The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to hum for quite some time. Eventually, she drifts to sleep, so she stops humming all together*

*Over the course of the next few days, the psychotic half of Jenna would continue to move about the planet, doing her best to make herself untraceable. First, she simply randomly picks out locations to appear at, not wanting to give Sephiroth any feel of rhyme, not that there is any, to her reason. She also has done her best to cut off his scans so that he wouldn’t be able to easily track her down that way. In fact, the easiest way to tell where she had been is to follow the news of gruesome murders.

After about a week’s time since her “birth”, she appears on the well in the middle of Nibelhiem. Humming, she glances around the room. She then jumps down and heads toward the place that she recognizes as a bar*

*On the other hand, the much more mellow, clingy, and depressed Jenna insists on staying by Seph’s side no matter how much he may say otherwise. She’s promised to keep herself from killing herself off in order to please Sephiroth. She’s also put back on her gloves, whether Seph liked the move or not, for she didn’t like not being able to hold things*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has been very moody and annoyed during the last few days. With Jenna’s scans blocked out, he has no real method of tracking her. He just stays in the hotel a lot of the time, brooding over the situation and how best to fix it, given the circumstances and his previous failures*

Aeris: *just spends her time with Cloud and Tifa, using a spare room of their house while she cares for her infant. She has been pretty quiet despite the murders, and stays in her room even moreso, feeling a sense of wanting to protect her child*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has gathered food for Sephiroth and is carrying it up from the restaurant to their room. Soon enough, she slips into their room then moves to Seph’s side. She then tries to set the plate down in his lap* I hope this one is to your liking. *she frowns* I know that I didn’t pick your favorites the last few times..

Psychotic: *is now clothed in the black leather outfit that she had choosen out years ago. She gently caresses the handle of her left gun as she strolls to the bar. She then kicks the door open, not even bothering to open it like a normal human would. Once inside, she begins to softly hum to herself as she saunters over to the bar* Mmmm.. *she looks over the selection*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stop trying to please me. *frowns* You’re fine. I would be happiest if both of your sides were together again, to be honest with you.

Tifa: *glances at the new patron, shrugging, seeming used to the aggressive types. She simply wipes down the bar, glancing over at the woman* What can I get for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head at Sephiroth* I don’t really feel all that much different than I used to be, but I want you to be happy. *she glances at the television in the room. She then turns it on to the news, hoping that there’d be news on the murders that her other half had been committing again. However, the story on the news is rather about shock concerning a new picture, the one that Jenna had sold to get gil earlier on that week, that has been discovered of the presumed-dead Sephiroth*

Psychotic: *whips her head to look directly at Tifa. She then snorts* Oh, what a good question indeed. What can you get me? *she giggles and shakes her head* Oh, little peach, I think you know not what you ask.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Tifa: *doesn’t seem humored* I think I do. This is a bar, you know. And I’m a barmaid. So if you want alchohol, you came to the right place. If you’re talking about something else, then I can’t help you. *pauses* Do you want to see the list?

Sephiroth: I already told you what would make me happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: Mmm… *gives Tifa a lop-sided grin* Oh yes, alcohol. The poison of the masses. Most treasured indeed. How much we all love it, hm? Can’t live without it. *she chuckles. She then glances at the other patrons* Such weaklings. *yawning, she then turns her attention back to Tifa* Let us give you a test. See if you can get me drunk, hm? Show me what you’ve got. *she cruelly grins*

Jenna: *nods her head* Yes, I know what you want. I can’t give it to you as is. I’m sorry.. *She shrugs then turns her attention to the television. She tilts her head at the picture, or rather the small bit that has been permitted to be shown in the broadcast, then mutters* That little thing? *She shrugs* Silly humans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What little thing? *narrows his eyes as he hears the broadcast and snarls* Why the hell would you do that to me?

Tifa: You’re just looking to get drunk? *blinks slightly, then shrugs* I suggest bourbon or one of the white rums. I can mix them with soda, or you can buy straight shots for 100gil.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion and looks over at Sephiroth* “Do that to me”? *she seems completely clueless* I only recently got you food. What are you referring to?

Psychotic: Hmm.. just give me the shots. If you can’t get me drunk, I won’t pay. *she giggles, fully knowing that her tolerance is high enough that the talk probably won’t be accomplished*

Tyler: *begins to fuss around for he can innately feel that there is danger around, even if he really doesn’t know where it is from or how it is coming*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You have to be kidding me…. *points at the television and snarls at Jenna again* You took pictures of me while I was naked. Now they have been published. THAT is what I am referring to!!

Tifa: No way. That’s not how this place works. You pay for your drink and then you get it. *folds her arms across her chest*

Aeris: *moves over to her infant and crouches down next to him* What’s wrong, baby? *gently picks him up, curious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm..? *looks at the television again then at Seph* Oh, that thing? *she shrugs, not seeming to understand what the problem was* I had it stuffed in my boot, and I needed money for your clothing. The clothing was more important than that scrap, so I sold it. It’s rather worthless. The humans are just being silly with this.

Psychotic: *loudly chuckles at Tifa* Oh, is that so? Do you doubt the quality of your wares, waif? *She shakes her head* My, my, my. What a pity. How can you run a business like that. *she glances at the other patrons again* All little sheep, hm?

Tyler: *continues to fuss about as Aeris picks him up, still feeling as if there’s danger about*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls loudly at her* You had NO right to do that!! How DARE you! *swats out at the air near her, then snarls and moves off the bed* I… *growls, clenching his fists*

Tifa: *rolls her eyes* If you can’t pay for it, then get out. *glances at the bouncer near the door, then nods at him to alert him to the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in surprise as Sephiroth swats out toward her. Even though he doesn’t strike her, she flinches back and winds up toppling off the bed. She then softly whimpers* It was just a silly photograph. It had no importance at all… I don’t even know why I had it.

Psychotic: *broadly smirks at Tifa* Money, gems, trinkets. What good do they do you. Your final reward will never be money. *giggles* And your big bad boy won’t lay a hand on me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You breached my right to privacy and that wasn’t even yours to sell. *glares hard at her* Even if I did explain it, you wouldn’t understand because you’re “not of that culture”. *snarls* I’m tired of that excuse. *heads for the door* I’m going to look for your other half and fix this situation. You can stay here and do nothing.

Tifa: I don’t really care. *yawns* This is a bar, you buy alcohol. If you can’t understand that, you’re going to have to get out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers at the way that Sephiroth is glaring at her, as well as the way that he is speaking. She then violently shakes her head and gets to her feet. Not heeding his decree, she rushes out of the room and chases after Sephiroth* Don’t leave me.

Pychotic: *once again chuckles at Tifa* Little, little chick. I give you a challenge and you turn it away. That is no fun at all. *she broadly smirks* Oh well. I suppose I shall find another challenge to entertain myself with, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You sold me out! *snarls* You can stay in there for all I care. You had absolutely no right to breach my privacy like that! *glares hard, trying to shut the door on her*

Tifa: Yeah, right. There aren’t any other bars around here. So good luck with that one. *picks up a damp cloth and wipes down the bar once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still trying to rush out to Sephiroth when the door is shut. She then screams in pain as it slams shut on her face. Crumbling to the floor, she clutches onto her nose, which is now bleeding quite a bit. She also begins to openly sob, an action that the real Jenna would never do* You hate me…

Psychotic: Hmm? *She suddenly whips out her right pistol before aiming it at Tifa’s head* Who said that all my fun can be obtained by getting drunk? That is so very short sighted, silly woman. *she giggles* Let the blood flow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m angry with you. You betrayed me. *scowls* I don’t want to discuss this any more. I want to get this killing over and done with. *scans the area, hoping to find the Psychotic Jenna anywhere*

Tifa: *stares at the barrel of the gun and tenses* Was that a white or a brown spirit for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: Hmm… No, too late for that, little peach. *she shakes her head, tsking at Tifa* The chance to play that game has passed. You gave all the wrong answers. So, let us see.. *grinning, she suddenly whips out her other gun and fires it at one of the random patrons*

Jenna: *continues to cry, quite distressed by Seph’s words and actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Tifa: Eeeek! Take whatever you want and get out! *quickly cowers beneath the bar, climbing into one of the large supply cupboards below there*

Sephiroth: *snarls, attempting to sense out the other Jenna again* Shut up… *elbows the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then slowly gets up. She wanders over to the window then smashes it, intending to take the shards of glass*

Psychotic: *rolls her eyes at Tifa’s reaction* Heh, and you were a hero of this planet? Pitiful. Perhaps you should call on your big Spikey man. *she giggles then turns to the bouncer, he is advancing* Oh, a challenger. *giggling, she suddenly drops her guns. She then flings her hands out as if to form a stop signal. However, she’s actually casting a spell to literally skin the man in a single move, cleanly removing it from his body as he walks. She then clenches her fists, for she knows that simply removing his skin would not automatically kill him. So, she pantamines the action of pulling an object apart. Thus, the man’s innards would suddenly be flung in two different directions, as if they were torn that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the glass smashing in the room and kicks the door open again, yelling at Jenna inside* I’m going to tie you up if you keep doing that!! *snarls and moves over to her, pulling her away from the window* What the hell are you trying to do NOW!?

Tifa: *simply continues to cower under the desk, whimpering at the noises occuring on the other side of the bar*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still sniffling when Sephiroth grips onto her. She then begins trying to struggle out of his grasp* Let go… You don’t care. All you care is that I disappoint you… I do it too much. *she whimpers and begins crying even more* You hate me.

Psychotic: *grins at the blood that is spread across the room. Soon after, she turns her attention on the other people that are in the bar. During the next few minutes, she begins making a sick and twisted artistic masterpiece, at least in her mind, but finding other creative ways to kill the various people. She leaves Tifa alone for now, rather wanting to see her reaction to her work. Also, she quickly takes out any who simply try to run out of the bar*

Tyler: *begins to cry even more as he still feels as if he’s in danger. This feeling is heightened even more by the noises that are actually coming from the bar*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *hears the noise and assumes the chaos is a baroom brawl. She scoops Tyler up in her arms and bundles him up in a blanket, then quickly heads up the stairs, sliding open the window* You’re going to be safe… *cuddles him close to her chest* You’re going to be safe… *moves onto the sill, then climbs out and flies off*

Sephiroth: *growls* I think you’re an idiot for what you did to me. And I’m angry with you. But I don’t hate you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *does one last finishing touch by taking the blood from her victims and writing a message on the wall. The message reads as such: “Dear heroes, Your pathetic triumphs have passed. Let’s play a game. Come and find me if you dare.” With that done, she turns and exits the bar, not even bothering to attack Tifa*

Jenna: *doesn’t turn to face Sephiroth at all. Instead, she keeps her grip on a large shard of glass that she managed to pick up before Sephiroth grabbed her* No.. No one cares about me. Always alone.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.