It was a lady. She looked like that one that follows Sephiroth around…

Cloud: What?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* There’s buildings. I’m certain there has to be some place to warm up. *she shrugs, not really wanting to fight with Sephiroth* Just go to where you needed to go, my love. If you choose to go there, it must be important.

Vincent: *frowns and looks at the carnage again. He is silent as he contemplates over the situation, for he’d rather let Cloud make the leadership decisions for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I am… *continues flying towards the town, scanning out the rampant energy signal again, hoping to catch it* I don’t know where it went, though. The thing I am tracking now. I can’t pinpoint it…

Cloud: Pretty gruesome. But I know where she lives. *Scowls* We should go back to the island and confront her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head to look up at Sephiroth. She then slowly nods* Take your time, Seph. I’m certain that you’ll find it.

Tyler: *has managed to slowly calm down, so he’s no longer sending out distress signals via his Jenova cells at the same intensity as he had earlier. However, he is still sending out a hint of distress*

Vincent: *nods at Cloud’s decision. He then glances up toward the other level* I do not believe that Aeris has been located yet. I haven’t yet found anything to indicate that she was amoung these bodies here.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.