The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t make her and I have no idea what you are talking about! *growls as he tries to pull her down with his weight, grabbing at her arms, loudly snarling* I just want her to be fixed. I really don’t give a damn what you have to say!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychoptic: *loudly snarls as Sephiroth latches onto her. She then hisses* Silver hair, you are a fool. *begins to loudly chuckle* Oh well, you may not know what taboo can do, but it is time you learn a lesson. *the pupils of her blood-red eyes begin to narrow into slits as she glares at him. She then smirks as she tries to cast a spell that is designed to attack him at even the genetic level and make his Jenova cells turn against him. She’s hoping this will cause him enough pain and suffering to make him let go; however, she’d be just as happy if he dies from it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth hard as the searing pain begins to raze through every fiber in his body, doing his best to clutch onto her and keep her pinned down. However, the effects foof the spell soon take over and his body begins to destroy itself, soon crumbling apart*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic: *shoots up higher into the air as Sephiroth’s body begins to crumble. She giggles with delight at the signs of his suffering* Pathetic. So used to the kid gloves. *she then reaches up to brush aside a small bit of blood that drips down from her nose. Soon after, she casts a spell to teleport away, not wanting to be easily found when Seph revives*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is dead when Psychotic Jenna flies off. He remains a corpse on the ground for some time, finally reviving after about an hour. He slowly wakes up and hisses in frustration, rubbing his head* Stupid, stubborn woman…. *scans the area for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*By the time Sephiroth revives, the psychotic version of Jenna is already half-way across the Planet. She’s also taken steps to try to mask her energies, hoping that she won’t be easily locating. However, there seems to be something else that would help her escape as well. For the other Jenna had revived from her death and is now completely paniced because she is alone*

Jenna: *has been trying to contact Seph for nearly the last hour. She’s remained in the hotel room. However, she’s now crunched up against a corner* ~Seph?! Why won’t you answer?? Don’t leave me alone. I don’t want to be alone.. I want you. Please, answer already! Seph?!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans in frustration* *”I’m still here… I need you to stay there. Just stay there and keep yourself occupied… when I’ve gotten the other one down, I need you to kill yourself, but only when I give the word. Is that understood?”* *mutters* Actually getting the other down is the problem… *loudly snorts at his failure thus far*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What? No, please.. I don’t want to be alone. Come back, Seph.. I’ve been alone for too long already.~ *shivers and curls up a bit more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Then come out to where I am. I’m not losing this one because you want to be needy.”* *snarls* *”I’m trying to help you. Stop thinking about what only you want in the immediate.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It’s too cold out there… Please, just come back. It can wait just a while longer. I want you, Seph.~ *a strong sense of panic can be felt as she’s talking to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”So you want me to come back… while the other idiot wreaks havoc without being stopped? Stop being an idiot, Jenna.”* *snorts in disgust and leaps into the air, flying out of the crater* *”Can’t you see I am trying to help you!? What will going there acheive?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You don’t care at all… I need you.~ *whimpers and lowers her head, even more disheartened by Seph’s responses to her pleas*

Kadaj: *is currently next to Jenova and is trying to help her heal up again* Mother? Why do I keep on sensing Sephiroth dying then coming back?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *hisses in anger* *”Because he has something I want…”*

Sephiroth: *growls* *”Fine, fine… I’ll drop everything I’m doing just go over there and do absolutely nothing. You win.”* *teleports back to the Icicle Inn, moving back into the room. Once in the hallway, he opens the door and moves into the room, shutting it behind him again. He is clearly quite pissed off and frustrated, but doesn’t say anything else for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: He has something you want? *he frowns at the very thought then stands up* What is it, Mother? I shall happily take it from him and give it to you.

Jenna: *is still curled up in the corner and whimpering. She looks up as Sephiroth comes back into the room then gives him a relieved grin* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *purrs louder* *”Immortality… I want it.”* *coils a battered tentacle around the air* *”He keeps dying…. he keeps coming back… he has it. He has unlocked the secret of eternity. I must have it!”*

Sephiroth: *sits down next to her, still very much irritated* This still isn’t going to fix anything….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *blinks, seeming to be really confused now* Umm… Mother, how do I steal that from him? *he frowns, trying to figure out how to accomplish the task*

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to care much that Seph is irritated at all. She simply moves in to latch onto him, as if she had been alone for weeks rather than a single hour. She then nuzzles her nose against the side of his neck* Don’t leave me alone..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”This is why I need to meld with him. I need to merge and steal his ability. And then I will become invincible, immortal, and everlasting.”* *cackles with glee*

Sephiroth: Fine, you can come with me next time… *rolls his eyes, frustrated* Though I have no idea what we are going to do with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *begins to settle down now that Seph is next to her once more. She then blinks and looks up at him* What we are going to do with me? *she frowns and shakes her head* I don’t know why that is a problem.. I don’t understand much of what you’ve been saying since I rescued you up there. *she sighs and mutters* All I really know is that you weren’t yourself when you broke nearly half of my ribcage, and you were naked.

Kadaj: *frowns in confusion* Mother, aren’t you already everlasting? I thought you were to be the new goddess of this planet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I didn’t need rescuing… I could have saved myself if given the time. *shakes his head* As for what I am going to do with you, I told you the plan already. I am going to kill you and your double at the same time. Don’t make me repeat it yet again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* Very well. If that is what you want to do, I am fine with that. *she leans in toward him again* Can we just rest for now, though? I don’t want to fight.. I don’t want anything more than to be at peace, with you, while we sleep. *she closes her eyes* I love you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not tired… I just want to get this over and done with… *deeply frowns, seeming very discontent* But if you want me to lie with you for a while, I suppose I can. I just… *shrugs* Fine. *moves to the bed and lies down. However, he does not seem content at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as Sephiroth moves to the bed. She then quickly moves to follow him. Soon enough she sits down on the bed then slides over so that she can snuggle up against Seph’s side once more* I just want to be with you, forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I’d like that.. *finally moves an arm around her, though he doesn’t seem any happier. He continues to lie there, staring up at the ceiling, deep in thought on the situation that lies ahead of him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh and begins to softly hum as she relaxes at Sephiroth’s side. The song that she picks is a traditional French lullaby that she had encountered at some point. As she rests, she keeps her grip tight about Seph, as if she doesn’t want him to ever leave her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles slightly, uncomfortable. He closes his eyes not too long afterwards and quietly sighs, shaking his head* It can’t stay like this… I don’t want it to. I just want you to be fixed. And I don’t want to have to wait for it.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.