The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just sat there calmly as he felt Seferia’s tongue lick his back. He was already sore and stiff, and the soothing feel of the tongue on his skin definitely made him feel more comfortable again. He wasn’t about to consider moving and interruptting that.
    He pondered Seferia’s statement about not growing older for a long time and began to wonder about the implications of such a thing. He pondered about not being taken seriously by his fellow comrades. He also considered the general side effects of being a teenage male, such as increased libido, raging hormones, oily skin and pimples. Though he was never really one to get pimples…

Only after a few minutes of silent thinking did he come to the conclusion that it wasn’t all that bad, considering everything else. However, only outward initial response he gave was a small shrug, and a quiet “eh” sound.

*”It honestly doesn’t bother me.”* He finally mentally told her, not really willing to add much else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Due to her deep psychic bond with Sephiroth, she caught a few elements of his thoughts. However, she had no reason to pry into his thoughts, so she took little notice to the stray thoughts that she had picked up. Still, she did pause in her licking administration for a brief second as she intercepted his thought of pimples. For the most part, she had never experienced nor knew anyone who had pimples. Still, she soon returned to licking his back.

~I am glad that it doesn’t bother you. I simply felt the need to insure that you did understand what is likely to occur.~

She then reached up to gather up his hair so that she could move the mass of silver strands to the side. Once his hair was out of her way, she lifted her head so that she could lick the back of his neck and ears instead.

~I must say that you do surprise me. I know that human adolescents are usually controlled by their hormones. However, I would never guess that you had a single change to your hormonal balance since this change occurred.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”No. You would not think so, with how well I am able to hide things.”* Sephiroth admitted telepathically. *”But now I am an average teenage male, and I’m sure you can think of what that might mean.”* He frowned, outwardly expressing his feelings right now. *”All I know is, I refuse to behave like some of them…”*

He dipped his fingers in the Aloe leaf crushed liquid again and rubbed it into his shoulders where Seferia had already cleaned him. The dragon-saliva combined with the Aloe did a world of good for his skin and it had already begun to look somewhere towards normal once more. HIs predictions that it would be healed entirely by morning were definitely coming true.

“The group will be hungry soon,” He said aloud. “Should I go hunting?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Actually, no. I do not fully understand what it means for a human to be an average teenage male,~ Seferia calmly admitted as she shifted to start licking behind Sephiroth’s other ear. ~My Queen had no reasons to mingle with the humans, and I did not have much personal contact with them. Hence, I do not really understand what you might be going through at the moment.~

At long last, she backed away, for she had licked as much of his skin as she had access to from her current position. However, the disguised dragon decided to shift her position after a brief moment. Lifting herself up a bit, she began to lick the top of his head. As she licked his head, she took care not to ruin his hair.

~I am certain that you do not have much of an understanding of what it is to be an adolescent dragon either,~ Seferia calmly continued her thoughts from earlier. ~So, I am not worried over my lack of comprehension to your current predicament. Even then.. I am much too selfish to allow your predicament to be a reason to let you go.~

The colors in her mind’s speech swirled a bit, giving brief indications to her emotions. There was mostly warm colors, which indicated that she was incredibly content. However, thoughts of giving up Sephiroth did produce minor flashes of aggressive black bolts of lightning.

After a moment, Seferia turned her attention to Sephiroth’s final statement. “Hmm…?”

~I see no reason for you to go out to hunt. We still have supplies for tonight, and I cannot state that this spot has much life to it at all. We are still in the desert.~ The dragon shook her head. ~Perhaps you may want to set up some traps before going to sleep. That would be a more effective use of energy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed tiredly. *”The average human male is about five times more susceptible to arousal than an adult.”* He looked uncomfortable as he mentally stated his opinion to Seferia. *”The average teenage male thinks about sex about every 8 to 10 seconds. Or something to that effect.”* He shifted about uncomfortably as he spoke to Seferia via telepathy for even the subject of the conversation was beginning to excite him slightly. He made a short snarl and tried to divert his mental thought processes elsewhere.

He kept still as she groomed his hair, finding it unusual but not unpleasant.

“Yes, I might set traps and catch something small perhaps. Though I can’t fathom eating rats again…” He frowned at the thought, finding them unpalatable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia paused for a moment as Sephiroth shifted under her. However, whether the reason was because his movements produced a certain amount of difficulty for her attempts at keeping his hair neat or because of his words. she did not say. After a moment, she let out a slow sigh.

“I see…,” the dragon spoke in not much more than a whisper. “Well, my kind does not need sex when we are not in heat. Well, I should correct my statement: the females don’t need sex outside of heat. Still, I found my bout of sexual activity with you to be very pleasant. Thus, if you desired for casual sex with me, we are now mated. So, I see no reason to deny such a thing.”

She shook her head before returning to licking the top of his head. It only took her another few minutes before she completely finished tending to the burns that she could find from her position behind him. Once finished, she shifted so that she could sit down beside Sephiroth.

“As for the traps, I was more under the impression that you might be lucky enough to catch a jack rabit or two. Perhaps even a snake might be caught.” She shrugged as she pondered over the choices of wildlife. “However, if all that is caught is a rat or two, then so be it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth looked quite bothered by now. He lowered his head rather quickly, then looked away from her, looking for anything to divert his attention to the area around him as if it would help somehow. He let out an uncomfortable sigh and tried to relax again, but his own internal thoughts were bugging him now.

“Males are motivated by the drive to mate whenever they can,” He sighed. “I suppose that is because they are trying to distribute their genes as much as possible.” He frowned openly, slowly shaking his head. “Don’t play into it. It’s something that passes on its own.” He straightened his back, his posture going rigid. “I can handle myself well enough.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tilted her head as she watched Sephiroth’s body language. She calmly watched over him, not seeing or feeling anything that should be a concern to her.

“Oh, I have no doubts that you do not have the capability to handle yourself, Sephiroth. You are a man of conviction and have a strong sense of self-control.” She nodded in appreciation at these elements of his personality. “Still, that does not mean that there is any reason for you not to take advantage of the fact that we are indeed mated. I also cannot state that I would find casual sex with you unpleasant. While I have no instinctual need for it, I am not a creature that is purely driven by instinct. Thus, I can firmly state that I would find the act pleasurable.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his head, finally glancing back at her. Only for a moment though, as he sighed and turned his attention away once more.

“You don’t have to do that just to keep me sated,” He said in a low voice. “I will get by on my own without assistance. I will also grow out of it eventually. Just ignore it and it goes away.”

He let out an awkward sigh, not enjoying the topic very much any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia lips tugged down somewhat, forming an awkward frown. She then narrowed her eyes, for she was stating to grow a bit agitated.

“Perhaps I am not making my intentions clear. I am not making these statements as pure elements of keeping you sated. I do not do such things, Sephiroth.” She released a loud snort at the very thought of such. “No, I am making this offer because I welcome it. Why not let yourself give into such desires when there is no reason not to?”

With those words spoken, she shifted her form, donning the human disguise. Then, she leaned in toward him in order to kiss him, even though the action is awkward at best.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stared back at her, looking quite alarmed at first. He even reared back somewhat in protest, at least until Seferia kissed him. He resisted for all but two seconds before finally giving into it. He leaned his head towards her and met her lips with his own, a growl of what almost seemed like need bubbling up in his throat as he leaned in to deepen the kiss.

*”You shouldn’t be encouraging this…”* He told her telepathically. *”Don’t encourage it… or at least tie the tent flaps closed first….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

A very soft chuckle emanated from Seferia’s throat as she heard Sephiroth’s protests. However, she held onto the kiss for another moment before she broke off with him. As she pulled back, she licked her lips in order to take in his taste into her mouth. Overall, she felt content.

“Oh, we still have adequate amounts of time to set up things for privacy,” she calmly whispered to him. She then nudged his right shoulder. “For now, you should go outside to set up those traps. If you do not mind the suggestion, take Strife and a few other able bodied men to assist in the task.”

Giving him a small grin, she nodded toward the sky. “The night is still young, so we can continue when you return.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a discontent sound as Seferia broke off the kiss, his expression quite similar to a child whose toy was just taken away from him. Had he just been denied? Had she really just teased him and then pushed him away? Sephiroth just sat there and observed her for a few moments in silence, his mind trying to get a grip on the situation. He had half a mind to go and just jump in the river now.

Instead, he nodded at her suggestion. The male moved to his feet, heading out of the tent entirely, relieved at having an excuse to get out and divert to the sudden distraction. Although he was confused and even a little grumpy at being ‘rejected’, he was glad to head out and take up Seferia’s suggestion and play it off as if it had been his intention the entire time.

“Yes, set up traps… food is important…” He mumbled as he pried apart his travelling bag and began to get out his supply of trip wire and various other things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia blinked as she took note of Sephiroth’s pained expression. She had not thought that her decision to get important matters done with prior to having a night of pleasure would be a problem at all. However, with the way that Sephiroth had reacted, she was no longer certain of her conviction concerning the manner.

Then, she felt some of the confusion that was swirling through Sephiroth’s mind. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath before she scooted over so that she could gently pat Sephiroth’s shoulder as he left the tent.

“Still yourself, Sephiroth. I am not tossing you aside,” she calmly spoke, doing her best to apply a reassuring tone into her voice. Still, without the instinct to express emotions via voice or facial movements, this attempt became rather difficult. “I only thought that you should finish the tasks that would require your attention. Once you are done, we can continue where we left off. I have every intention of doing such.”

“So, if you work quickly, you may return quickly, no?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I know. But I will not rush my tasks and have them poor quality at best.”

Sephiroth left the tent and began setting up traps with the feeling that Seferia’s expressions had felt somewhat… fake. He began to wander from the camp, observing the ground rather critically, looking for marks of tracks, anything. After some time, he had several pegs and trip-wires in the ground, ready for some unsuspecting animal to snag.

Content, he headed back to camp and began to hang around the other tents, wondering if he could get some of the other food being offered.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack had been lucky enough to have sniffed out a rabbit hole when they made camp. Upon capturing the rabbit, he had offered the rabbit to Cloud so that the man could cook it for the two of them. Thus, for the time being, he was lying next to Cloud’s position and patiently waiting for the food to be ready.

Meanwhile, Seferia took the time that Sephiroth was away from the tent to tend to her two eggs. She had positioned the self-warming mat which she had used as a bed for the eggs, moving it back toward the rear of the tent. From there, she unpacked a few blankets to wrap around the eggs.

Upon feeling that the eggs were secure, she moved to set up a mattress for herself and Sephiroth. She then frowned as she wondered what exactly would please a man such as Sephiroth, at least where it came to subjects such as sex. So, she sat down on the mats and narrowed her eyes as she pondered over the subject.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth continues to wander through the camp, coming upon Zack and Cloud’s tent. He smirked as he peered in, then moved on his way, looking around for the ones in charge of the grain storage. He wasn’t exactly a fan of the stuff, but he knew he had to get his ration of it anyway.

By the time he returns to Seferia’s and his tent, he is carrying a single ration of dry grain, as well as some more hunting supplies. He moves to sit down on the floor inside the doorway, then reaches for his airtight container so he can properly store his grain so it won’t spoil.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia continued to ponder over the proper way to please Sephiroth, considering candles and other elements that she thought that humans enjoyed. However, she quickly snapped herself out of her thoughts as Sephiroth returned to the tent. Giving him a quick nod, she greeted him with a small grin.

“Welcome back, Sephiroth. I am glad that you are back.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grinned at Seferia, then got to work on packing away the rest of his supplies. His personal grain store was quite large now, and the air-tight container was near full. There must have been nearly a month’s ration in there, for he had been hoarding it rather than eating it.

He packed away the hunting equipment he had obtained, then moved to lie down on his side of the tent, sighing with tiredness.

“When the eggs hatch, I’m going to see if I can barter,” He told Seferia. “My grain container has to be worth at least two hand-woven carry sacks.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tilted her head as she listened to Sephiroth’s proposal. She then released a faint rumbling chuckle.

“Ah, so that is what you had been doing. I was wondering.”

Taking notice of Sephiroth’s position, she briefly released a faint snort. She then brought up her right hand and tried to beacon him over to her.

“Come over here, Sephiroth. I have already set up your mat.” She waved toward his sleeping spot, which had been set up right next to herself, as she made this statement.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“The grain is too tasteless for my liking,” Sephiroth said as he moved to shuffle back onto the mat. “But it is also valuable. Too valuable to eat, too.” He nodded. “If I can trade it for something better, then I’m going to keep collecting my ration.”

He lay down on his mat properly, sighing as he stretched out and relaxed. His body ached with tiredness and to finally rest was a very good thing indeed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hummed in appreciation toward his statements. “Yes, I am quite impressed. Not many would have the conviction to deprive themselves of nutrition like that. It is very becoming.”

Not long after Sephiroth stretched out, she moved to climb on top of him. After taking a moment to examine him over, she leaned down to once again kiss him.

~Now, I did make a statement that I would resume where we left off..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth closed his eyes as he began to relax. However, he snapped them back open again when Seferia climbed ontop of him. Just when he had finally managed to keep his mind distracted, Seferia had dragged everything back out into the open again.

Not that he cared.

The male immediately responded with a loud guttural noise, raising his mouth up to meet hers. He kissed her with hungry need and moved his arms around her, almost aggressively trying to yank her down ontop of him.

*”Left off?”* He mused telepathically. *”Did we even start?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia set her palms down on either side of Sephiroth’s head, refusing to put her full body weight on him. She then chuckled despite of the kiss, a bit humored by his question. For, she knew full well that her body, while it appeared to be a well-muscled, but average, human young adult, weighed numerous tons.

~No, I suppose not. However, I must make a very strong suggestion. You should flip around so that you are on top. Even with your enhanced strength, I doubt that you’ll enjoy having my full body weight on top of you.~

After voicing these thoughts, she gently prodded his side in an attempt to get him to flip over with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth needed no encouragement. Within a few seconds he had shuffled out from underneath her, and then he sat on the mat he had been lying on just moments earlier. But not for long. It only took him another moment to move back ontop of her, and this time he was rather audibly purring with need, moving his head down to continue the kiss where they had left off.

*”Are you sure you want to encourage this?”* He asked her telepathically, wondering the question again. *”It’s not even dark outside yet…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.