The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at Jenna* Stop. This. Idiocy. NOW!! *grabs at her wrists and attempts to pull them away from each other* Drop the glass. We’re leaving. I can’t tolerate this stupidity one second longer!

Tifa: *just continues to hide in the cupboards under the bar, cowering, curled in a ball*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head even more as Sephiroth yells at her. She then whimpers and shutters at his tone* Everyone hates me.. I belong no where. *still, she does drop the glass, though it seems more like she’s just giving up in general rather than following his command*

Vincent: *enters the bar about half an hour after the violence had occurred. He was intending to simply greet Tifa and Aeris. However, he stops as he sees the scene within the bar. Frowning, he quickly scans the area* Tifa?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs her by the arm and begins yanking her towards the door* You are being an utter fool. *snarls* You can’t sit still. You can’t do anything. So you’re going to come with me. I should tie you up, or lock you in a padded room so you can’t do anything else to harm yourself! Why do you have to be so idiotic!? I am trying to help you, damn it! *snarls* How can I do that if you’re going to harm yourself and waste my time? Do you want to be fixed, or not? Damn it… *yanks her out the door, heading into the snowed over villiage*

Tifa: *just makes a weak whimper from her cupboard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers at Sephiroth’s words and tone. Despite being quite down and depressed at the moment, as well as in pain due to her nose, she doesn’t fight against him. Instead, she just stumbles in the direction that Sephiroth is dragging her* Why do you want me to live so much? I don’t deserve it..

Vincent: *looks up as he hears the whimpering. He then moves to the other side of the bar before kneeling down near to where Tifa is hiding* Are you harmed? Where’s Cloud and Aeris?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Tifa: *loudly whimpers, then buries her face in her hands and begins to sob* I don’t know where Cloud and Aeris are…! For all I know, they could be dead…

Sephiroth: Just shut up! *loudly snarls* SHUT UP!! *shakes his head, livid with fury by now. He aggressively drags her along with him through the snow, soon leaving the small villiage*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *releases a faint sigh, not really feeling all that comfortable with the situation. He then straightens up before pulling out his PHS. Soon enough, he dials Cloud’s number, hoping that the other man will pick up*

Jenna: *whimpers in pain as she’s dragged. Still, aside from the whimpering noises, she doesn’t speak any further*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scoops Jenna up in his arms, then leaps into the air, flying back towards the base* I am going to lock you up. I have no other option. I tried to leave you alone, but you simply cannot be trusted. You had to be an idiot and ruin it. *loudly snarls at her* I can’t even take you with me, you will absolutely jeopardize what I am trying to acheive – I just know it!

Cloud: *picks up the phone shortly after it starts ringing* Yeah, what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Sephiroth as she realizes what he is threatening her with. She then begins to shake her head* No, don’t… I don’t like being locked up. Please, Seph.. Just forgive me. I will try not to make you angry again.. ever. Just don’t lock me up. *he’d be able to sense a deep sense of dread and panic over the thought of being locked up due to a usually contained sense of claustrophobia*

Vincent: Ah good. You’re alive, Cloud. *he glances at Tifa* I suggest you return to the bar immediately. There has been an.. incident. We do not know if Aeris is safe, either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth; *loudly snarls at her* Or WHAT? *snarls, teeth bared* I’ve already been through this. I can’t leave you alone, and I’ve told you why. I can’t take you with me either – you will cling to me and ruin any opportunity to attack or use stealth. So what am I going to do with you? There’s no other option.

Cloud: What?! *yelps* I’ll be there right away! *hangs up rather abruptly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shivers and whimpers* Please, Seph.. Don’t lock me up. *she looks up at him. Her eyes are quite glassy at the moment, for she’s extremely fearful of the thought of being locked up* Would I stick you with needles? Please.. don’t. I won’t cling to you. I promise.

Vincent: *grunts at Cloud’s response then looks down at Tifa* Cloud is coming. I’m going to look for Aeris. *with that, he heads up the stairs* Aeris?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. You’ll ruin everything. You already have. Why the hell did you claw at your own arms? You killed yourself already, too. Then you broke the window. And when I was hot on the trail of your other half and actually on the way to fixing this damn problem, you demanded me back urgently because you’re too damn clingy for your own good. The answer is NO. Deal with it. *continues hauling her along, moving back for the island* You’re dead weight and useless right now. I don’t like it at all when you’re like this. You’re not you. You’re pathetic.

Tifa: *climbs out from behind the bar and stares at the scene before her. She quickly crumples to the floor and begins sobbing and shaking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers at Sephiroth’s words. She then lowers her head* Very well then… I’ll never bother you again, Seph. *with that, she closes her eyes and tries to teleport away from him, figuring that he doesn’t want her around at all*

Vincent: *moves up to the room which Aeris uses. He then notices the open window and looks out it* Aeris?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated sound as Jenna vanishes from his grasp. He clutches at the air where she was and scowls, shaking his head* *”Come back! I….”* *grunts* *”I’m sorry. I just want to get this right again. Please come back?”*

Aeris: *has since flown off with her infant, and is halfway to Mt Nibel by now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sense she doesn’t have as good of magical abilities as she normally does, she only manages to get as far as the middle of the snowfields outside Icicle Inn, past the snowboarding area. Sniffling due to her sorrow, she begins trekking in a random direction. She doesn’t even seem to care that the snow is making it impossible for her to navigate. She does pause as Sephiroth tries to contact her. However, she just shakes her head and continues moving* Nothing matters.. *Sephiroth should have no problems locating her if he does try*

Vincent: *continues to look about the area. He shakes his head as he doesn’t find any signs of Aeris, so he just moves back downstairs to the main bar* Tifa, does Aeris have a PHS?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Now you’re not listening to me….”* *hisses in frustration and scans out Jenna’s energy signal. He quickly jogs after her, attempting to catch up* Maybe I need to try a different approach…

Tifa: I… I don’t think so. *shakes her head* I knew she had one once, but when she came back with the baby she said she didn’t have it any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to move through the snow. She whimpers and shivers as she moves about. She doesn’t even seem to notice that Sephiroth is chasing after her*

Vincent: *releases a soft sigh* She isn’t upstairs. *he glances at the door* Cloud should be here soon. Do you want me to wait until he comes?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as he runs alongside her, reaching out to grab at her shoulder* Stop! *grunts* Er, stop… *sighs* Look. *frowns, grabbing at her arms to try and stop her from moving, also to move her so he can look directly at her* I… I’m sorry. This situation is just so frustrating. *frowns* I… I need your help. I can’t do this alone.

Tifa: *whimpers and slowly nods her head* We need to close this place down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *abruptly stops as Sephiroth grips onto her. She then slowly lifts her head to look up at him. Frowning as she listens to him, she then turns her head to the side* No you don’t.. I’m pathetic..

Vincent: *nods at Tifa’s words* Yes, that would probably be reasonable. *he looks around* Though I believe that this was your entire clientele. *shrugging, he moves to the doors, intending to secure them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Are you going to listen to me, or remain self absorbed? *scowls and shakes his head* Please. Hear me out. I just want this to be fixed. It’s my only priority.

Tifa: *moves out of the bar, nodding* There’s no point now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods, silent. She then begins to shiver once more* Will listen… *she hugs herself, trying to find warmth that way*

Vincent: *simply nods at Tifa’s words. He then examines the doors, trying to determine if there was any damage done to them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’d better be. *grunts, shaking his head* Because I’m only going to say this one more time, so actually bother to listen. Understood? *grunts* You know the situation, I take it? Provided you aren’t so self absorbed in your own pity party that you don’t have a clue what’s going on. *grunts* In any case, I need you to co-operate so I can actually acomplish something. I can’t do a damn thing with you trying to distract me, harming yourself, so forth. Is that understood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she glances down toward the ground once more* Yes, I understand that, Seph.. That’s why I’m going to leave you alone forever.. You hate me being around. You always get angry at me. I should just vanish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slaps his hand against his head and loudly growls* You’re still not listening!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers at his raised voice. She then shakes her head* I am listening.. *shivers even more and tries to curl up on herself even more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then what did I just say? *scowls at her, then folds his arms* Should I just give up on what I’m doing and just do everything you want to do ?

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.